California Proposition 19: the Mariju...

California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legalization Initiative

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

19,860 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Rush

Columbus, NE

#14775 Jan 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Evidence of God exists.
Not in the way YOU see it.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14776 Jan 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Evidence of God exists.
same evidence for billions of Gods exist, no one more likely than all the others.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#14777 Jan 25, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You may be evil
the way you use your religion is certainly evil
I am not
Nor are many like me, my desire is for justice, and freedom, not only for people like me, but different than myself.
What way do I use my religion to be evil? Please back up your mouth. Show me the post. I'm not calling you evil. I'm generalizing and calling humans evil. I'm glad for you that you have productive desires. One good start would be to stop blaming people of faith for all the problems, they are different then yourself, back up your desires.

“I have an opinion...”

Since: Feb 09

Bellflower, California

#14778 Jan 25, 2013
Offered wrote:
This area of course is of off limits to out of towners.
so, of course, you'll be leaving then.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#14779 Jan 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Big Dope! little dork!
Great response...now take your meds.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#14780 Jan 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Evil gays!
wrong thread, wrong response from a true Christian. Not up to you to judge others, as long as they are no harm to others.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#14781 Jan 25, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
same evidence for billions of Gods exist, no one more likely than all the others.
I thought your desire was freedom, he has the right to believe in a higher power, respect that instead of insult.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14782 Jan 25, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>What way do I use my religion to be evil? Please back up your mouth. Show me the post. I'm not calling you evil. I'm generalizing and calling humans evil. I'm glad for you that you have productive desires. One good start would be to stop blaming people of faith for all the problems, they are different then yourself, back up your desires.
Oh I only blame those that are actually at fault

Before I begin please point to the post where you are crediting liberals or democrats with making this country better.

Lets get off on the right foot here that you arenít just a pot calling the kettle black

“I have an opinion...”

Since: Feb 09

Bellflower, California

#14783 Jan 25, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
no I just respond to you people, you bring up your beliefs and I respond to them. You dont mention it and neither will I
You People??? your beliefs?? As if its you people are praying to.Are your ears bleeding? cause your head has swelled to the point that your ears are scraping against the walls. Self righteousness is very suffocating.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#14784 Jan 25, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
same evidence for billions of Gods exist, no one more likely than all the others.
No evidence the other Gods, only my God.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#14785 Jan 25, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>wrong thread, wrong response from a true Christian. Not up to you to judge others, as long as they are no harm to others.
I am putting him to the test like a good believer. I don't need your advise now!

“I have an opinion...”

Since: Feb 09

Bellflower, California

#14786 Jan 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Evil gays!
Evil gays?? Oh but that religous priest that molests children is far superior to that evil gay person.Why ae you so concerned with what people do in thier bedroomshow much you wanna bet that your profile on here is private, unlke mine. You are too afraid to even use your real name when posting your opinion all over the place.Mr hide behind anonymity, wants to judge someone else who isnt afraid to be what he is out in the open. that t. you on the other hand have none.aes balls

“I have an opinion...”

Since: Feb 09

Bellflower, California

#14787 Jan 25, 2013
darn it, the gay person has balls you on the other hand do not
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#14788 Jan 25, 2013
Christine Creighton wrote:
<quoted text>
Evil gays?? Oh but that religous priest that molests children is far superior to that evil gay person.Why ae you so concerned with what people do in thier bedroomshow much you wanna bet that your profile on here is private, unlke mine. You are too afraid to even use your real name when posting your opinion all over the place.Mr hide behind anonymity, wants to judge someone else who isnt afraid to be what he is out in the open. that t. you on the other hand have none.aes balls
You think you're really brave and fearless? Brave lil boy, brave lil boy! You're now challenge PUNK!

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#14789 Jan 25, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I only blame those that are actually at fault
Before I begin please point to the post where you are crediting liberals or democrats with making this country better.
Lets get off on the right foot here that you arenít just a pot calling the kettle black
In other words, you lied and have nothing.

“I have an opinion...”

Since: Feb 09

Bellflower, California

#14790 Jan 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You think you're really brave and fearless? Brave lil boy, brave lil boy! You're now challenge PUNK!
sticks and stones..and I am a girl. Hit a soft spot,didn't I.tee-hee
OoTqP

Monrovia, CA

#14791 Jan 25, 2013
Not another invasion of "out of towners" posting like crazy again.

Quit frankly we really don't care what they post anyway, just let them dry up and blowaway.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#14792 Jan 25, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>In other words, you lied and have nothing.
Big Liar is his real naaaammmmeeeee!

“I have an opinion...”

Since: Feb 09

Bellflower, California

#14793 Jan 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You think you're really brave and fearless? Brave lil boy, brave lil boy! You're now challenge PUNK!
Oh and I happily accept your challenge.. bring it on!!!

“I have an opinion...”

Since: Feb 09

Bellflower, California

#14794 Jan 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Big Liar is his real naaaammmmeeeee!
hahahahaha but whats yours????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Forgery of CPR cards leads to hospital job losses (Aug '08) 26 min boy joy 184
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 48 min Bruins 31,901
Pendeja Hilary 1 hr 6666adff 2
el salvorian: ms13 1 hr talkbecauseyoucantDo 1
News Sheriff's deputy found dead in mountains (Jan '10) 2 hr KrupptS 42
News La Mirada takeover? (Sep '07) 3 hr Trukos 344
Hillary lier however 3 hr dixie bitch 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages