Man oh man

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Bush may have done it too. Who knows. But it should not have occurred.
==========

The Environmental Protection Agency spent nearly $40,000 on a portrait of Administrator Lisa P. Jackson, while a painting of Air Force Secretary Michael B. Donley will cost $41,200, according to federal purchasing records. The price tag for a 3-by-4-foot oil portrait of Agriculture Department Secretary Thomas J. Vilsack:$22,500.

HUD, EPA and USDA are hardly alone. The Commerce Department is spending $22,500 for a secretary’s portrait, while the Interior Department will pay $24,900, records show.
Dan Salazar

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

These are very special people. These are the first hardcore leftwing Americans to ever have all the power in Washington. I bet Hugo Chavez and Castro had painting done of his cronies. Taking over a Country is Big Stuff.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent South Pasadena Discussions

Search the South Pasadena Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Donald Sterling and Steve Ballmer Meet for the ... 5 min Musikologist 2
Review: Crystal Pacific Window and Door System (Aug '10) 22 min Michael Chang 14
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 27 min spoon sides 200,315
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr FLORIDA SWAMPER 26,640
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr just wondering 18,537
A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) 2 hr gomerspile1966 4,482
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) 4 hr Serpico 2,351
•••
•••

South Pasadena News Video

•••
South Pasadena Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

South Pasadena Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000