California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legalization Initiative

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

19,396 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#13539 Dec 4, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
oh I forgot, you are special..
as in teatarded.
you are the who needs to go back and learn how the world works..
you tea tards live in some sort of alterverse..
oh I forgot, you are special..
as in commie.
you are the one who needs to bla bla bla..
you commies live in some sort of "alterverse"..

See how stupid your post is!

What a dope!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#13540 Dec 4, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
hey mikey...
europe is capitalist and always has been.....
they HAVE social controls....
there isnt any governing system called "socialism"
there is only communism and capitalism.
and those systems like ours(and all the other western democracies)
that are capitalist, but use socialist controls....
you know the things you hate???
medicare, unemployment ins., and food stamps..
hey mike???
socialism has been with us for 80 years.....
and all the places you go and the roads you use, were paid for by progressive taxation on the wealthy....
deal with it..
Economic system dumbass.

What a dope!

Hey Andie. Talk about the tyranny of the masses. You and yours just voted to increase taxes on a minority so they wouldn't increase them on you. Nice!

FUNNY!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#13541 Dec 4, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
she is right and you are wrong....
No, no you have it all wrong again dummy. You are wrong.

FUN!
BottomLine

Covina, CA

#13542 Dec 4, 2012
On July 13, 2011, the CMD leaked 800 documents on the exposť of the American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC).

ALEC describes itself as a policy organization that supports the Jeffersonian principles of free markets, limited government, federalism, and individual liberty.

The CMD claims that: "ALEC is not a lobby; it is not a front group.

It is much more powerful than that.

Through ALEC, behind closed doors, corporations hand state legislators the changes to the law they desire that directly benefit their bottom line.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#13543 Dec 4, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Economic system dumbass.
What a dope!
Hey Andie. Talk about the tyranny of the masses. You and yours just voted to increase taxes on a minority so they wouldn't increase them on you. Nice!
FUNNY!
that is why I voted for him...

to let the BUSh tax cuts for the wealthy expire.

now obama has you fools at a serious disadvantage...

you guys dont even realize you LOST the election!!??

regardless....your party will be forced to help Obama raise 1 trillion dollars in new revenue.

to pay for the bush-misadvantures...

deal with it...
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#13544 Dec 4, 2012
remember trikey, you have to actually HAVE the values of the party you claim to belong to....

so in actual reality??.....that makes you a teabagging rebuttlicker......
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#13545 Dec 4, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no you have it all wrong again dummy. You are wrong.
FUN!
yo are wromnh and st is riht

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#13546 Dec 4, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
that is why I voted for him...
to let the BUSh tax cuts for the wealthy expire.
now obama has you fools at a serious disadvantage...
you guys dont even realize you LOST the election!!??
regardless....your party will be forced to help Obama raise 1 trillion dollars in new revenue.
to pay for the bush-misadvantures...
deal with it...
Sore winners are real losers. Romney lost, get over it jackass!

The dems won but they're still angry. Priceless!

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#13547 Dec 4, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>

europe is capitalist and always has been.....
..
Hey FOOL: Europe is not a country.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#13548 Dec 4, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
she is right and you are wrong....
I agreed with her, how can I be wrong and she be right? LOL..

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#13549 Dec 4, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
remember trikey, you have to actually HAVE the values of the party you claim to belong to....
so in actual reality??.....that makes you a teabagging rebuttlicker......
That's where you're wrong. I am a fiscal conservative and a social liberal and I vote accordingly, because I am an intelligent person and make my own decisions. I do not walk lock step to the party line as you dopes do.

What a commie dope!
DasTurned

Covina, CA

#13550 Dec 4, 2012
Papa John's, Applebee's, and Denny's food outlets have all been seriously affected by a bad public-relations downturn.

Ever since their loud mouth ego driven CEOs launched high-profile campaigns to pass on Obamacare's costs to their employees or customers.

This rings of stupity at the hightest level - sounds like GOP, Republican and Tea Party natio members committing shear stupity in public again.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#13551 Dec 4, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
...your party will be forced to help Obama raise 1 trillion dollars in new revenue.
to pay for the bush-misadvantures...
deal with it...
That's rich. It still Bush's fault!

It was almost Romney's fault, the popular vote was very close, but Obama won. So it's still Bush's fault for four more years!

Priceless!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#13552 Dec 4, 2012
DasTurned wrote:
Papa John's, Applebee's, and Denny's food outlets have all been seriously affected by a bad public-relations downturn.
Ever since their loud mouth ego driven CEOs launched high-profile campaigns to pass on Obamacare's costs to their employees or customers.
This rings of stupity at the hightest level - sounds like GOP, Republican and Tea Party natio members committing shear stupity in public again.
Sore winners are real losers. Romney lost. Get over it jackass!

Time to stop whining and do the things you promised in November and 4 years ago. Remember Yes We Can! But didn't. Maybe this term. Or not. Probably not, but it's Bush's fault.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#13553 Dec 4, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Hey FOOL: Europe is not a country.
We got ourselves a new dope to replace the Big Dope! Mr. Anderson dope. Andy the dope! Thinks Europe is a country. And that it's not a bit socialist. Andy-dope!

Wonder where the Big Dope is? Think he's had enough?

Fun stuff!

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#13554 Dec 4, 2012
True Mike, I have been in a dispute with big dope on "Who do you support for U.S. Senate in California" Big Dope and anderson are not able to tell the difference between when something started and what caused it. I simply stated ww2 started in 1939 which most all historians will agree when Hitler invaded Poland, but the 2 dopes want to say it started years before that....in other words what causes something is when it actually starts, so with that logic can't we blame everything on Adam and Eve? LOL...But I'm glad they keep posting, the laughs are worth it.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#13555 Dec 4, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
We got ourselves a new dope to replace the Big Dope! Mr. Anderson dope. Andy the dope! Thinks Europe is a country. And that it's not a bit socialist. Andy-dope!
Wonder where the Big Dope is? Think he's had enough?
Fun stuff!
I don't think anderson gets out of his bunker much, I have told him several times that Europe is not a country. One time he told me Buffett was the software mogul, I had to explain that was Bill Gates not Buffett..lol.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#13556 Dec 4, 2012
DasTurned wrote:
Papa John's, Applebee's, and Denny's food outlets have all been seriously affected by a bad public-relations downturn.
Ever since their loud mouth ego driven CEOs launched high-profile campaigns to pass on Obamacare's costs to their employees or customers.
This rings of stupity at the hightest level - sounds like GOP, Republican and Tea Party natio members committing shear stupity in public again.
Obama is a great campaigner, one of the best. But he is also one of the worst politicians, he seems to hate people and politics.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#13557 Dec 4, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
True Mike, I have been in a dispute with big dope on "Who do you support for U.S. Senate in California" Big Dope and anderson are not able to tell the difference between when something started and what caused it. I simply stated ww2 started in 1939 which most all historians will agree when Hitler invaded Poland, but the 2 dopes want to say it started years before that....in other words what causes something is when it actually starts, so with that logic can't we blame everything on Adam and Eve? LOL...But I'm glad they keep posting, the laughs are worth it.
They will believe it started whenever Obama says it started, tell 'em to ask Obama.

They won't believe anything that Bush says so tell 'em not to ask Bush.

Funny! But true.

P.S. Looks like the list of threads Big Dope hasn't been handed his ass on grows ever smaller! Pretty soon he'll be posting on the cooking threads!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#13558 Dec 4, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is a great campaigner, one of the best. But he is also one of the worst politicians, he seems to hate people and politics.
Agree 100%. He's still campaigning and he has been for the last 4 years, that's the only thing he does well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 27 min Trojan 28,453
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Bently 19,568
FBI suspects serial bank robber Gregory Cross i... 17 hr Jason 1
Montebello councilwomana s husband sentenced to... (May '14) 18 hr Wonder Why 46
Ukiah police and fire log: Wednesday, Dec. 24, ... 21 hr Here Is One 3
Faking it the green way: Artificial grass looks... (May '09) Dec 17 Fyi 18
Night Stalker case led to changes in courts and... (Jun '13) Nov 25 If You Want Blood 2

South Pasadena News Video

South Pasadena Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

South Pasadena News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in South Pasadena

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:08 pm PST