No

Other (explain below)

Rush

Columbus, NE

#14767 Jan 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Big Dope! little dork!
You are a big dope with a little dork? Starting to understand all of your anger issues.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#14768 Jan 25, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a big dope with a little dork? Starting to understand all of your anger issues.
He is a dork, dorkie and foolish!
Commie flaming Karl

Monrovia, CA

#14769 Jan 25, 2013
Get a country and stay there you out of towners posters.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#14770 Jan 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a dork, dorkie and foolish!
You talk to it? Whatever floats you boat dude.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#14772 Jan 25, 2013
Evil gays!
Bruno24

Brussels, Belgium

#14773 Jan 25, 2013
Theology is born as a science, but in 523 after JC, we have separated the spiritual from the rational, and we are still paying the big price.

In the human science we act irrationally, as the health politics illustrates quite well.

Yet, the rational is the true path of the spiritual, and those religions which deny this can only be based on bad faith, or special interests.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#14774 Jan 25, 2013
Evidence of God exists.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#14775 Jan 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Evidence of God exists.
Not in the way YOU see it.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14776 Jan 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Evidence of God exists.
same evidence for billions of Gods exist, no one more likely than all the others.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#14777 Jan 25, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You may be evil
the way you use your religion is certainly evil
I am not
Nor are many like me, my desire is for justice, and freedom, not only for people like me, but different than myself.
What way do I use my religion to be evil? Please back up your mouth. Show me the post. I'm not calling you evil. I'm generalizing and calling humans evil. I'm glad for you that you have productive desires. One good start would be to stop blaming people of faith for all the problems, they are different then yourself, back up your desires.

“I have an opinion...”

Since: Feb 09

Bellflower, California

#14778 Jan 25, 2013
Offered wrote:
This area of course is of off limits to out of towners.
so, of course, you'll be leaving then.

Elk Grove, CA

#14779 Jan 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Big Dope! little dork!
Great response...now take your meds.

Elk Grove, CA

#14780 Jan 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Evil gays!
wrong thread, wrong response from a true Christian. Not up to you to judge others, as long as they are no harm to others.

Elk Grove, CA

#14781 Jan 25, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
same evidence for billions of Gods exist, no one more likely than all the others.
I thought your desire was freedom, he has the right to believe in a higher power, respect that instead of insult.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14782 Jan 25, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>What way do I use my religion to be evil? Please back up your mouth. Show me the post. I'm not calling you evil. I'm generalizing and calling humans evil. I'm glad for you that you have productive desires. One good start would be to stop blaming people of faith for all the problems, they are different then yourself, back up your desires.
Oh I only blame those that are actually at fault

Before I begin please point to the post where you are crediting liberals or democrats with making this country better.

Lets get off on the right foot here that you arenít just a pot calling the kettle black

“I have an opinion...”

Bellflower, California

#14783 Jan 25, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
no I just respond to you people, you bring up your beliefs and I respond to them. You dont mention it and neither will I
You People??? your beliefs?? As if its you people are praying to.Are your ears bleeding? cause your head has swelled to the point that your ears are scraping against the walls. Self righteousness is very suffocating.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#14784 Jan 25, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No evidence the other Gods, only my God.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#14785 Jan 25, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>wrong thread, wrong response from a true Christian. Not up to you to judge others, as long as they are no harm to others.
I am putting him to the test like a good believer. I don't need your advise now!

“I have an opinion...”

Bellflower, California

#14786 Jan 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Evil gays!
Evil gays?? Oh but that religous priest that molests children is far superior to that evil gay person.Why ae you so concerned with what people do in thier bedroomshow much you wanna bet that your profile on here is private, unlke mine. You are too afraid to even use your real name when posting your opinion all over the place.Mr hide behind anonymity, wants to judge someone else who isnt afraid to be what he is out in the open. that t. you on the other hand have none.aes balls

“I have an opinion...”

Bellflower, California

#14787 Jan 25, 2013
darn it, the gay person has balls you on the other hand do not

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mtb Hill Proposal "...does not have a positive ... 2 hr Whats Going On 5
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Bruin For Life 28,359
Rename Griffith Park to Villaraigosa Park? 3 hr La Merced Dude 6
Christmas 2014 and New Yearís 2014 Closures and... 11 hr James Macpherson 1
Guitarist Adam Levy Joins LA College of Music a... 11 hr James Macpherson 1
Los Angeles Company Verifi Provides Hillsides w... 11 hr James Macpherson 1
South Pasadena Police Weekly Crime Summary 11 hr James Macpherson 1

South Pasadena News Video

South Pasadena Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

South Pasadena News, Events & Info