Two teens charged with murder in shoo...

Two teens charged with murder in shooting death of 19-year-old Glen...

There are 41 comments on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from May 19, 2010, titled Two teens charged with murder in shooting death of 19-year-old Glen.... In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

Two boys arrested in connection with the shooting death of a 19-year-old man will be charged as adults in his murder, investigators said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

“Gangbangers smoke pole.”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#22 May 21, 2010
He was vermin.
He got what he deserved.
someone wrote:
this was not over a gang or taggig!! it was over a girl and a punk lil boy who couldnt fight with his fist!!! so get ur facts right before u talk!! may god be with all u cold hearted people!!! and to his family ur son was a great non jugdemental person unlike others. He was always so happy and positive unlike u rude people. most wish they could be like this but are so unhappy within themself, that when they look in the mirro they could only see a negative person a followers and and not leaders and write this crap before they really now what happened.. so to all u rude unhappy people go crawl back into ur little hole with ur parents becuse they did a horrible job raising u with no respect for others!!
someone

Covina, CA

#23 May 21, 2010
someone wrote:
this was not over a gang or taggig!! it was over a girl and a punk lil boy who couldnt fight with his fist!!! so get ur facts right before u talk!! may god be with all u cold hearted people!!! and to his family ur son was a great non jugdemental person unlike others. He was always so happy and positive unlike u rude people. most wish they could be like this but are so unhappy within themself, that when they look in the mirro they could only see a negative person a followers and and not leaders and write this crap before they really now what happened.. so to all u rude unhappy people go crawl back into ur little hole with ur parents becuse they did a horrible job raising u with no respect for others!!
Would that be Jessica?
Pancho villa

Duarte, CA

#24 May 21, 2010
Ricky Ricardo wrote:
<quoted text>
Many of his friends already claim he was part of a tagging crew/ gang. Don't put yourself in that situation to be kill. Don't dress like a cholo.
look dum ass. it had nothing to do with gangs or tagging crews.. it was all because of a fck hood rat.. thats not worth doing 25 to life.. it was all because ...baby mama drama... i hope she pays big time.. cuz of her a good man, life is gone..
Pancho villa

Duarte, CA

#25 May 21, 2010
Rusty_Shackleford wrote:
He was vermin.
He got what he deserved.
<quoted text>
and the sad thing is.. she knew about the whole thing
before it happened...hearthless bitch....
BEANER

Duarte, CA

#26 May 21, 2010
he was shot because he was "smashing" on that lil mexican jahziels sluttey hyna and taking care of his basterd child, not gang related ramon wasnt from anywhere
Dinky duarte

San Dimas, CA

#27 May 21, 2010
Poster 26, take your trash filled mouth to AZ!

Maybe you and the rest of the METH FREAKS will get along better than here.
someone

Covina, CA

#29 May 22, 2010
BEANER wrote:
he was shot because he was "smashing" on that lil mexican jahziels sluttey hyna and taking care of his basterd child, not gang related ramon wasnt from anywhere
Would it be this hyna...

http://www.myspace.com/jessica_perez90
we will miss you ramon

AOL

#30 May 22, 2010
Rusty_Shackleford wrote:
I think you are the one that is uneducated here.
<quoted text>
NO you are the stupid ignorant person! because this person is one of the few people that knows the truth about his death..ramon was not a gangmember or a tagger...stupid waste of human kind...God help you with your ignorance
Danielle
#32 May 22, 2010
all of you sitting here laughing about someone that is no longer here look disgusting. i'm white and mexican. and noone is sitting her complaining on the trailer trash crack heads that are seen in azusa.. your an embarrassment to the human race. i never wish this apon anyone. may god be with you.. cool dude or whatever the heck your name is.. since you wanna be anonymous. HA! I'll pray for you.

“Gangbangers smoke pole.”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#33 May 24, 2010
I don't need any help from God, you, or anyone else.

He was vermin-like all gang slugs.
we will miss you ramon wrote:
<quoted text>
NO you are the stupid ignorant person! because this person is one of the few people that knows the truth about his death..ramon was not a gangmember or a tagger...stupid waste of human kind...God help you with your ignorance
beaner

Duarte, CA

#37 May 25, 2010
someone wrote:
<quoted text>
Would it be this hyna...
http://www.myspace.com/jessica_perez90
yes u are correct my young padawon
Mexico

Azusa, CA

#38 Dec 30, 2012
It's funny how the bitch Ramon got killed for now wants to marry stupid jahziel. The bitch has got some balls to know her baby daddy killed someone she was smashing cause she's a fucking hood rat like her sister and now she wants to marry jahziel. And she wants to act like nothing happened I hope her son can be proud of his dad doing life in prison over his hood rat mom that left his dad to smash Ramon. Just wish that bitch can get what she deserves.
Spiffies

La Puente, CA

#39 Dec 30, 2012
Poster #38, take your trash filled mouth to AZ!

Maybe you and the rest of the METH FREAKS will get along better than here.
Thisbiitch

Van Nuys, CA

#41 Jan 3, 2013
Killed somebody over a girl and you want us to feel sorry for him? I don't feel sorry that my friend told me not to long ago when he was in jail with him he had already been turned out and was bI. I wonder if that girl was worth throwing your whole life away? But anyways hope he has a new someone if you know what I mean lol. Fuk em
MaNALLS

Covina, CA

#42 Jan 3, 2013
Poster #41 must be refering o Douglas Tessitors sister, she has a real nasty mouth on her face, yuck fire axe.
concerned

Downey, CA

#43 Jan 26, 2013
It's very sad that these young guys choose to make such bad decisions. I'm not a therapist but I think they are insecure boys who are also angry. They don't know how to channel their anger into something positive. They think by bullying that makes them tough and a man. You guys have it all wrong! It takes more of a man to make the RIGHT decisions when you're angry. Control your anger and yourself or someone else will. You end up in jail and the guards control your life. You can't be with your familyor girl or kids. Your brain isn't fully developed until around 25. The consequences are not thought of as much yet, that's why it's harder to control yourself. The sence of danger is attractive and some young guys take it toooo far. It's a very hard lesson to learn when you think you know it all. Go to church, help your community, let the past stay there. You say he's your enemy just because he's in a different "group", well you are all acting the same way. The only difference is you "call" yourself a different "group". You don't even know each other, but if you knew each other you'd probably find things in common. You already act the same way. Take a lesson from Azusa 13 R I C O charges. Crime catches up to you. Negative breeds negative. Take control of yourself and your actions. Just some advice, if it helps at least one guy that's good. Oh and for you dads and mentors, it takes a good man to raise a good man. Boys at their teen years by nature pull away from their moms so a good man needs to step in. It's up to everyone because we all live here on this earth together. Peace.
Kinderscopes

Covina, CA

#44 Jan 26, 2013
BooGuss

Next one please.

Sheriffs Department needed.
concerned

Downey, CA

#45 Jan 26, 2013
I didn't say we didn't need law enforcement. If it weren't for law enforcement things would be a lot worse.
Backyard

Covina, CA

#46 Jan 26, 2013
Here are the qualifications needed by a good legal team working for the city:

1.) can you lie with a straight face.

2.) have you ever been caught lying?

3.) was it ever taken to court?

4.) can you blackmail or bribe people?

5.) Do you know when to lawyer up?

6.) Do you have an escape plan if it's needed?

7.) How much money does it take for you or your staff to be the fall guy?

8.) Will you get a percentage cut on the development?
free smash and smalls

Tijuana, Mexico

#47 Sep 24, 2013
Just so you all know...the hood rat is now with some other foo from another rival gang of jahziel n she pregnant by him...so however one died from her one is in prison for life for her....now well see what happens to her new man previously known as basik from Rwk..I know her from high school...n I don't think she's hot or anything but dammm that must be some good pussy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Montebello City Council Meeting NOV 30 20 min Mr John Brown 5
16058 anoka Pacific Palisades (Mar '09) 1 hr Jim 5
News Puppy Pals Ranch Announces a Special 'Long Term... (May '08) 1 hr St Francis 11
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Trojan 32,598
Trump Compared Ben Carson to Child Molester, sa... 5 hr sert 2
No Ethic From JUST PAWS PETS (Arcadia, CA) - sa... (Dec '06) 6 hr Dave Handren 123
'I Like Humping People' 17 hr Fanny Dogma 3

South Pasadena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages