Dangerous Japanese 'Detergent Suicide...

Dangerous Japanese 'Detergent Suicide' Technique Creeps Into U.S.

There are 64 comments on the Wired News story from Mar 13, 2009, titled Dangerous Japanese 'Detergent Suicide' Technique Creeps Into U.S.. In it, Wired News reports that:

A suicide technique that mixes household chemicals to produce a deadly hydrogen sulfide gas became a grisly fad in Japan last year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wired News.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Ravensong

Warsaw, IN

#78 Dec 12, 2012
Hi-yield lime sulpher pesticide is 28% calcium polysulphide mixed with an equal amount of muriatic acid produces the Hydrogen sulphide gas, be very sure to tape Hazmat only signs on your car windows and a few biohazard symbols. Best done in a car, duct tape vents and door seems, your going for 1000 ppm, 2 liters of each chemical fr standard car size but I'd add a lil more to be very sure. Mix well, HOLD YOUR BREATH, for 30 seconds to allow gas concentration. If you do this your rendered unconscious on first breath and painless death. The Hi-yield lime sulpher can be purchased on Amazon.com the muriatic acid at Lowes
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#79 Dec 12, 2012
Ravensong wrote:
Hi-yield lime sulpher pesticide is 28% calcium polysulphide mixed with an equal amount of muriatic acid produces the Hydrogen sulphide gas, be very sure to tape Hazmat only signs on your car windows and a few biohazard symbols. Best done in a car, duct tape vents and door seems, your going for 1000 ppm, 2 liters of each chemical fr standard car size but I'd add a lil more to be very sure. Mix well, HOLD YOUR BREATH, for 30 seconds to allow gas concentration. If you do this your rendered unconscious on first breath and painless death. The Hi-yield lime sulpher can be purchased on Amazon.com the muriatic acid at Lowes
Thanks! The perfect escape plan from life!
Kazeindo

United States

#80 Feb 13, 2016
vincent wrote:
bonide lime sulfur isn't available in the US anymore. anyone know an alternative?
hi-yield lime sulphur on Amazon.com
Kazeindo

United States

#81 Feb 13, 2016
jtownsend wrote:
is it painless???
in high enough concentration 1-3 breaths render a human unconscious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Kevin Gone? 47 min SMitty 3
2008 G37 Coupe Crazy Pictures !!! 0-60 and 1/4... (Jun '07) 1 hr Mike 18
greg alfvegren "father gregg" 1 hr Joe Penny 1
Brad Perrin is Montebello's wolf in sheep's clo... 2 hr miffed by montebello 5
Katy Perry is a Pig 3 hr Well Well 2
Trump saves UCLA players from prison 3 hr Well Well 7
whos gonna lead us 4 hr truth squad 21

South Pasadena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance