First Prev
of 2
Next Last
B Girl

Agoura Hills, CA

#24 Feb 15, 2009
Stanley wrote:
Stanley Pest Control is committed to bringing you the most effective pest management programs possible. At Stanley Pest Control, we understand that pests need to be taken care of promptly. When you work with Stanley Pest Control you enjoy all the advantages of a large-scale service provider with the courtesy and consideration of an operator owned business. Our services are designed to accommodate a wide range of clients from homeowners to large commercial structure managers. In addition to general pest control and eradication, we can handle a variety of pest-related issues, including: Pests Gophers/Moles Pigeons Odor Control Fly Control Bees & Wasps Rats & Rodent Proofing Dead Animal Removal Food Pests Bats Raccoons Skunks Nuisance animal trapping Lawn Fertilization Window Screen Replacement Gutter Guards Dryer vent replacement Garage door weather stripping Advances electronic technology for rodent control Chimney caps Bird netting pest control los angeles bees los angeles pests los angeles
Can rodents be remediated quickly and effectively in the home without the use of pesticides or poisons? I have young children and pets and I am deathly allergic to pesticides of all types.
die rodent die

United States

#25 Feb 3, 2013
The 1995-1999 Plymouth/Dodge/Chrysler Neons have open under carriage with no barriers under the engine compartment. Some mouse, rat or other rodent chewed the fuel injector wires in my car and it short circuited the injector and Electronic Control Module when I started the motor. The tech repair bill was $500-600. The shop owner told me to pour chlorine bleach in the wheel wells and around the car tires to drive mice, rats away. I sprayed the tires, wheel wells and inside the engine compartment with bleach instead. It must me done regularly. I don't care about being humane when they cost me $100s. The smell of mothballs, cayenne pepper, peppermint, predator urine like fox, cat, etc. they really dislike.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Legit supplier of m-a-rij-uauna,pain n anxiety ... 1 hr Los Angeles guy 1
Tullis' body remains in coroner's custody (Mar '07) 1 hr jean alzaidi 51
Montclair police told to make cuts or face layoffs (Jun '09) 3 hr decade resident 16
Marco Rubio in 2016! 13 hr Tony 3
Lomas x3 (Jan '08) 15 hr Big toker 376
Off-duty CSULA police officer fatally shoots ar... (Aug '13) Jan 10 COP committed Murder 68
Faking it the green way: Artificial grass looks... (May '09) Dec '14 Fyi 18

South Pasadena News Video

South Pasadena Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:14 am PST