Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201878 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#202150 Jul 13, 2013
Fountainhead wrote:
<quoted text>Thats nice, s much for trying to help you understand. OH well, I gave it a shot.
Yup. Another failure in the long list of failures that is your life. But keep trying!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#202151 Jul 13, 2013
Fountainhead wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's rich coming from someone who thinks all the posts he doesn't like are my sock puppets.
I use no sock puppets dummy. You're paranoid. Get a grip.
Yes you said something, OH wait which is the lie?
Weak. I use no sock puppets to deceive. Like you ALWAYS do.
Jizzy Rizzy

Hayward, CA

#202153 Jul 13, 2013
Satisfied Jizzy? YUK!YUK!YUK!

No one knows it's me, Frankie from Union City right?

P.S. You're grasping at a straw. Fun! That's all you've got loser. Play it for all it's worth. It just "*peacocks" your desperation.

*inspired by one of Jonah1's melodramatic rants.
pillows for sell

Luton, UK

#202154 Jul 13, 2013
Fountainhead wrote:
<quoted text>Yes its a fact, everyone one who has a heterosexual marriage must now divorce and marry someone of the same sex. Didn't you see that in the SCOTUS ruling???
Would you like to buy a slightly used pillow?

Only chewed on one side.

Original owner only throwed up in its mouth a little.

The brown stain ain't too big.

Make an offer.

1-800-SHIT CULT
laughing man

Luton, UK

#202155 Jul 13, 2013
Sparkle_is_skankMike wrote:
<quoted text>well unfortunately that wo'n affect most of these lonely hand only bigots... lol
My hand won't roll me for my wallet or send me to the Clinic, Mikey.

(What's with your "bigot" obsession today?)
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#202156 Jul 13, 2013
Sparkle_is_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>well unfortunately that wo'n affect most of these lonely hand only bigots... lol
The bigot said unfortunately and illiterately while using her hand... lol
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#202157 Jul 13, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
What did I miss, shitferbrains? Who did I incorrectly post to?
C'mon, let's see some of that staggering intellectual firepower the Chitlin Riders claim to possess.
For the self anointed, "chitlins" are slang for intestines, which certain people around here crave to return to. It's their Home. It's the source of their Beginning, of the Big Bang.
(Insert sound of runny fart here)
Re-read your post stupid..no need to prove anything, it's obvious it would be wasted on swine..

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#202158 Jul 13, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Mikey doesn't like it.
He likes life cereal though. I always wondered what happened to that kid, and here he is on Topix, living on his residuals, in his grandmother's basement.
laughing man

Luton, UK

#202159 Jul 13, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Re-read your post stupid..no need to prove anything, it's obvious it would be wasted on swine..
In other words, you don't know. You thought you'd throw out a fancy-schmancy term and hoped a fellow fecal baby would think you had intelligence.

You're not proving anything to me, shitferbrains. It's the rest of the world that judges you.

And how about my Big Bang Theory? It's about time you children found out where you came from.

*SNICKER*
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#202161 Jul 13, 2013
<quoted text>really... so your hetero marriage rights were removed and you are now forced to get a gay marriage..... maybe I missed that in the scotus decission
If I was forced to get a gay marriage I'd marry Jizzy.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#202163 Jul 13, 2013
Fountainhead wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's rich coming from someone who thinks all the posts he doesn't like are my sock puppets.
I use no sock puppets dummy. You're paranoid. Get a grip.
Please pick a lie
Prove it. Post one of my sock puppet's posts that is meant to deceive. Now fetch boy! We won't wait.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#202164 Jul 13, 2013
I remember the time when I criticized Jizzy for using so many deceptive socks and the moron posted back "I'm not Jizzy"!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#202165 Jul 13, 2013
Fountainhead wrote:
<quoted text>
Please pick a lie
Sure! here's a few lies:
Zoro
Captain Morgan
Jazybird58
JBird
Fountianhead
Fountainhead

Ask for more!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#202166 Jul 13, 2013
<quoted text>hey wouldn't marry u sorry
But he will be forced to like you said!

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#202167 Jul 13, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Love it.
In spite of 'psychology, psychiatry, biology and sociology' not knowing what causes homosexuality, you claim they can determine the normalcy?
Do you really think anyone believes that nonsense.
Smile.
<quoted text>
Like a cleft lip, homosexuality has existed in all of human history. Only in the last few decades have scientists known what causes a cleft lip. That determination will likely happen regarding homosexuality shortly.
In the mean time, throughout human history, both a cleft lip and homosexuality have been regarded as abnormal by all cultures.
The gravity of your stupidity is exposed.
Yeah, just like throughout a great deal of "Christian history", being left handed was seen as a sign of evil. There are about 25 unfavorable references to the left hand in scripture.

Not so long ago, left handed children were still being forced to learn to write with their right hand.

I guess we can't rely on history to teach us everything, eh Kimare?

I can't wait for scientists to prove what causes homosexuality so that a cure can be created. I'm sure there are scientists working around the world on this issue. Let's see if you can find one who's working to find a cause AND a cure.

I'll be out by the pool waiting for you to find one.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#202168 Jul 13, 2013
If Jizzy gay marries me, he will be Jizzo Rizzo!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#202169 Jul 13, 2013
Zoro wrote:
Diaper rash? Admitted troll? Agent orange made him that way? A closet homosexual? Oh my the list..........
Yes. We wonder about all those things about you, Jizzy's sock. Enlighten us.

Long Beach, CA

#202170 Jul 13, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
A shit cultist calls someone a troll on a lowest common denominator web site where even shit cultists can post in complete anonymity.
I'm impressed.
Troll.

Long Beach, CA

#202171 Jul 13, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
It's close enough for me. Really, the way you keep posting the word "fail", I'm of the notion that you had that word used against you a lot in school, and can't wait to emulate "Mr. Teacher". Pitiful, really, but, oh well. You should try to develop some higher expectations for yourself ...
Fail.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#202172 Jul 13, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Since we're in the middle of a discussion utilizing astronomical terms, let me lay it out ....for you. Your movement is going to suffer the effects of diminishing mass. That is to say that now that some states (a minority) allow for SSM, your Rainbow Brigade is going to suffer some attrition. There will be defectors, as "defect" is written into the type already, that decide to move to those "SSSB friendly states, and the protests will diminish. We are already seeing that some of the politicians who were part of this 3-ring circus are (of course) deciding that their involvement in this fiasco was detrimental to their reputations, and are equivocating. Your "flight path" is skewed, pal. You fail to account for variables... Like your compatriots taking the path of least resistance.
Unless legislators are able to come up with a constitutional amendment that specifically defines marriage as between one male and one female, their input is negligible.

The Supreme Court and Federal District Courts are the ones who ultimately interpret the Constitution. They can overrule legislative mandates--even presidential edicts, if it is determined that it is unconstitutional.

So, the LGBT community will fight this in the court systems. We've been victorious in more courts other than the Supreme Court.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 18 min retarded democrats 20,390
Montebello Treasurer 7 hr Montebello Eyes 2
Possible coyote in South Pasadena (Jun '08) May '16 ggg 32
News Auditors question South El Montea s relationshi... (Sep '15) Sep '15 concern citizen 1
News How to prepare for a destructive El Nino winter (Aug '15) Aug '15 Le Duped 6
News Teen in coma as suspects appear in court - Whit... (Mar '08) Aug '15 Montebello Brat 15
News Citybeats: Coyote-trapping program brings howls (Aug '10) Aug '15 Susan Diep 12

South Pasadena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages