LA City Council To Vote On Plastic Bag Ban

Jun 19, 2013 | Posted by: MrBernstein | Full story: losangeles.cbslocal.com

The Los Angeles City Council is expected to vote Tuesday morning on whether or not to ban single-use plastic bags.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Wow.
maria teresa buenastri

Sonoma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

After the rep from the congress say that litlle babies is playing with themselves in the pregancy at 15 weeks and has they hands between they legs and is mastibatting which is a sin, no? I was so scared I called Father R and then he got mad at me and said I ought to go and try to remenmber the innocence of the holy baby as a examples. Now I just dont know what to say about the baby when I feel it kick as it may be doing something nasty as the congress guy said and he is got more education than me and you and he runs the country and is important. why dont they tell us this FIRST? now I got a nasty baby inside and he is doing sins already and I feel so bad, but what if he is.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

South Pasadena News Video

•••
South Pasadena Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

South Pasadena Jobs

•••
•••
•••