4533 tenango dr. woodland hills, ca 91364 LAPD Chief Charlie Beck

Posted in the South Pasadena Forum

The LAPD Looking GOOD NOW

Westlake Village, CA

#2 Feb 9, 2013
LAPD’s shooting policy was thrust into the spotlight this week following an incident Thursday when a newspaper delivery woman and her 71-year-old mother suffered gunshot wounds in a case of mistaken identity during a frantic manhunt for an apparently disgruntled ex-police officer.

"We shoot to stop, and the incident where officers perceive their lives are in danger," Sgt. Rudy Lopez with LAPD told NBC4 on Friday.

The women were fired upon as they delivered newspapers in Torrance near the home of a high-ranking police officer named in Christopher Dorner’s manifesto – an 11,000-word document that appears to lay out a revenge-motivated plan targeting law enforcement and their families.

About two blocks away and 25 minutes after the women were shot, police officers opened fire on another innocent driver traveling in a truck that vaguely matched Dorner’s.
LAPD Killing More Thanks

Westlake Village, CA

#3 Feb 9, 2013
Gordon Tokumatsu

A newspaper delivery woman and her 71-year-old mother suffered gunshot wounds in a case of mistaken identity during a frantic manhunt for an apparently disgruntled ex-police officer. SWAT Officer Charlton Vidal explains the department’s "shooting to stop" policy. Gordon Tokumatsu reports from Downtown LA for the NBC4 News at 6 p.m. on Feb. 8, 2013.
Thank You Mr Charlie Beck

Westlake Village, CA

#4 Feb 9, 2013
Gordon Tokumatsu

A newspaper delivery woman and her 71-year-old mother suffered gunshot wounds in a case of mistaken identity during a frantic manhunt for an apparently disgruntled ex-police officer. SWAT Officer Charlton Vidal explains the department’s "shooting to stop" policy. Gordon Tokumatsu reports from Downtown LA for the NBC4 News at 6 p.m. on Feb. 8, 2013.

Charlie Beck, you are a F**ED Up Dude. If you ever catch who? Me for writing what I personally think about Sh**TTY GirlieASSES like you?

Oh you have to clear YOUR OWN NAME. Nick is a stupid F**CK Too. And you eat the cake for TWO. All of the neighbors are making fun of you , we always have. Our parents too. We all laugh.

4533 tenango dr. woodland hills, ca 91364 That is sweet. I'm going to order some pizza for you all of the time. Flakey Rat. You are a liar, you did this to that blackman police officer you fired. You made fun of the color of his skin while he worked for you. Now you have to LOOK like a hero and clean it all up like one but you forgot to tell your rookies NOT to mistaken others you and Nick wanted dead before this is over.

You are the murderer. You know it and we all do too. You ordered the hits. Where is Chris? You have him already. I am with the Upper people. Up the chain of command. Higher up's. You will never figure it out because you are not that smart. Figure what out? Not me, studpid, Figure out what I know from who and how. Why I know why you do the things you do. It's nothing personal. I know you personally. But you are just a dumb foolish old man with a good job career and I don't want harm done to you, I am not supporting harm, Just because I posted here your home address public information anyone has one and can.

I hate what you do to people, you get people all pissed off then you trick them to kill others and then you sit all nice later and act like you are being HELPFUL in cleaning it all up like a good Samaritan. Your Neighbors know me. Not all of them but I live on Winnetka down the way near Ralph's.

You are a real dumb-AZZ 4533 tenango dr. woodland hills, ca 91364

I hope people find out that your game is all BS and the internal affairs place you in jail. You are worthless to this community, LAPD Chief Charlie Beck and if someday I can get the State of California Governor's office to investigate you for murder, I WILL and I might soon because I can soon afford to. I am saving up my money to get them to place you in jail forever. Soon, your day in court will come. Not city court :~)

LAPD Chief Charlie Beck is a LIAR and a MURDERER
CBS2 Exclusive LAPD Dummy

Westlake Village, CA

#5 Feb 9, 2013
CBS2 Exclusive: LAPD Chief Announces He’s Reopening Case That Resulted In Dorner’s Termination
killing the suspect Winne

Westlake Village, CA

#6 Feb 9, 2013
This week, NBC4 had a chance to go through video-scenario training with SWAT Officer Charlton Vidal, of the Glendale Police Department.

He explained what officers call “shooting to stop,” rather than "shooting to kill."

"We’re trained to stop," Vidal said. "A shot in the leg, a shot in the arm, is not gonna stop the threat. A shot in the torso, hopefully, stops the threat."

LAPD policy, obtained by NBC4 on Friday, outlines when officers can use deadly force: to protect themselves from death or serious bodily injury; or to prevent the escape of a violent or fleeing felon.

What happens though, police said, is that the shot to stop often centered in the torso ends up killing the suspect, even when that was not the officer’s intent.

Los Angeles police officers were on modified tactical alert Friday night as they continued searching for – and protecting themselves from – Dorner. From the rooftop, to entrances, and exits, officers are paired up and ready.
Stupid Cop Tells Lies

Westlake Village, CA

#7 Feb 9, 2013
LAPD Chief Charlie Beck lives here:
4533 tenango dr. woodland hills, ca 91364 Special NBCLA.com Section | Timeline | Map | Dorner's Manifesto | Submit a Tip | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | RSS | Text Alerts | Email Alerts LAPD Chief Charlie Beck lives here:
4533 tenango dr. woodland hills, ca 91364
Im getting Famous

Westlake Village, CA

#8 Feb 9, 2013
“I’m not doing this to appease him. I’m doing this so the community has faith in what the police department does,” Beck said in an exclusive interview Saturday with CBS2’s Pat Harvey.

In a 20-page manifesto posted on Facebook, Dorner allegedly vows revenge against several former LAPD co-workers whom he claims ended his career.
Charles Beck the Smuck

Westlake Village, CA

#9 Feb 9, 2013
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/ LAPD Chief Charlie Beck lives here: 4533 tenango dr. woodland hills, ca 91364

4533 tenango dr woodland

Westlake Village, CA

#10 Feb 9, 2013
Excuse me, sir; 4533 tenango dr. woodland hills, ca 91364

but the time was 5:30 AM {that's when it is DARK OUTSIDE}, the truck was being driven w/o the lights-turned-on and these two women DID NOT stop, when ordered by law-enforcement...HELLO, ARE YOU LISTENING? Dorner has CREATED this air of tension & fear, not law enforcement! BTW, your comment: "Take a pole ..."

has me confused Exactly, what does a "pole"~~a long slender usually cylindrical object (as a length of wood) have to do with what American citizens think of the LAPD policy; or, did you mean... POLL?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Bruin Nation 27,980
Council rejects Kare offer (Sep '08) 1 hr Snoop Cat 255
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) 1 hr Modelos Maxim 2,416
Shakey's Pizza Parlor To Honor Katy Perry On Al... 2 hr Jaimie 13
Anti-police fliers found near site of Santa Cru... (Jun '10) 2 hr WooF 108
Faking it the green way: Artificial grass looks... (May '09) Oct 4 Ricardo 16
Police: 2 South Pasadena Students Planned High ... Aug '14 MIKETOUHY 3

South Pasadena News Video

South Pasadena Dating
Find my Match

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

South Pasadena News, Events & Info