Canoga Park man charged with capital murder in bludgeoning deaths o...

Full story: LA Daily News 13
A Canoga Park man was charged today with capital murder for the hammer bludgeoning deaths of his 87-year-old mother and 85-year-old disabled uncle. Full Story
Hank

Los Angeles, CA

#1 May 4, 2010
Arthur Reyes Morales? Did anyone ever check his green card to see if its valid?
Robert Jenco

Los Angeles, CA

#2 May 4, 2010
^^^ You're a lame a$$$ racist, Hank. ^^^
Mary

United States

#3 May 4, 2010
Hank wrote:
What a jerk, they were killed with a Hammer. Let us try that on you Hank A$$....
Sophie

Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA

#4 May 4, 2010
Death Penalty, it's as simple as that.

Hank, you're a schmuck. The man murdered two elderly disabled people and all you can do is question his immigration status?! Maybe you should move to Arizona, you'd probably fit right in. Don't forget your pitchfork.
LIke OMG

Los Angeles, CA

#5 May 4, 2010
Sophie wrote:
Death Penalty, it's as simple as that.
Hank, you're a schmuck. The man murdered two elderly disabled people and all you can do is question his immigration status?! Maybe you should move to Arizona, you'd probably fit right in. Don't forget your pitchfork.
I totally Agree with u
Janice

Los Angeles, CA

#6 May 4, 2010
legal or illegal, the filthy cucaracha that did this to these poor, disabled, elderly people should have its little tiny d*ck smashed into oblivion with a hammer, followed by its face and head. then dump the carcass on the other side of the border.
John Pelligrini

Winnetka, CA

#7 May 4, 2010
The police are only prosecuting MR Morales because he's Mexican. Racist police, racist DA. terrible this poor soul only wanted to make a living, and maybe a few murders. Please can't we get the mexican Mafia Mayor to help this poor soul.
Andres Enrique Cantu

United States

#9 May 4, 2010
Poor guy was just frustated about arizona enforcing the border laws. I mean what kind of racist country enforces its border laws. Oh yeah...mexico does. Happy a happy drunken incest fueled STINKO DE MAYO. VIVA AZTLAN
Lock-N-Load

Ridgecrest, CA

#10 May 5, 2010
This must be the close family ties that we hear are so prevalent and unique in the Hispanic community.
The Grandson

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Apr 30, 2012
Today is the second anniversary of the murders of my Grandmother and Grand-Uncle. And I agree with everyone else, Hank you are an ass!
Sue Robbins

Los Alamitos, CA

#12 Apr 30, 2012
Hank wrote:
Was this illegal on illegal violence? Just saw that poor Jamiel Shaw's family on the news. An illegal gang banger was released four hours before he killed the young man in front of his own house.
Stop the racism

Coeur D Alene, ID

#13 Dec 28, 2012
Hank wrote:
Hey Hank,

Everyone with a Hispanic last name isn't here illegally. They are natural born US citizens too. If you don't like it you can head back to Ireland,Germany, Poland or where ever YOUR ancestors hail from.
Word To The Wise

Wellsboro, PA

#14 Dec 28, 2012
I am an illegaly. I came here from Vhxlekra several stars over. I came for the kickazz meth you have.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 25 min tcaud 19,486
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Bruin For Life 28,242
Dog Haus Biergarten in Pasadena serves offbeat ... 5 hr Xstains In Name Only 1
The Media in Ferguson is not Covering Facts an... 6 hr Culture Auditor 3
new Montebello mayor is Armenian? 7 hr Montebello Newbie 1
Stalker case leads to lawsuit against St. Bruno... (Feb '13) 7 hr Still here 2 1,299
Altadena woman celebrates 104th birthday (Apr '10) 7 hr Deb K 6

South Pasadena News Video

South Pasadena Dating
Find my Match

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

South Pasadena News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in South Pasadena

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:18 am PST