HELP - Lost dog named Rusty in El Monte

HELP - Lost dog named Rusty in El Monte

Posted in the South Pasadena Forum

Since: May 13

Los Angeles, CA

#1 May 11, 2013
Please help find a brown Jack Russell terrier named Rusty who got out a back door on Saturday, May 11 and may have been taken. Rusty belongs to a sweet woman who is heart broken. Rusty could die without his necessary medication which he needs daily for his epilesy. Please e-mail [email protected] if you have seen Rusty anywhere in El Monte. He has a brown collar with a tag wiyh his name Rusty and a phone number no longer in service. Please help bring Rusty home where he belongs.

Los Angeles, CA

#2 May 12, 2013
Rusty and his sweet heart sick owner need your help. Time is ticking and Rusty needs his medication and to be back into the loving arms and protective home of his mother who is a new resident in the El Monte area. What local websites and blogs are good for posting his picture and information?

Los Angeles, CA

#3 May 12, 2013
Correction: plesse contact. Mary at [email protected] if you find a 25 lb. brown jack russell terrier dog with a brown collar and tag with his name RUSTY on it. Mary just moved and the tag had her old number.

Los Angeles, CA

#4 May 13, 2013
So sad, please keep a lookout for dog named rusty who needs medical attention. Rusty's name on brown dog collar, 25 lb. tannish/brown jack russell.
God is good

Whittier, CA

#5 May 16, 2013
Thank you Jesus for the kind man who found Rusty and for bringing Rusty home safely on angels wings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Public Library Blues 1 hr Montebello Newbie 1
Aint No Gobal Wamin Amigo 4 hr dGo mDaedn lyHo i... 2
News Meth Pills Were in In-n-Out Drink, Man Claims i... 7 hr Mitt s Santorum S... 1
News Deputies Shoot Stick-Wielding Suspect In Whittier 8 hr Lemon Drop 2
News Stalker case leads to lawsuit against St. Bruno... (Feb '13) 11 hr tellinitlikeitwas 1,334
Huge Hairy Wet Black Passy For You 12 hr Markus 1
Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies at 22, Family Confirms 12 hr Charles Simpsin 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages