Pasadena's Gold Line delays could las...

Pasadena's Gold Line delays could last through Monday

There are 5 comments on the Pasadena Star-News story from Oct 8, 2010, titled Pasadena's Gold Line delays could last through Monday. In it, Pasadena Star-News reports that:

Some Gold Line train commuters were caught off guard Friday by delays of up to 15 minutes as work crews continued repairing a section of the track damaged a day earlier in a traffic collision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pasadena Star-News.

Since: Mar 10

Pasadena, CA

#1 Oct 8, 2010
Perhaps before we expand the Gold Line Route, we should make certain there are plenty of train cars on hand?
I find there to be a clear shortage of cars when simply one section of track is missing.
I demand that 5 more complete trains be added to the current Gold Line route immediately!
DShelley

Monterey Park, CA

#2 Oct 9, 2010
"But Jon Healey, 52, of South Pasadena was taken it in stride."

Last time I checked, the correct verb usage was "was TAKING"... don't you folks have editors? Was this written by a fourth grader?

“ No Moe Mr Nice Guy”

Since: Jul 08

Altadena, CA

#3 Oct 9, 2010
DShelley wrote:
"But Jon Healey, 52, of South Pasadena was taken it in stride."
Last time I checked, the correct verb usage was "was TAKING"... don't you folks have editors? Was this written by a fourth grader?
Russman626 probably wrote the article, why blame a 4th grader.

Since: Mar 10

Pasadena, CA

#4 Oct 10, 2010
just-Rog wrote:
<quoted text>
Russman626 probably wrote the article, why blame a 4th grader.
I fail to see a reason to attack me. Did I say something to offend you? Are you a Metro operative?

Why don't you do the world a favor and leave this message board to the grown ups.
fred flintstone

United States

#5 Oct 10, 2010
Russman626 wrote:
Perhaps before we expand the Gold Line Route, we should make certain there are plenty of train cars on hand?
I find there to be a clear shortage of cars when simply one section of track is missing.
I demand that 5 more complete trains be added to the current Gold Line route immediately!
Why Do YOU DEMAND Who the HELL are YOU TYPICAL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-Catholic bishop of Phoenix accused of sex ab... 7 hr techfan 179
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 9 hr TranslationPhart 33,669
News Man attempted to sexually assault woman in Van ... 9 hr USA MASTER 10
News How should an angry liberal celebrate the Fourt... 10 hr spud 868
There are more than one hundred uncontacted tri... 12 hr Anne 1
Monster Under My Bed 13 hr Sansa Stark 2
Hadjinian abuses use of Fire services 14 hr Reallynowmtb 26

South Pasadena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages