Suspect, 15, held in killing denies weapons charges

Sep 5, 2007 Full story: San Gabriel Valley Tribune 53

“He told me that (Paul Kim) told him he would kill his family if he told us anything about the stabbing or the guns.”

A 15-year-old boy arrested during an investigation into the July killing of a man in Rowland Heights denied multiple weapons charges Tuesday at Pasadena Superior Court. via San Gabriel Valley Tribune

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Nephilim

Altadena, CA

#52 Dec 22, 2008
This is what our society has come to? You loser punk kids need to be in prison married to Bubba.
rubberbandman

India

#53 Apr 27, 2009
haha nephlilim said a funny
arcadia student

Los Angeles, CA

#54 May 27, 2009
paul kim is infact guilty.

there was like 100 people there that can point this out.

let his ass get caught.
paulkimisfag

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#56 Jun 23, 2009
is this gook still on the run? i thought they caught this little kid already
apacheTnF

Los Angeles, CA

#58 Aug 15, 2009
i met paul in 6th grade. at the time, i never thought paul would turn into this. an accused murderer. i wasnt at the party, nor do i know what exactly happened. but when i met paul, he normal kid, nice and everything. As we grew older, i stopped talking to him because of how he was acting and what i had heard about him. In high school paul was infamous. just someone you wouldnt want to mess with. i hope hes doing okay wherever he is.
paul kim

Los Angeles, CA

#59 Sep 10, 2009
i'm an effing homo.

HAHA shit i couldn't help it; too funny to pass up because this whole conversation is way too stupid. there's really no point in wasting any energy in talking about it. it won't make a difference to what happens to him. so it's whatever. life goes on. stop dwelling in the past.
asdf

Costa Mesa, CA

#60 Oct 28, 2009
errr...
Crazy

Sutersville, PA

#61 Oct 28, 2009
interesting

Since: Jun 09

Monrovia, CA

#62 Nov 12, 2009
typical thing from AHS nowadays. Kids running around claiming to be part of something they probably have no idea. Lowlifes. Sorry, but real "gangstas" do not go down like that.
verysadbuTrue

Bangkok, Thailand

#63 Dec 31, 2009
shit this threads been dead for a year, and its 2010 already. but just wanted to let you people know Paul was hella cool, and i was at the party and knew exactly what happened besides the stabbing part cuz i left before it happened and found out the next day that paul actually did it and someone died.

paul outside with some people
chris comes up drunk and asks how old paul is, and everyone else around him(they answer) chris then asks why paul shaved his head, paul replies,then chris speaks some korean to him and ask where pauls from, paul replies, chris slaps him n the face and says "fuck wah ching" takes his shirt off and acts crazy.fight looks like it was going to start but someone got in the middle and pushed paul back inside the house... and we all kno what happens next.

paul didnt start it, chris did.

rip though.
Straight Up Wah Ching

United States

#64 May 15, 2010
RE : verysadbuTrue

lol.. yep that is exactly what happened.. everyone else get ur facts straight,, LOOL
friend

Chicago, IL

#66 Dec 11, 2012
We all miss you chris...
Arcadian

Arcadia, CA

#67 Jan 26, 2014
I remember in middle school Paul helped me on my math hw by drawing charts & diagrams on the old paint program through AIM. I miss talking to him, he made some awful and unintelligent decisions but he was still the smart, nerdy one who was never a bad person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 35 min Bruin For Life 28,407
Faking it the green way: Artificial grass looks... (May '09) Dec 17 Fyi 18
Night Stalker case led to changes in courts and... (Jun '13) Nov 25 If You Want Blood 2
Police: 2 South Pasadena Students Planned High ... Aug '14 MIKETOUHY 3
South Pasadena to issue first emergency notific... Jul '14 Thomasjacob 1
Bristol is leaving as South Pasadena schools' c... (Jun '09) Jul '14 Broken 9
Review: Enrique Arevalo Law Office (Dec '08) Mar '14 Rodriguez 62

South Pasadena News Video

South Pasadena Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

South Pasadena News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in South Pasadena