Our View: Jessica's Law under review

Our View: Jessica's Law under review

There are 1 comment on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from Nov 17, 2010, titled Our View: Jessica's Law under review. In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

WITHOUT a doubt, the passage of Jessica's Law in 2006 and Megan's Law before that have served the California public well by helping law enforcement keep tabs on registered sex offenders.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

Since: May 08

Long Beach, California

#2 Nov 29, 2010
To the Author:

You said:

"Make no mistake - we are not feeling sorry for registered sex offenders. As a group, they have one of the highest rates of again committing crimes again. They are dangerous. Their presence in our communities puts our children at risk".

That is one of the most silliest, untruthful, inaccurate statements I've read in a long time.

Please get your facts straight. A 3.5% redivism rate is accurate. You'll find drunk drivers more at risk than "FORMER" sex offenders.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 min no love lost 20,499
Montebello Pension Reform (May '11) 2 hr truth squad 297
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) 11 hr Robert 3,169
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 11 hr BFL 32,327
News Hillary Clinton is exploring the outer limits o... 18 hr mylifematters 2
Trump for President, He will win. watch Thu col sutter 1
Iowa LGBT Rural Summit Thu Harry 1

South Pasadena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages