Police arrest Pasadena smash-and-grab suspects - they could be involved in similar Glendale heist

Nov 18, 2010 Read more: LA Daily News 44
A robbery suspect is moved to a Pasadena Police vehicle during a door-to-door search for another suspect in South Pasadena Wednesday afternoon, November 17, 2010 after the Pasadena Jewelry Mart on East Colorado had a "smash and grab" robbery by several people. Read more
Herb

Los Angeles, CA

#21 Nov 19, 2010
Mateo wrote:
another fine example of uneducated teens (to men) with no skills & no future.....they rob because they have no options. Why is it you never saw this 40 yrs ago?? Because people had options & could walk to the corner gas station & get a job. Now with the idiots running the school boards across the nation you no longer have: Wood shop,Metal shop,Auto shop,cooking classes. You want more of this?? I don't. We as a nation must stop the "war" and spend the money of our future generations.....EDUCATE AT ALL COST!
Mateo, you are generally right, but I would blame uncontrolled mass immigration of the world's most destitute and desperate since the opening of the borders in 1965 more than the idiot school boards, though I wouldn't spare them either. Entry level jobs now seem to be held by desperate immigrants rather than poorly educated American natives. From 1924 to 1964 the borders were closed, and the middle class thrived. It's interesting that such a moratorium is not even thought of by today's leaders.
Las Vegas Ron

Las Vegas, NV

#22 Nov 19, 2010
Tyrone wrote:
Armenians and their fraud
You be sniffin too much ozone, boy.
Las Vegas Ron

Las Vegas, NV

#23 Nov 19, 2010
Oops, meant that for the dave in la la land pot.
Mark

South Gate, CA

#25 Nov 19, 2010
This is the direct result of the problem in the Black communities of fatherless households. Until the leaders in these communities begin to address this issue, and stop attributing everything to racism, nothing will change. Please look at the statistics of young Black men who grow up without fathers. It will shock you.
shocked

United States

#26 Nov 19, 2010
davidozone wrote:
This is not news.We all know this is standard behaviour from Americans of African ancestry.The jew media promoted this behaviour by bombarding teens with gangsta rap music and sub par schooling system.These men are products of this zionist nation.every one here is money hungry and lusts for the Jew mans trinkets of gold and silver.I would not find them guilty of any crime if I were on a jury of this case .I would rule innocent simply because I will not send an American to jail for robbing a money hungry JEWelry seller.If all Americans would follow this idea then maybe the word would spread overseas that Americans are feed up with muti-culteralism.And Americans are immune from prosecution for crimes against foriegners.That will be the Best Immigration stopper,For we all know the INS is a rip-off joke.
I LOVE YOU!! Finally somones got it right! the reason jew dems make create folks like this is to suppress White Americans.. yes! jews in government are responsible for the flow of illegal immigration, jobs for the billungual only, exploitation of Whites, and etc.. what these jew dems goal is to do is flood America with illegals, so White Americans will be suppressed and eventually die out and lose control, which will take about 50 to 100 years.. than when America is full of mexicans, the jews will use another race to destroy the majority by than which will be mexicans.. any soldier whos fighting in this current war dont realise their not fighting for American freedom.. how can they say they are, but at the moment, the government is giving our country away to illegals from south of the border.. makes me think these u.s. soldiers are more naive than strong minded.. seems to the open eyes that our soldiers are not to smart.. obviously our soldiers must of flunked world history class back in high school.. real smart to goi kill israels enemy when you got domestic terrorist in America preying on innocent Americans.. ask yourself this folks? how many middle easterns ever harmed you? now ask yourself this? how many black punks and hispanic punks got in your way of a quality lifestyle? our soldiers are not fighting for America! their fighting to keep israel in power.. if israel was wiped out tomorrow and we disposed the jew dems in government, we would never have a problem with the Taliban or Iran..when you all get to the root of the problem, it traces back to jew democrats and israel..

“Fick?”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#27 Nov 19, 2010
A Reptile Dysfunction wrote:
They weren't Armos ?
Amazing.
Armos take the whole car, but it HAS to be a Mercedes. Plus they're busy scrambling to clean up their Medicare fraud records and chop shops and credit card swiping machines since the Feds have finally started cracking down on them. Armos have got the attention they so desperately want, too bad for them it's from the po-po.
shocked

United States

#28 Nov 19, 2010
DavidOzoneisInsane wrote:
David. C'mon. Are you joking!? For you to blame this robbery done by black men of an Armenian and Asian jewelry store on the "Jewish" media is ridiculous. Please tell us you are joking. If not, you need some serious counseling.
<quoted text>
its sad, that the guy you critisised is RIGHT..you seem like those white liberals who dont realise the destruction of America is caused by jew politicians..its folks like yourself who stand behind the mess these jews are causing which keep them in control of us.. if you think me and the other guy is crazy, ask yourself this? why is it that most foreiners from the eastern world who come here for a better life are either republican or independant and not democrat? but jews are the only ones from that part of the world who come here and be democrat..its because most foreiners want a better quality of life and jews want to destroy America, so the Whites cant form alliances.. they fear whites forming alliances, thats why in universities, Whites can not have a White organazation, but other races can.. who do you think made that possible? trace it back to the root and you will see whos responsible for this.. you got it! the jews.
shocked

United States

#29 Nov 19, 2010
Oscar Statuette wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude!!! Your frickin Koo Koo!!!! And a racist! I hope they cut your nuts off!
I love how liberals paint people who got it right as crazy..it seems like when liberals are cornerd on the truth, the best defense is to call the opposing party crazy, hoping other will agree with them.. sorry oscar but the guy you call crazy has alot more active brain than your whole family put together..knowledge is king, not crowd following.. so stop being a sheep.
shocked

United States

#30 Nov 19, 2010
one thing that I learned from the urban community is they will snitch on their friends once one is caught.. they rap about snitches get stiches, but their the ones who roll over on each other once their in a police station.. another words, the punks who have not been caught yet will be caught very soon due to their friends that are already in custody.
Dada

Los Angeles, CA

#33 Nov 19, 2010
DavidOzoneisInsane wrote:
David. C'mon. Are you joking!? For you to blame this robbery done by black men of an Armenian and Asian jewelry store on the "Jewish" media is ridiculous. Please tell us you are joking. If not, you need some serious counseling.
<quoted text>
Word!
Dada

Los Angeles, CA

#34 Nov 19, 2010
abc wrote:
typical blacks
There's nothing typical, no need to generalize about blacks or other people. Could have been bored white boys, or drunk Mexicans or pick an easy target. If they were ASian gangs doing it what would you say? Does it matter? YEah, it's really dumb going on like that, but these kids got nothing with nothing to lose, so they probably got high and decided to go and have some fun - no people were killed, they got caught, the jewlry is returned and the jails are filled to the brim - more work for lawyers and judges and the rest of the fucked up system that's all, and the press got something to talk about
Dada

Los Angeles, CA

#35 Nov 19, 2010
Sam wrote:
Typical, normal behavior for the majority of the hybred ape-gorrilas.
and what does a comment like this make you - better than them? You ignorant bastard!
Dada

Los Angeles, CA

#36 Nov 19, 2010
A Reptile Dysfunction wrote:
They weren't Armos ?
Amazing.
Your mother should have had an abortion so swine like you won't have access to a computer
Dada

Los Angeles, CA

#37 Nov 19, 2010
Mark wrote:
This is the direct result of the problem in the Black communities of fatherless households. Until the leaders in these communities begin to address this issue, and stop attributing everything to racism, nothing will change. Please look at the statistics of young Black men who grow up without fathers. It will shock you.
The same goes for any background where families are incomplete, white, black, hispanic, asian - does not matter. In this case of course the whole lingering racism issue does not help a community that is struggling as it is.
GET OUT

Canyon Country, CA

#38 Nov 19, 2010
fools dont watch crime tv or read if they can news thats why the jails are full thy get caught soooooooooooooo easily gitmo needs to be reopended
DAX

Riverside, CA

#39 Nov 19, 2010
Well of course these idiots got caught they were on camera with no disguise. I hope it was worth it you POS Enjoy prison beeeeatches
Johnny B Good

Los Angeles, CA

#40 Nov 19, 2010
GITMO never closed pal... had your ass been detained for years with no rights at all, you'd be typing different...
davidozone

United States

#41 Nov 19, 2010
shocked wrote:
<quoted text>I LOVE YOU!! Finally somones got it right! the reason jew dems make create folks like this is to suppress White Americans.. yes! jews in government are responsible for the flow of illegal immigration, jobs for the billungual only, exploitation of Whites, and etc.. what these jew dems goal is to do is flood America with illegals, so White Americans will be suppressed and eventually die out and lose control, which will take about 50 to 100 years.. than when America is full of mexicans, the jews will use another race to destroy the majority by than which will be mexicans.. any soldier whos fighting in this current war dont realise their not fighting for American freedom.. how can they say they are, but at the moment, the government is giving our country away to illegals from south of the border.. makes me think these u.s. soldiers are more naive than strong minded.. seems to the open eyes that our soldiers are not to smart.. obviously our soldiers must of flunked world history class back in high school.. real smart to goi kill israels enemy when you got domestic terrorist in America preying on innocent Americans.. ask yourself this folks? how many middle easterns ever harmed you? now ask yourself this? how many black punks and hispanic punks got in your way of a quality lifestyle? our soldiers are not fighting for America! their fighting to keep israel in power.. if israel was wiped out tomorrow and we disposed the jew dems in government, we would never have a problem with the Taliban or Iran..when you all get to the root of the problem, it traces back to jew democrats and israel..
:-)

Since you love me, how about giving me a nice sloppy blo job this evening? We can meet behind the 7-11 on Wilshire/6th, and crack on jews, and then you can swallow my load. Okay?
THESAULSTER

Los Angeles, CA

#42 Nov 19, 2010
probably a couple a runaway meth heads from the trailer park perpetrated it.
over and over

United States

#44 Nov 20, 2010
davidozone wrote:
<quoted text>
:-)
Since you love me, how about giving me a nice sloppy blo job this evening? We can meet behind the 7-11 on Wilshire/6th, and crack on jews, and then you can swallow my load. Okay?
ill tell you what, we can crack on jews all day and night, but Im a straight guy who would never touch another penes..plus wilshire and 6th is a dummpy area.. I hope my fellow jew basher isnt a guy in a bad neighborhood.. I was hoping you lived west of hollywood.. when a poor guy bashes jews, it kinda eliminates his theory..makes it seem hes blaming jews for being poor.. if your into gay sex acts, Ill tell you what, ill at least lick my rectum..ok

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 13 min Bruin For Life 29,546
Public Meeting on Oilfield Condos 4-21 17 min Wonder Why 8
News Montebello City Council votes 3-2 to give city ... 54 min Wonder Why 79
Review: Crystal Pacific Window and Door System (Aug '10) 2 hr Fred 18
News Justin Bieber`s life turned into a comic book (Jul '10) 3 hr danaonlyloves 3
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Bam 19,839
News Emotion erupts at second 710 Freeway public hea... Apr 15 Abie 1
More from around the web

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]