Police arrest Pasadena smash-and-grab suspects - they could be involved in similar Glendale heist

Full story: LA Daily News 44
A robbery suspect is moved to a Pasadena Police vehicle during a door-to-door search for another suspect in South Pasadena Wednesday afternoon, November 17, 2010 after the Pasadena Jewelry Mart on East Colorado had a "smash and grab" robbery by several people. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
davidozone

Glendale, CA

#1 Nov 18, 2010
This is not news.We all know this is standard behaviour from Americans of African ancestry.The jew media promoted this behaviour by bombarding teens with gangsta rap music and sub par schooling system.These men are products of this zionist nation.every one here is money hungry and lusts for the Jew mans trinkets of gold and silver.I would not find them guilty of any crime if I were on a jury of this case .I would rule innocent simply because I will not send an American to jail for robbing a money hungry JEWelry seller.If all Americans would follow this idea then maybe the word would spread overseas that Americans are feed up with muti-culteralism.And Americans are immune from prosecution for crimes against foriegners.That will be the Best Immigration stopper,For we all know the INS is a rip-off joke.
Tyrone

Encino, CA

#2 Nov 18, 2010
Armenians and their fraud
Who the

Palm Desert, CA

#3 Nov 18, 2010
Yo Yo Yo Boyz, Now suck it.
Ingawaputubu

Temecula, CA

#4 Nov 18, 2010
How you be so dumb?

After Glendale stunt I knew your sorry asses would be caught. But I didn't think it would be so soon and because you so stupid. You shudda just walked yo black asses into the police and said we did it. Now you gonna do time for two robberies.

Yo girlfrens gone be getting lonely. Mmmmmm.
Not in LA Anymore

Pinson, AL

#5 Nov 18, 2010
Another job well done,4 idiots at a time.And you losers thought you would get away with it,you really are stupid.
DavidOzoneisInsa ne

Van Nuys, CA

#6 Nov 18, 2010
David. C'mon. Are you joking!? For you to blame this robbery done by black men of an Armenian and Asian jewelry store on the "Jewish" media is ridiculous. Please tell us you are joking. If not, you need some serious counseling.
davidozone wrote:
This is not news.We all know this is standard behaviour from Americans of African ancestry.The jew media promoted this behaviour by bombarding teens with gangsta rap music and sub par schooling system.These men are products of this zionist nation.every one here is money hungry and lusts for the Jew mans trinkets of gold and silver.I would not find them guilty of any crime if I were on a jury of this case .I would rule innocent simply because I will not send an American to jail for robbing a money hungry JEWelry seller.If all Americans would follow this idea then maybe the word would spread overseas that Americans are feed up with muti-culteralism.And Americans are immune from prosecution for crimes against foriegners.That will be the Best Immigration stopper,For we all know the INS is a rip-off joke.
abc

Hesperia, CA

#7 Nov 18, 2010
typical blacks
Sui Juris

Palm Desert, CA

#8 Nov 18, 2010
WTF! with the soldier looking MoFo's. Marshall law will harsh us all!
Mateo

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Nov 18, 2010
another fine example of uneducated teens (to men) with no skills & no future.....they rob because they have no options. Why is it you never saw this 40 yrs ago?? Because people had options & could walk to the corner gas station & get a job. Now with the idiots running the school boards across the nation you no longer have: Wood shop,Metal shop,Auto shop,cooking classes. You want more of this?? I don't. We as a nation must stop the "war" and spend the money of our future generations.....EDUCATE AT ALL COST!
Sam

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Nov 18, 2010
Typical, normal behavior for the majority of the hybred ape-gorrilas.
mousetrap

United States

#11 Nov 18, 2010
Is this a prime example of "racial profiling".
LAYLA

North Hollywood, CA

#12 Nov 18, 2010
Tyrone wrote:
Armenians and their fraud
looks like your brother over there.
I LOVE THIS.
this is what Glendale will get once all the ARMENIANS leave. Soon it will become south central.
A Reptile Dysfunction

United States

#13 Nov 18, 2010
They weren't Armos ?

Amazing.
the mack

United States

#14 Nov 18, 2010
these thieves are getto ass loosers
JPK

Tustin, CA

#15 Nov 18, 2010
mousetrap wrote:
Is this a prime example of "racial profiling".
Best line of the day
danny d

Pacoima, CA

#16 Nov 19, 2010
3 to 4 with shot guns or ar15 armed security at places like this would put a stop to this crap!
Do you Question Me

Los Angeles, CA

#17 Nov 19, 2010
Now they can smash and grab Bubba in prison.
Truth

Woods Cross, UT

#18 Nov 19, 2010
Do you Question Me wrote:
Now they can smash and grab Bubba in prison.
Now they can smush and grab Bubba in Prison.
Fed Up

Canyon Country, CA

#19 Nov 19, 2010
Wow, men of color; imagine that.
Oscar Statuette

Buena Park, CA

#20 Nov 19, 2010
davidozone wrote:
Dude!!! Your frickin Koo Koo!!!! And a racist! I hope they cut your nuts off!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stalker case leads to lawsuit against St. Bruno... (Feb '13) 1 hr Clean up 1,289
Man shot, wounded outside Altadena restaurant 4 hr Ms Mack 1
Ashton Kutcher opens up about being a dad, and ... 5 hr tatuwalker1 1
Common Core is DESTROYING your kid's education ... 6 hr Sam Toliver 2
Anti-police fliers found near site of Santa Cru... (Jun '10) 6 hr John Colby 114
MEX-TEX-CA DRUGS to YOU! 7 hr ILLEGALS - DRUGS ... 1
Faking it the green way: Artificial grass looks... (May '09) Oct 4 Ricardo 16

South Pasadena News Video

South Pasadena Dating
Find my Match

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

South Pasadena News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in South Pasadena

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]