Stalker case leads to lawsuit against...

Stalker case leads to lawsuit against St. Bruno, principal and archdiocese

There are 1332 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Feb 22, 2013, titled Stalker case leads to lawsuit against St. Bruno, principal and archdiocese. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

The stalker of the principal of St. Bruno School made reservations for a wedding at the parish, with an extravagant Hawaiian style lei and a photographer in an attempt to lure the principal into a fake ceremony, according to a lawsuit filed against the school, the Archdiocese of Los Angeles and the school principal.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Amen Still at SBS

Laguna Woods, CA

#311 Jun 19, 2013
You are a leader of the current parents and school community. Thank God we are finally speaking out. I admire your ability to respond to negative PAST parents, but we should not waste too much time on this meaningless blog. We are believers and are children are already in a better environment without such negativity. Thank you Jesus! Good night CURRENT St. Bruno families.
Still At SBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Stupid remarks? All over the place? I couldn't have been more direct and to the point. What has happened is in the past and that cannot be changed. Those of us that have decided to stay have worked hard to put that behind us and move forward. Not sure if you we're asked to leave or left on your own but the fact is, you are no longer there. Thank goodness for that. And the fact that you are on this blog supporting all the negative banter makes it obvious that you can't let go. Go support the school your children will be going to. I bet if you put half of the energy into your new school that you have displayed here, it will be a huge success.
Blind leading the blind

Los Angeles, CA

#312 Jun 19, 2013
You're all fools for following cat and big mike. It should mean something when over half the school leaves. Principals and professionals alike who know bs when they see it. It's a strong sign when the deacon resigns. Open your eyes you fools. Mike Reardon is a disgrace to the church and should be defrocked. Not even worthy of being called father. Shame on you for letting cat tear down this once great school.
Still at SBS

Pacoima, CA

#313 Jun 19, 2013
sorry for you wrote:
<quoted text>
Great observation! Most of the parents leaving gave hundreds of extra hours over the years which helped make St. Bruno's a success. Guess what that means???????
I guess that means:(1) you're no longer there and that bugs you; (2) you want the school to fail because you didn't get your way; and (3) you are not as important as you think you are.

Good night to all SBS families. Stay strong!
Shame on you

Pacoima, CA

#314 Jun 19, 2013
Blind leading the blind wrote:
You're all fools for following cat and big mike. It should mean something when over half the school leaves. Principals and professionals alike who know bs when they see it. It's a strong sign when the deacon resigns. Open your eyes you fools. Mike Reardon is a disgrace to the church and should be defrocked. Not even worthy of being called father. Shame on you for letting cat tear down this once great school.
Go haunt some other parish. Glad you aren't part of our community.
ciao

Downey, CA

#315 Jun 19, 2013
Amen Still at SBS wrote:
You are a leader of the current parents and school community. Thank God we are finally speaking out. I admire your ability to respond to negative PAST parents, but we should not waste too much time on this meaningless blog. We are believers and are children are already in a better environment without such negativity. Thank you Jesus! Good night CURRENT St. Bruno families.
<quoted text>
Don't forget to drink your kool aid before you go to sleep. Lol!!!
Picture This

Pico Rivera, CA

#316 Jun 19, 2013
Can't you just see this....Principal, VP, some guy friend of principal who has no life and parents that now are teachers...all sitting in front of their computers manufacturing these spin doctor posts. All hiding behind the premise of religion, bullying and go on move on if you think the grass is greener. Keep pushing on we love it!!!
Staying

Pacoima, CA

#317 Jun 19, 2013
Picture This wrote:
Can't you just see this....Principal, VP, some guy friend of principal who has no life and parents that now are teachers...all sitting in front of their computers manufacturing these spin doctor posts. All hiding behind the premise of religion, bullying and go on move on if you think the grass is greener. Keep pushing on we love it!!!
I can!!!! It's kind of like what you're doing right now!!!!

I've SBS parent for 8 years.....
Blind leading the blind

Los Angeles, CA

#318 Jun 19, 2013
Shame on you wrote:
<quoted text>
Go haunt some other parish. Glad you aren't part of our community.
No way I enjoy watching you fools fail.
Blind leading the blind

Los Angeles, CA

#319 Jun 19, 2013
Staying wrote:
<quoted text>
I can!!!! It's kind of like what you're doing right now!!!!
I've SBS parent for 8 years.....
I was there longer than you. So what does that mean? Nothing honey. This new admin is an epic failure. Now you Doves and Elliot's go to bed. Nighty nite
sorry for you

Whittier, CA

#320 Jun 20, 2013
Still at SBS wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that means:
You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

It means that all the energy we put in our new schools will help towards the success of the schools.

Geesh, pay attention!

I'm sure you're sitting there with a puzzled look. It's okay I know it must be hard for you........
Staying

Pacoima, CA

#321 Jun 20, 2013
Blind leading the blind wrote:
<quoted text> I was there longer than you. So what does that mean? Nothing honey. This new admin is an epic failure. Now you Doves and Elliot's go to bed. Nighty nite
Honey, It means you have more reason to be bent out of shape. I like the Dove family. Don't know the Elliott's that well. Don't quit your day job to become a psychic because you are way off base, not to mention out of line. Epic failure? Really, Blind, give it up. Now you are targeting families? That just shows how immature, disrespectful and selfish you are.
Still at SBS

Pacoima, CA

#322 Jun 20, 2013
sorry for you wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
It means that all the energy we put in our new schools will help towards the success of the schools.
Geesh, pay attention!
I'm sure you're sitting there with a puzzled look. It's okay I know it must be hard for you........
And you are not the brightest bulb in the pack! We will make due! It won't be easy, nobody said it would be. What we did say is that we are staying and want to move forward. But you people have put so much importance on yourselves, it's truly pathetic. I'm a professional, Sorry, and I have had to work under worse circumstances than this. Like in '09 when the market crashed. We tightened our belts and managed to ride out the storm. Sure we lost some good people but they found jobs and we all recovered. It took a few years but we succeeded And you know what? We are stronger today because of it. It's not going to happen over night but St. Bruno sill survive.

The only reason I would have a puzzled look on my face is because I read your idiotic, nasty remarks and can't believe you we're once a part of this community.
Shipwrecked

Whittier, CA

#323 Jun 20, 2013
Ahhhh, the worms wiggle out of the wood as the ship sinks deeper and deeper. I'm sure you'll be happy being the finest worms possible on the SS Saint Bruno.
Blind leading the blind

Los Angeles, CA

#324 Jun 20, 2013
Staying wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, It means you have more reason to be bent out of shape. I like the Dove family. Don't know the Elliott's that well. Don't quit your day job to become a psychic because you are way off base, not to mention out of line. Epic failure? Really, Blind, give it up. Now you are targeting families? That just shows how immature, disrespectful and selfish you are.
Yeah telling someone to go to bed is so disrespectful. Shows what a fool you are. There's always an idiot and I guess your the one. Have a great day honey ;)
heart broken

Whittier, CA

#325 Jun 20, 2013
I saw this text from a faculty/staff member the morning of the last day of school and thought I'd share with you:

"Thank you for all your support thru all these months. You all kept me going. The staff will go in today with their heads high. We tried to get the truth out and the higher ups played deaf. They ARE the cause of the demise but ONLY a building. The heart the spirit of SBS are the kids, you parents who truly wanted the best and our teachers. That was not destroyed. This community may not be in a centralized location but it remains. Long live SBS!! Love you ALL"
Anthony

Los Angeles, CA

#326 Jun 20, 2013
Simply amazing…it was as if Nero was watching Rome burn and all he did was play his violin as if nothing wrong was taking place. An amazing place was allowed to fall apart, families divided, long time relationships severed at the core. And none of these so called leaders stepped in to mend the wounds they have caused. Yet instead…. They did nothing… their lack of action said it all. We have lost a lot of good families and a lot of great children…yet those who caused this unrest still remain in their positions. As a member of a large organization I cannot phantom how they still remain. The bickering needs to cease…the truth have been told and it will be reaffirmed in a court of law. Once the discovery portion is completed…including the depositions, it will all be out in the open. My humble prediction is that the “church” will offer a settlement for the employment violations (believe me there were plenty, you can argue “private school,” but employment law trumps that argument), with a gag order. That is how “they” do it.
The plaintiffs need to reject that offer and take it to the “box” of the public scrutiny. Those who showed poor judgment in their administrative/leadership need to be reassigned. In the end there will be no winners and no losers…just children who were denied the opportunity to experience a complete lower level catholic education at one school, as I was so fortunate to have received. Isn’t that what we all wanted? Up until a stranger came to town and ensured that we would never have that. I stood up at that meeting and said..“absolute power will lead to absolute corruption”..and I stand by those words. In this case I believe this has been the case. You all know who I am…and I hold no ill will toward anyone. Yes SBS needs to move forward..however..NEVER forget the past so that you ensure that history repeats itself. God speed and fight the good fight.
New Family at SBS

Irvine, CA

#327 Jun 20, 2013
GET OVER YOURSELF. There is nothing humble about you. You are one of the most narcissistic person on this blog. My family is staying and were tired of reading your narcissistic comments. Leave us alone.
Anthony wrote:
Simply amazing…it was as if Nero was watching Rome burn and all he did was play his violin as if nothing wrong was taking place. An amazing place was allowed to fall apart, families divided, long time relationships severed at the core. And none of these so called leaders stepped in to mend the wounds they have caused. Yet instead…. They did nothing… their lack of action said it all. We have lost a lot of good families and a lot of great children…yet those who caused this unrest still remain in their positions. As a member of a large organization I cannot phantom how they still remain. The bickering needs to cease…the truth have been told and it will be reaffirmed in a court of law. Once the discovery portion is completed…including the depositions, it will all be out in the open. My humble prediction is that the “church” will offer a settlement for the employment violations (believe me there were plenty, you can argue “private school,” but employment law trumps that argument), with a gag order. That is how “they” do it.
The plaintiffs need to reject that offer and take it to the “box” of the public scrutiny. Those who showed poor judgment in their administrative/leadership need to be reassigned. In the end there will be no winners and no losers…just children who were denied the opportunity to experience a complete lower level catholic education at one school, as I was so fortunate to have received. Isn’t that what we all wanted? Up until a stranger came to town and ensured that we would never have that. I stood up at that meeting and said..“absolute power will lead to absolute corruption”..and I stand by those words. In this case I believe this has been the case. You all know who I am…and I hold no ill will toward anyone. Yes SBS needs to move forward..however..NEVER forget the past so that you ensure that history repeats itself. God speed and fight the good fight.
Anthony

Los Angeles, CA

#328 Jun 20, 2013
New Family at SBS wrote:
GET OVER YOURSELF. There is nothing humble about you. You are one of the most narcissistic person on this blog. My family is staying and were tired of reading your narcissistic comments. Leave us alone.
<quoted text>
Yeah..I like how you refuse to use your name....You are truly amazing. Keep hiding in the shadows and throwing stones...you are good at it.such a cowardly act.
New Family at SBS

Irvine, CA

#329 Jun 20, 2013
See, you just can't help yourself. Using your name on this site is another example of such narcissism. Your comment proves that. Go to your new school and leave the SBS community alone.
Anthony wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah..I like how you refuse to use your name....You are truly amazing. Keep hiding in the shadows and throwing stones...you are good at it.such a cowardly act.
Anthony

Los Angeles, CA

#330 Jun 20, 2013
No....it shows that I do not hide in the shadows and throw stones....I stand by what I say. But keep hiding....you are really good at it....keep throwing stones...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Mickie 20,928
Tallen Abbas 6 hr Jordan jules 2
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr AllPhartx 32,818
city sad budget 10 hr michael morales 1
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) 13 hr Brian 4,530
Romel Esmail & Bella Esmail Moore (Jun '16) 13 hr Romel Esmail 3
Possible coyote in South Pasadena (Jun '08) Mar 4 Dulce 33

South Pasadena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages