Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,146

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#203386 Jul 18, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>By whom? You and the rest of the knuckle dragging Neanderthal freaks?
Jizzy asked, with his knuckles dragging.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#203387 Jul 18, 2013
"Joanie Baloney". Too funny!
Gustavo

San Pedro, CA

#203388 Jul 18, 2013
sheesh wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another mangled assault on language by an ignorant buffoon.
OH, my mistake, it wasn't his father's home. It was his father's fiance's rented home. He had every right to be in that gated community as he was there as a guest.
Martin was never anywhere near Zimmerman's home, so Zimmerman wasn't protecting his home.
Martin, petty thief, casual pot smoker. Dead.
Zimmerman, woman beater, drunkard cop assaulting, judge's spoiled undisciplined son turned killer. Free as a bird. I suspect this won't be his last brush with the law. He's been getting away with stuff for too long. He'll be back. Mark my words. You can go cheer for him too. Maybe even waste some of your hard earned money on his defense fund like some other tools. Oh, BTW, he did tick off the judge when he wasn't honest about this at the bail hearing.
I can see where that would make someone like you jump for joy.
I'm glad you stooped to the lowest common denominator. Nope, not been in trouble with the law unless you consider an occasional speeding ticket to be a sign of a hardened criminal. In fact I have testified regularly on behalf of the state in animal cruelty cases. You, OTOH, are an illiterate buffoon.
Comming from a nobody like you I can see why you ignored that little boys back ground. Any way who's story do you beleive Trayvons or Georges? and I'm refering to the actual person NOT the supporters numb nuts. RIP Trayvon
The Original Fry Cook

UK

#203389 Jul 18, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
"Joanie Baloney". Too funny!
Hey credit goes to you for that one.

:)
Gustavo

San Pedro, CA

#203391 Jul 18, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>By whom? You and the rest of the knuckle dragging Neanderthal freaks?
Oh sorry, I guess if the shoe fits wear it !!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#203392 Jul 18, 2013
The Original Fry Cook wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey credit goes to you for that one.
:)
I like how it's starting to stick. Joanie Baloney. Catchy. Descriptive. Easy to remember. Hell it even rhymes.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#203393 Jul 18, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Tennessee Trash is in another infantile rage. The joys of SCROTUS has apparently worn off.
He calls me "fruit loop" or "spice cake" or some other childish name associated with being gay. Maybe he has the big pants for me. Maybe he's trying to catch my eye. Who knows...

Nevertheless, he's a Vietnamese killing, incest supporting, dolt.

It hardly surprises me that you run to his defense.

Vultures of a feather...
Gustavo

San Pedro, CA

#203394 Jul 18, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
Because he is your buddy .. as wipe
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#203395 Jul 18, 2013
People it's to early it's time to put on music.
Say hey four non blondes??????what's going on miss me
Big D

Modesto, CA

#203396 Jul 18, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is trying to change you, BB. We're just trying to make it clear to YOU that your beliefs don't get to infringe on our rights.
I am not sure we can get the message home until we force their kids onto prayer mats facing Mecca 5 times a day. Or have them reciting some kind of Scientology doctrine

Not that I am actually for that, I am opposed to ANY religion being pushed upon others.

I honestly donít think they understand the oppression they are trying to achieve.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#203397 Jul 18, 2013
Black momma wrote:
I like "What's going on" too. Catchy tune.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#203398 Jul 18, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he is your buddy .. as wipe
What's an "as wipe" retard?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#203399 Jul 18, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
He calls me "fruit loop" or "spice cake" or some other childish name associated with being gay. Maybe he has the big pants for me. Maybe he's trying to catch my eye. Who knows...
Vultures of a feather...
You forgot "power ranger".
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#203400 Jul 18, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not sure we can get the message home until we force their kids onto prayer mats facing Mecca 5 times a day. Or have them reciting some kind of Scientology doctrine
Not that I am actually for that, I am opposed to ANY religion being pushed upon others.
I honestly donít think they understand the oppression they are trying to achieve.
Dopey post.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#203401 Jul 18, 2013
Black momma wrote:
laughing man

UK

#203402 Jul 18, 2013
Tennessee Trash wrote:
<quoted text>
Vultures of a feather...
Awwwww, you poor widdle baby.

Hey, maybe Joanie Baloney and Mikey the Sperm Bank and Musty Pudenda and Reverend Polyp and all your other altered egos can rush to your defense, know what I'm saying?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#203403 Jul 18, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwwww, you poor widdle baby.
Hey, maybe Joanie Baloney and Mikey the Sperm Bank and Musty Pudenda and Reverend Polyp and all your other altered egos can rush to your defense, know what I'm saying?
LMAO.

"Frankie calls me bad names, and he's a Vietnamese killer!"
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#203404 Jul 18, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I like "What's going on" too. Catchy tune.
Woops! Errata. Four Non Blondes tune is called "What's Up". Not "What's going on".

Anyway. Catchy. Four hot lesbians with lots of talent. Nothing wrong with that! WOO~HOOOO! Frankie likes it.
bugger all quick while u

Ventura, CA

#203405 Jul 18, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
What's an "as wipe" retard?
when it smeels likle a peehouse door onna tuna boat u must be itt.
sincerely,
the perfesser
godd blesz
laughing man

UK

#203407 Jul 18, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO.
"Frankie calls me bad names, and he's a Vietnamese killer!"
Yeah, and worshiping feces is okay, but incest isn't? How incestuous is the buggery of two diseased males anyway?

They're like space aliens, with weird unfathomable customs.

Cockroaches from Uranus.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 36 min Chuck 19,481
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 50 min Trojan 28,230
Anyone have there phones waterproof yet? (Apr '12) 54 min Gary Puntman 3
ComputerWorld: Doxxing defense: Remove your per... 1 hr James 1
The Media in Ferguson is not Covering Facts an... 1 hr Confused 2
Stalker case leads to lawsuit against St. Bruno... (Feb '13) 2 hr Still here 1,290
Brown Family Good Godly Christian People Deserv... 5 hr gonna ride now 6

South Pasadena News Video

South Pasadena Dating
Find my Match

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

South Pasadena News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in South Pasadena

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:23 am PST