South Pasadena Pavilions store is top...

South Pasadena Pavilions store is top fundraising site

There are 5 comments on the Pasadena Star-News story from Jun 9, 2010, titled South Pasadena Pavilions store is top fundraising site. In it, Pasadena Star-News reports that:

The Pavilions market in South Pasadena was named a top fundraiser by Easter Seals during Safeway Inc.'s charitable campaign in April to benefit people with disabilities.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pasadena Star-News.

Beg to differ

Sierra Madre, CA

#1 Jun 10, 2010
Gtreat...now every pan handlers will be standing out in front of the store after they read this article. No good deed goes unpunished.
Libertarian

Alhambra, CA

#2 Jun 10, 2010
Shoplifting is seems to be pretty profitable there.
native

North Hollywood, CA

#3 Jun 10, 2010
Pavillions is also the place that allowed a criminal (with help from an employee) to run ran up over $2000 in gift cards against my credit card. no joke! A half hour after my car was broken into at the YMCA.
Joe Noes

United States

#5 Jun 10, 2010
Must be a slow news day....
Duh

Lomita, CA

#4 Jun 10, 2010
What you think. All chinese there with MONEY!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Baldwin Park to hire attorney to aid councilman... 2 hr corrupt Pacheco 1
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr ResidentPhartx 32,756
News The Latest: State: Reforms didn't cut sentence ... 3 hr Kill Him 1
News Jehovah's Witness Tells L.A. Audiences of Defyi... (May '06) 7 hr Spike 96
News Man plucked from swollen Los Angeles River (Nov '10) 11 hr Broita Humanitarian 22
News WANTED: LAPD seeks 3 men in brazen heist (Nov '10) 11 hr Snargaun of Lanca... 4
News 'Weird Al' still armed with wit - and an accordion 12 hr Spot On 7

South Pasadena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages