Our View: Just facts on South Pas chief

LOCALS serving locals at the highest levels of city government? We don't have a problem with that. Full Story
Ron Rosen

United States

#1 Sep 17, 2010
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Your comments are exactly correct. Not only was it a violation of the Brown Act for the City Council to interview police chief candidates in closed session, but it was a violation of the Brown Act for the Council to meet in closed session to discuss Dan Watson or his contract. The California Attorney General has opined that the Brown Act prohibits a government body from deliberating in closed session regarding personnel matters over which it has no jurisdiction. Councilman Putnam says, "I must follow the law." Well then, Mr. Putnam, why don't you follow it? And why don't you get rid of the City Attorney who dreams up ways for you to pretend you're following it when you're not.
Rosen is a twit

Pleasanton, CA

#2 Sep 23, 2010
Everyone knows that Rosen is a twit. He is doing the bidding of his buddy watty the bud man. Everyone also knows that Rosen is a disgruntled ex payroll theif right out of the freeway fighters of South Pas. You would cry and whine too if you lost 100 thou a year. If he pretends to know something and writes it enough in these fish wrapper rags he reads, he just might begin to believe it. In reality, the lady who hired him to begin with is in cahoots with the Rizzo clan in Bell and he wants smoke and mirrors to cover that up. Cooley aint done looking at who took what city funds and South Pas is on the list pal.
Ron Rosen

United States

#3 Sep 28, 2010
You've got the wrong guy, pal. Why doesn't that surprise me?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 10 min Bruin For Life 28,359
Rename Griffith Park to Villaraigosa Park? 16 min La Merced Dude 6
Christmas 2014 and New Year’s 2014 Closures and... 8 hr James Macpherson 1
Guitarist Adam Levy Joins LA College of Music a... 8 hr James Macpherson 1
Los Angeles Company Verifi Provides Hillsides w... 8 hr James Macpherson 1
South Pasadena Police Weekly Crime Summary 8 hr James Macpherson 1
US Forest Service to “Keep it Wild” with Histor... 8 hr James Macpherson 1

South Pasadena News Video

South Pasadena Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE