concerned resident

United States

#1 Nov 21, 2012
Read the agenda . A
Lot of new positions and titles were made and raises given. If they were approved?? Also, departments are starting and departments are moving and directors are retiring but still working part time???

Someone explain. This is all fishy to me.
Settle Down

United States

#2 Nov 27, 2012
Typical Mtb BS. U should be more concerned with CC becoming mayor and how she will truly crush this city with her BS. She has done nothing good for this city and continues to spu negativity. More to follow.
concerned resident

Moreno Valley, CA

#3 Nov 27, 2012
Settle Down wrote:
Typical Mtb BS. U should be more concerned with CC becoming mayor and how she will truly crush this city with her BS. She has done nothing good for this city and continues to spu negativity. More to follow.
Wow. I hate to see what comes of that.
Does anyone know if people actually got raises? Now I see they are hiring a finance director. The report said that the positions were being made and raises based on saving money on the vacancies at directors
concerned resident

San Leandro, CA

#4 Dec 3, 2012
Anyone with info??

Thee_Rickster

“How Tequila works”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#5 Dec 3, 2012
Settle Down wrote:
How so?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hundreds of Thousands Attend in Women's March i... 37 min USA Today 1
News 'Hate does not make America great': Protesters ... 54 min xxxxxxxxx 10
Alec Baldwin Is A Disgusting Human Being!! (Sep '11) 4 hr 25or6to4 24
News Around Whittier - Whittier Daily News (Mar '08) 9 hr Chumper 4
News Novato murder suspect fires lawyer, delaying trial (Mar '10) 11 hr mikexeznutz 148
Http://miamicocatea.com 14 hr Paul calais 5
News 1 Dies After Being Shot Multiple Times In Torso... 15 hr tellinitlikeitis 5

South Pasadena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages