First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Biggest Fan

Rome, NY

#1 Feb 12, 2013
I have much respect for you Chris!! You took 2 more cops out on your way out , they had to set the place on fire to get you cause they were scared to death of you!! I want to set up a charity in honor of Mr Dorner at least help his family and his burial costs!! I admire yiu greatly, you stood up for what you belived in and you sacrificed yourself for your higher morals. This is how the American Revolution started, how slavery ended, Its about someone taking a stand against injustice!! you will always have a place in my heart! I love you Chris!
Supercalafradgel istic

Valley, AL

#3 Feb 12, 2013
Biggest Fan wrote:
I have much respect for you Chris!! You took 2 more cops out on your way out , they had to set the place on fire to get you cause they were scared to death of you!! I want to set up a charity in honor of Mr Dorner at least help his family and his burial costs!! I admire yiu greatly, you stood up for what you belived in and you sacrificed yourself for your higher morals. This is how the American Revolution started, how slavery ended, Its about someone taking a stand against injustice!! you will always have a place in my heart! I love you Chris!
What a joke! LOL Way to celebrate a coward who had to ambush the daughter of someone he was mad at because he wasnt man enough to face her father. Way to celebrate a crazed Obamabot who had to take hostages because he was too scared to show his face in public.

There wont be any burial costs. Didnt you see the cremation LIVE on TV.

So a kidnapping cowardly murderer is displaying "higher morals"?

Pitiful.

Have fun with the "revolution" thinking. Put the bong down and stare at the Che poster. LOL
huh

Mount Sterling, KY

#4 Feb 12, 2013
hope the darky suffered before he went to hell
Mint

Modesto, CA

#5 Feb 12, 2013
totally agree with Biggest Fan! We support and admire you, Chris!
Biggest Fan is an a-hole

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Feb 12, 2013
Biggest Fan wrote:
Hey, dumbschitt... with a little luck and if you play your cards right, maybe the coroner will let you blow Dorner's charred remains while on the slab. I'm sure that will make your life complete.
Poor Boy

Versailles, KY

#8 Feb 12, 2013
Biggest Fan is an a-hole wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, dumbschitt... with a little luck and if you play your cards right, maybe the coroner will let you blow Dorner's charred remains while on the slab. I'm sure that will make your life complete.
Are you a cop? Sure sounds like one.
checker

United States

#9 Feb 12, 2013
i hope we make a holiday for him.
Supercalafradgel istic

Valley, AL

#10 Feb 12, 2013
Mint wrote:
totally agree with Biggest Fan! We support and admire you, Chris!
Way to support and admire a smoking pile a ashes that are the mortal remains of a kidnapping coward who had to ambush someone's daughter because he was too muck of a whimp to face her father.

Im sure Maxine Waters is proud.
pig_h8er

Las Vegas, NV

#11 Feb 12, 2013
Dorner 4, PIGs ! > > > Dorner Wins!
Biggest Fan

Rome, NY

#12 Feb 12, 2013
You will be greatly missed!! Self sacrifice s the best gift you can give for a just cause!! You did I a, and MANY more are proud of you forstnding up against the LAPD corruption you payed the ultimate sacrfice, you will be missed and you are loved!! RIP CHRIS WE LOVE YOU!!
Biggest Fan

Rome, NY

#13 Feb 12, 2013
Hey Oinker why do you keep changin your names? From Frank Rizzo to ashley ? Why not just say who you are Oinker? Chris Dorner is a Hero in my eyes and many others!! GOD BLESS CHRIS DORNER!!! Thank you for standing up for what is right!!!
Biggest Fan is an a-hole wrote:
<quoted text>
southern pride

Oklahoma City, OK

#14 Feb 12, 2013
hehehe you know why they burned him
Mint

Modesto, CA

#15 Feb 12, 2013
Whoa, that was one heck of a run on sentence. Check for grammatical errors as well before posting, guy. On another note, Chris will always be remembered as a folk hero! It's too late! America has spoken! He will definitely inspire others to stand up against injustice, especially against curropt police forces. Who wouldn't want that??!! You are my hero, Chris!
karen4257

Vallejo, CA

#16 Feb 12, 2013
I'm kind of upset Chris died too soon. I don't really approve of the killings, but I think he was trying to get somewhere with all this. He had the right to stand up for injustice and especially with the LAPD. I'm from L.A and I witnessed a lot of corrupted pigs out there! It sucks that he died but R.I.P Chris Dorner...
huh

Mount Sterling, KY

#17 Feb 12, 2013
southern pride wrote:
hehehe you know why they burned him
cause he was a stinking koon
Jim Krebbs

Los Angeles, CA

#18 Feb 12, 2013
Mint wrote:
Whoa, that was one heck of a run on sentence. Check for grammatical errors as well before posting, guy. On another note, Chris will always be remembered as a folk hero! It's too late! America has spoken! He will definitely inspire others to stand up against injustice, especially against curropt police forces. Who wouldn't want that??!! You are my hero, Chris!
Don't worry. I'm sure you'll find someone else that you can lick the polyps out of their backhole from.
Dorner's hole is now out of commission.
huh

Los Angeles, CA

#19 Feb 12, 2013
Biggest Fan wrote:
Hey Oinker why do you keep changin your names? From Frank Rizzo to ashley ? Why not just say who you are Oinker? Chris Dorner is a Hero in my eyes and many others!! GOD BLESS CHRIS DORNER!!! Thank you for standing up for what is right!!!
<quoted text>
New York white trash.
Jimmy Crabs

Las Vegas, NV

#20 Feb 12, 2013
huh wrote:
<quoted text>
New York white trash.
gay L.A. PIG lover
deedee t

United States

#21 Feb 12, 2013
chris, thanks for putting the spotlight on the lapd racist pigs! rip
Simone

Modesto, CA

#22 Feb 12, 2013
Mr. Dorner, I commend you for your efforts. You are a true American Hero and I plan on giving my son the middle name of Christopher to commemorate your cause! I have already given my daughter Assatta as a middle name to show respect for Asdatta Shakur, a Black Panther in exile in Cuba. The Cuban government is watching over here because of how racist and biased her trial was. Thank you, Chris!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Bruin For Life 28,452
FBI suspects serial bank robber Gregory Cross i... 3 hr Jason 1
Montebello councilwomana s husband sentenced to... (May '14) 4 hr Wonder Why 46
Ukiah police and fire log: Wednesday, Dec. 24, ... 6 hr Here Is One 3
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 hr Sheboon 19,565
Faking it the green way: Artificial grass looks... (May '09) Dec 17 Fyi 18
Night Stalker case led to changes in courts and... (Jun '13) Nov 25 If You Want Blood 2

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at December 24 at 8:34PM PST

South Pasadena News Video

South Pasadena Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

South Pasadena News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in South Pasadena

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:00 am PST