Police arrest Pasadena smash-and-grab...

Police arrest Pasadena smash-and-grab suspects - they could be involved in similar Glendale heist

There are 44 comments on the LA Daily News story from Nov 18, 2010, titled Police arrest Pasadena smash-and-grab suspects - they could be involved in similar Glendale heist. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

A robbery suspect is moved to a Pasadena Police vehicle during a door-to-door search for another suspect in South Pasadena Wednesday afternoon, November 17, 2010 after the Pasadena Jewelry Mart on East Colorado had a "smash and grab" robbery by several people.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
over and over

United States

#45 Nov 20, 2010
Dada wrote:
<quoted text>
There's nothing typical, no need to generalize about blacks or other people. Could have been bored white boys, or drunk Mexicans or pick an easy target. If they were ASian gangs doing it what would you say? Does it matter? YEah, it's really dumb going on like that, but these kids got nothing with nothing to lose, so they probably got high and decided to go and have some fun - no people were killed, they got caught, the jewlry is returned and the jails are filled to the brim - more work for lawyers and judges and the rest of the **** up system that's all, and the press got something to talk about
I dont think your state college never taught you about statistics..I can tell they hide that from you guys.

United States

#46 Nov 20, 2010
over and over wrote:
<quoted text>ill tell you what, we can crack on jews all day and night, but Im a straight guy who would never touch another penes..plus wilshire and 6th is a dummpy area.. I hope my fellow jew basher isnt a guy in a bad neighborhood.. I was hoping you lived west of hollywood.. when a poor guy bashes jews, it kinda eliminates his theory..makes it seem hes blaming jews for being poor.. if your into gay sex acts, Ill tell you what, ill at least lick my rectum..ok
Now,now boys!!Keep it clean and wholesome.
Mr Dada

United States

#47 Nov 21, 2010
over and over wrote:
<quoted text>I dont think your state college never taught you about statistics..I can tell they hide that from you guys.
While I'm sure the college that you've attended never told you about no double negatives either... what's your point, who are they and what are THEY hiding so well, do share with us

Monterey Park, CA

#48 Nov 22, 2010
To post #26 Nov 19.Yes I love your intelligence as well.We have Jew imposters posting as the ozone layer.I will never resort to sexuall deviancy and that is how all in the future can know the real King David From his tyranical jewish cousin who loves to post as in the typical zionist fashion.The average person in our nation has not the gumption or desire to question and ask "Why".Why must the jews control the 12 member supreme court with 4 of 12 members.Remember peolple think and ask why? Because that gives them bi-partisan 33.3 percent of the vote.Not bad for a race who claims to be only 2 percent of the population.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 43 min Vote 4everTEA TEA 20,514
Searching for family!!!! 2 hr Concerned Bystander 4
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Sam Testicle 30,959
News Auditors question South El Montea s relationshi... Sep '15 concern citizen 1
News How to prepare for a destructive El Nino winter Aug '15 Le Duped 6
News Teen in coma as suspects appear in court - Whit... (Mar '08) Aug '15 Montebello Brat 15
News Citybeats: Coyote-trapping program brings howls (Aug '10) Aug '15 Susan Diep 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages