Well it's about time the Mexicans learn

Well it's about time the Mexicans learn

Posted in the South Pasadena Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Arizona will be free

Round Lake, IL

#1 Jun 9, 2010
Well it's about time the Mexicans learn
crossing the border comes with a price
hopefully you Mexicans will get smart and understand we are fed up
do not come across the border illegally
this is only the beginning
the war is on
Carlos

Modesto, CA

#2 Jun 11, 2010
Arizona will be free wrote:
Well it's about time the Mexicans learn
crossing the border comes with a price
hopefully you Mexicans will get smart and understand we are fed up
do not come across the border illegally
this is only the beginning
the war is on
Stuff it anglo! Soon Obama will make us all legal, and you racist anglos can all take a hike!:)
Arizona will be free

Round Lake, IL

#3 Jun 11, 2010
over my dead body
Pepe Suarez

Walnut, CA

#4 Jun 11, 2010
Arizona will be free wrote:
over my dead body
Piece of white trash. 10th grade education and obese... probably doesn't bathe but three times a week.
guy

San Antonio, TX

#5 Jun 11, 2010
Pepe Suarez wrote:
<quoted text>
Piece of white trash. 10th grade education and obese... probably doesn't bathe but three times a week.
I like it, fuel like that will run this war.
Rocket scientist

Orange, CA

#6 Jun 11, 2010
Carlos wrote:
<quoted text> Stuff it anglo! Soon Obama will make us all legal, and you racist anglos can all take a hike!:)
If the anglos left , the economy would collapse completely and California would become a third world nation and you wouldn't want to live here.
Rocket scientist

Orange, CA

#7 Jun 11, 2010
Pepe Suarez wrote:
<quoted text>
Piece of white trash. 10th grade education and obese... probably doesn't bathe but three times a week.
I was born in Beverly Hills and have an advanced degree and I agree with him.
MEXICAN AMERICAN

Glendale, CA

#8 Jun 11, 2010
NOPE !! if this country collapses US Mexicans will build it back up. All these hicks wan't the Mexicans want us to leave so they can legalize f***ING THEIR SISTERS OR MOTHERS. we aint going no where.
LOL

Modesto, CA

#9 Jun 11, 2010
Rocket scientist wrote:
<quoted text>
I was born in Beverly Hills and have an advanced degree and I agree with him.
HaHaHa! You are a high school drop out born in Compton. You aren't fooling anyone.
Sombrero

Modesto, CA

#10 Jun 12, 2010
Arizona will be free wrote:
Well it's about time the Mexicans learn
crossing the border comes with a price
hopefully you Mexicans will get smart and understand we are fed up
do not come across the border illegally
this is only the beginning
the war is on
You are "fed up"? Aw gee!!! HaHaHa!!!

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#11 Jun 12, 2010
round up , sort, and deport all illegals
Sombrero

Modesto, CA

#12 Jun 13, 2010
Vance1 wrote:
round up , sort, and deport all illegals
No, I think we should just deport all you stupid anglos to Europe!! LOL!!!

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#13 Jun 13, 2010
Sombrero wrote:
<quoted text> No, I think we should just deport all you stupid anglos to Europe!! LOL!!!
sorry man if you arent "LEGAL" you must go...Period
Sombrero

Modesto, CA

#14 Jun 14, 2010
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry man if you arent "LEGAL" you must go...Period
No problem anglo! We are all leaving in 5 minutes.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#16 Jun 14, 2010
Sombrero wrote:
<quoted text> No problem anglo! We are all leaving in 5 minutes.
alright need help just ask!!!
MEXICAN AMERICAN

United States

#17 Jun 14, 2010
these people think they will kick us out PLEASE. i feel like im talking to the KKK.
Latino

Lindsay, CA

#19 Jun 15, 2010
MEXICAN AMERICAN wrote:
NOPE !! if this country collapses US Mexicans will build it back up. All these hicks wan't the Mexicans want us to leave so they can legalize f***ING THEIR SISTERS OR MOTHERS. we aint going no where.
HaHaHaHaHa!!!
MEXICAN AMERICAN

Los Angeles, CA

#20 Jun 15, 2010
Latino wrote:
<quoted text> HaHaHaHaHa!!!
lol these republicans are always trying to screw someone over.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#21 Jun 15, 2010
MEXICAN AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text>
lol these republicans are always trying to screw someone over.
and these stupid ass democrats are always trying to give you something with our tax dollars

sorry you have to go now
MEXICAN AMERICAN

Los Angeles, CA

#23 Jun 15, 2010
Arizona will be free wrote:
Well it's about time the Mexicans learn
crossing the border comes with a price
hopefully you Mexicans will get smart and understand we are fed up
do not come across the border illegally
this is only the beginning
the war is on
wow and i thought the law was about all illegals but i see your racist kkk ways are the real problem in this country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr UnderstandPeople 20,052
unbelivable pervert 6 hr Isolated House 4
Sewer Fee Meeting 12 hr La Merced Dude 1
dead fish washing ashore 13 hr bibble and warmin 2
powerball fraud 13 hr fresno county 1
Con- artist 15 hr Gilbert Barela 5
Lomas x3 (Jan '08) 16 hr the truth 388
More from around the web

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages