created by: CitizenTopix | Oct 7, 2010

California

18,381 votes

California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legalization Initiative

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)

Comments (Page 687)

Showing posts 13,721 - 13,740 of15,669
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14784
Jan 25, 2013
 
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
same evidence for billions of Gods exist, no one more likely than all the others.
No evidence the other Gods, only my God.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14785
Jan 25, 2013
 
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>wrong thread, wrong response from a true Christian. Not up to you to judge others, as long as they are no harm to others.
I am putting him to the test like a good believer. I don't need your advise now!

“I have an opinion...”

Since: Feb 09

Bellflower, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14786
Jan 25, 2013
 
Largelanguage wrote:
Evil gays!
Evil gays?? Oh but that religous priest that molests children is far superior to that evil gay person.Why ae you so concerned with what people do in thier bedroomshow much you wanna bet that your profile on here is private, unlke mine. You are too afraid to even use your real name when posting your opinion all over the place.Mr hide behind anonymity, wants to judge someone else who isnt afraid to be what he is out in the open. that t. you on the other hand have none.aes balls

“I have an opinion...”

Since: Feb 09

Bellflower, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14787
Jan 25, 2013
 
darn it, the gay person has balls you on the other hand do not
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14788
Jan 25, 2013
 
Christine Creighton wrote:
<quoted text>
Evil gays?? Oh but that religous priest that molests children is far superior to that evil gay person.Why ae you so concerned with what people do in thier bedroomshow much you wanna bet that your profile on here is private, unlke mine. You are too afraid to even use your real name when posting your opinion all over the place.Mr hide behind anonymity, wants to judge someone else who isnt afraid to be what he is out in the open. that t. you on the other hand have none.aes balls
You think you're really brave and fearless? Brave lil boy, brave lil boy! You're now challenge PUNK!

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14789
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I only blame those that are actually at fault
Before I begin please point to the post where you are crediting liberals or democrats with making this country better.
Lets get off on the right foot here that you arenít just a pot calling the kettle black
In other words, you lied and have nothing.

“I have an opinion...”

Since: Feb 09

Bellflower, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14790
Jan 25, 2013
 
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You think you're really brave and fearless? Brave lil boy, brave lil boy! You're now challenge PUNK!
sticks and stones..and I am a girl. Hit a soft spot,didn't I.tee-hee
OoTqP

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14791
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Not another invasion of "out of towners" posting like crazy again.

Quit frankly we really don't care what they post anyway, just let them dry up and blowaway.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14792
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>In other words, you lied and have nothing.
Big Liar is his real naaaammmmeeeee!

“I have an opinion...”

Since: Feb 09

Bellflower, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14793
Jan 25, 2013
 
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You think you're really brave and fearless? Brave lil boy, brave lil boy! You're now challenge PUNK!
Oh and I happily accept your challenge.. bring it on!!!

“I have an opinion...”

Since: Feb 09

Bellflower, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14794
Jan 25, 2013
 
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Big Liar is his real naaaammmmeeeee!
hahahahaha but whats yours????
Sludges

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14795
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Phidoo

isn't a planet after all.

“I have an opinion...”

Since: Feb 09

Bellflower, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14796
Jan 25, 2013
 
OoTqP wrote:
Not another invasion of "out of towners" posting like crazy again.
Quit frankly we really don't care what they post anyway, just let them dry up and blowaway.
so this isn't a PUBLIC forum??oh my my, are you representing for all of America, or just for those on here?? Oh , wait..... you think I'm Jewish, dont you? or maybe you think my skin is a different color than yours??...Am I gay? that leaves me one more question, exactly what part of town, are you from?

“I have an opinion...”

Since: Feb 09

Bellflower, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14797
Jan 25, 2013
 
yes, I AM hard to argue with. The truth always stands tall
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14798
Jan 25, 2013
 
Christine Creighton wrote:
<quoted text>
so this isn't a PUBLIC forum??oh my my, are you representing for all of America, or just for those on here?? Oh , wait..... you think I'm Jewish, dont you? or maybe you think my skin is a different color than yours??...Am I gay? that leaves me one more question, exactly what part of town, are you from?
I'm not disclosing my name on a public forum, moron.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14799
Jan 25, 2013
 
Christine Creighton wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and I happily accept your challenge.. bring it on!!!
You haven't got one. Anyway, stop being the internet cyber bully tough guy, heck!
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14800
Jan 25, 2013
 
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I thought your desire was freedom, he has the right to believe in a higher power, respect that instead of insult.
Yes he does, and I have the right to refute his belief as well
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14801
Jan 25, 2013
 
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>In other words, you lied and have nothing.
I donít need to lie

I have the luxury of being right

“I have an opinion...”

Since: Feb 09

Bellflower, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14802
Jan 25, 2013
 
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not disclosing my name on a public forum, moron.
well, good thing nobody asked you too. sticks and stones. the point was on the fact that you are afraid too use your real name in the first place.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14803
Jan 25, 2013
 
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he does, and I have the right to refute his belief as well
You've proven yourself to have no facts with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 13,721 - 13,740 of15,669
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent South Pasadena Discussions

Search the South Pasadena Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 51 min Brian_G 7,303
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Kallark27 17,774
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Trojan 26,095
Donations to Trayvon Martin's Parents Pay for L... (Apr '12) 2 hr WHO CARES 2
Dump sewage from your RV, go to jail (Sep '10) 2 hr SEWAGE IS HAWT 7
Services Provided By Gene Choe 2 hr GENE WOOK CHOE STATE BAR 2
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) 3 hr Serpico 2,268
•••
•••

South Pasadena News Video

•••
•••

South Pasadena Jobs

•••
•••
•••

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••