Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,826

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Read more

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#204061 Jul 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I simply point out that the union of a diverse gendered couple creates and births entirely different outcomes than a mutually sterile, duplicate gendered couple.[/QUJOTE]

"diverse gendered"
"mutual sterile"
"duplicated gendered"

LOL!! You're so f*cking stupid!!

[QUOTE who="KiMare"]<quo ted text>
If homosexuals want to hijack the word that historically describes a heterosexual relationship, it does not change the distinctions, it simply creates a dishonest description of ss couples.
I don't think that is something to celebrate.
"hijacking" !!! LOL!!!

Dear, straight people are still able to marry. No hijacking has occurred. But don't let reality get in the way of your run on sentences!!!

Smile.
Stupid mumbas

Monrovia, CA

#204063 Jul 21, 2013
Previous cases in the UAE have raised similar questions, with alleged sexual assault victims facing charges for sex-related offenses.

Other legal codes also have been criticized for being at odds with the Western-style openness promoted by Dubai.
Tuipd

Monrovia, CA

#204066 Jul 21, 2013
tuipid frank - keeps leaking all over.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#204068 Jul 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I simply point out that the union of a diverse gendered couple creates and births entirely different outcomes than a mutually sterile, duplicate gendered couple.
If homosexuals want to hijack the word that historically describes a heterosexual relationship, it does not change the distinctions, it simply creates a dishonest description of ss couples.
You simply point pout that you cannot accept reality

no one has hijacked anything, I was married before same sex couples, I am still married, no change, no harm.

The reality is that same sex couples are married, and recognized at the state and federal level.

Now if your marriage was hijacked, I am not surprised, I cannot imagine you being in a very strong mirage in the first place. No harm came to my marriage

Long Beach, CA

#204069 Jul 21, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll have to explain that...
No, I won't.

Long Beach, CA

#204070 Jul 21, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't like that one, eh?
You have not posted anything likeable.

Long Beach, CA

#204071 Jul 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
That reminds me of the time I hired a Mexican to paint my back porch. I left him there and went and ran some errands. When I came back he was loading up his stuff in his truck in the front of the house and I asked him "Did you paint my porch already?" He said "It wasn't a porch, it was a Mercedes." Lo and behold he had painted my vintage Mercedes I keep in the backyard with house paint and a brush!
You already posted that lame joke.

Long Beach, CA

#204072 Jul 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
As too the rest of your post, it is just such childish foolishness, it merits no response in an adult conversation.
The same applies to all of your posts.

Long Beach, CA

#204073 Jul 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Reported! Angry homoerotic death threat!
Relax Jizzy. He implied his opinions were more valid than anyone else. I simply corrected him. Take a chill pill you moron.
"Do have a great day" You're such a fibber! You don't really want me to have a great day do you Jizzy you big dopey galoot?
YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times!
You need to calm down.
longoos

Monrovia, CA

#204078 Jul 21, 2013
The M's know squat.
Hank

Los Angeles, CA

#204079 Jul 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
For those who might have missed it. You'd say it was funny if I was gay.
What are you talking about? You are flaming gay. That ring of white dried crust around your mouth leaves no doubt!

Long Beach, CA

#204082 Jul 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
OK don't. Fine. But if you want us to know what it means you will have to explain it. Not because we're dumb, but because you're dumb.
No.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#204083 Jul 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
If I get any calmer I'll turn to rubber!
Sorry I called you a gimp the other day. It was out of line.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#204085 Jul 21, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus Christ... Sometimes reading your posts is like herding cats.
Yes, there are absolute truths. If someone chops your head off, you die. That is an absolute truth.
Marriage, being a manmade construct, does not have absolute and universal parameters.
And, yes, I want to change the "historic" definition of marriage because the "historic" definition of marriage does not meet the needs of a segment of tax-paying, law-abiding citizens of this country.
Don't throw "history" at me. If we based every single aspect of our lives on the way our ancestors interacted with their environment, then we'd still be hunter/gatherers; living in caves or some other such nonsense.
"Marriage" is no different than any other aspect of people's lives. It isn't static. It has changed multiple times over the eons and depending on which culture you live(d) in.
And talk about childish... You want your marriage to have a "distinct description".
Girl, if you walk into a room of people with your wife and they can't tell that you're married, to one another then you have more problems than just getting to own the "rights" to the word "marriage".
Having same-sex couples legally married in this country has done nothing to your marriage. You know it; I know it...
Ignoring all the gay twirl and ad homoan gay troll comments, you admit to the most radical dumbing down of the word marriage in all of human history.

Hence, the challenges about what relationships will then qualify for the dumbed down term. Your claim is,'it doesn't matter'.

Moreover, marriage will be no different than still calling sugar, sugar after numerous new ingredients are added. Again, your claim is,'it doesn't matter'.

Your claim of 'no effect', is the same one made about no-fault divorce and abortion. Idiotic at the time and devastating in the long run.

However, the reality is, the anus was not designed for intercourse, and a ss relationship will never be equal to marriage.

Location hidden

#204086 Jul 21, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Stop thinking, you're not verry good at it.
Marriage does not require the ability to reproduce.
Reproduction does not require a marriage.
When the laws change and require procreation, then come talk to us.
Again, I simply point out that the union of a diverse gendered couple creates and births entirely different outcomes than a mutually sterile, duplicate gendered couple.

Location hidden

#204087 Jul 21, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You still got nothing. Repetition = the argument of fools.
Guess what? You're still a c*nt, and I'm still legally married.
Smile.
I simply point out that the union of a diverse gendered couple creates and births entirely different outcomes than a mutually sterile, duplicate gendered couple.

Oh, and guess what? You got nothing but a fake marriage.

Snicker.
Amy

Glendale, CA

#204091 Jul 21, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Can you please explain, just how the anus/intercourse sex problem affects Lesbains and the marriage between them as in two females.
Oh and BTY, if two Heterosexuals ( man and woman) are married, and enjoy anal sex, does that then some how lessen their marriage?
Let me guess, no, because its on for a man to have anal sex with a woman, right??????
It's obvious he doesn't like women, he only fantasizes about male sex.
Vealed

Monrovia, CA

#204095 Jul 21, 2013
Frankie wears a veil.

And eats Pork and veal.
Ghost of Trayvon Martin

Hazleton, PA

#204097 Jul 21, 2013
Anybody ever want a creampie from ghost juice. Trayvon be ready to play.
Ghost of Trayvon Martin

Hazleton, PA

#204101 Jul 21, 2013
I'll be anybody's friend that is not a creep, cracker nor wet back. That's how I roll now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr stewart scott 29,306
End Run Around Montebello Voters by Legislature 3 hr Wonder Why 18
Review: Sepulveda Motel 5 hr dianne 1
News People confirms Bruce Jenner 'transitioning int... 7 hr ChopChop4321 35
COYOTES IN North MONTEBELLO (Aug '08) 7 hr Wonder Why 18
Confessions of a "disabled" disabled pandhandler 8 hr Heavy Fed 3
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr laop 19,738

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at April 01 at 5:12AM PDT

South Pasadena Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]