Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
175,181 - 175,200 of 200,357 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Picture of Mikey-
http://blogue.us/2009/06/09/staff-product-pic...
Did you get to the bottom of the page? I don't think their favorite beverage works too well.
What

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Shaddup, imbecile.
Would be fun to see you make me....Now run off to your buck tooth wife and your fish and chips and salute the Queen slave.
Fountianhead

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
It is difficult for them to understand that heterosexual people can be for rights for our fellow Americans regardless of their orientation. I too am a heterosexual ( although a man ) and fully support equal rights for Americans regardless of orientation.
In fact ( as I am sure you know ) a majority of heterosexuals support same sex marriage.
Yes most of us do. Now how do we fix KMare, Bruno, Frankie and the others who wish to deny equality???
Celebrate Diversity

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

rainbow skidmarks wrote:
<quoted text>
Would be fun to see you make me....Now run off to your buck tooth wife and your fish and chips and salute the Queen slave.
It's not bigotry when WE do it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

What wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be fun.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Fountianhead wrote:
<quoted text>Yes most of us do. Now how do we fix KMare, Bruno, Frankie and the others who wish to deny equality???
Jizzy you are fibbing again. I don't wish to deny equaulty, you do.

You want to deny good people marriage because of their religion. I don't. Get it right moron!
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Sparkle_is_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>yes because at the end of the day no one lost a voters ID card and they retained every legal right to vote for topics that didn't at the end of the day deny a minority a CIVIL RIGHT.... you dumbazz
And i'm not gay ...very much a hetero female so your a morazz
Is that why you photo and e-mail from your bathroom, toilet mouth. You probably floss with t.p. and tampon string.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Jizzy spells "Fountainhead" wrong. He's such a moron. That's why I like him!

"Fountianhead" Too funny!
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be fun.
Look out. It's the biggest baddest sperm bank in town!

*snicker*
Fountianhead

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Jizzy you are fibbing again. I don't wish to deny equaulty, you do.
You want to deny good people marriage because of their religion. I don't. Get it right moron!
How did you get this far in life, with out a clue?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Now how do we fix Jizzy (aka "Fountianhead") who wants to deny equality?

Anyone know?
Fountianhead

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Sparkle_is_stripper wrote:
I have an idea... in a few more years let vote on wether or not white people should have legal rights to marry or own property or guns... just us white people... hey stupid bigots in a few years you may lose that vote
Its my hope that the bigots lose the right to reproduce. That is the only way we can fix stupid, culling the herd.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Fountianhead wrote:
<quoted text>Its my hope that the bigots lose the right to reproduce. That is the only way we can fix stupid, culling the herd.
Yes. that is true. Once you're gone stupid will be fixed.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Fountianhead wrote:
<quoted text>How did you get this far in life, with out a clue?
Jizzy asked, clueless.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

It's funny when Jizzy comes up with another moronic sock puppet he thinks is very witty but he spells it wrong!
What

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be fun.
For me. Not fun for him. Being beaten and left for dead is not fun.
Fountainhead

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Why do people hate homosexuals? Are the some how threatend by them? Do they think that they will catch the "Gay".

I think maybe I should post a few things that haters say
Fountainhead

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Homosexuals steal God’s good things
Anonymous The Muskogee Phoenix Mon Apr 22, 2013, 11:18 PM CDT

— Sodomites are continually stealing good things for wicked purposes. They stole the word “gay,” which originally only meant “happy,” so that decent people are almost embarrassed to use it. I cannot imagine a less appropriate word to describe their ungodly, unhappy lifestyle.

They stole the rainbow to symbolize their evil lifestyle. Seeing as the rainbow was a special creation of God (Genesis 9) to symbolize his promise of never flooding the entire world with water again, it wouldn’t surprise me if the sodomites hijacked God’s symbol for their own to deliberately mock him.

In the madness of their lust, the species of sodomite that term themselves “transsexual,” believe they can steal God’s prerogative to decide what gender they will be. They haven’t succeeded. The males are male and the females are female. All they’re able to manage in their attempts to fulfill their blasphemous designs are unspeakable disfigurements of their bodies and souls.

Now, they want the sacred institution of marriage for their own. I’ve got news for them: They can’t have it. Oh, all the governments of the world may very well try to break God’s bands asunder (Psalm 2:3) by making laws saying they can marry, but he that dwells in heaven is laughing them to scorn (Psalm 2:4). He has already made his position clear, from Genesis 2 to Matthew 19:4-5, that marriage is only between men and women, and from Genesis 19 to Jude 7 how he feels about sodomites. He isn’t about change his mind just because laws are passed by a bunch of government reprobates who “are not fit to govern a brothel,” as the godly protector on England, Oliver Cromwell, once accused Parliament. Romans 1:32 describes the only governmental “right” God ever decreed for sodomites.

The sodomites and their Godphobic, christianphobic, righteousnessphobic supporters can bray all they want about their adversaries being “on the wrong side of history,” but when Christ returns “in flaming fire taking vengeance,”(2 Thessalonians 1:8) they will realize, to their eternal horror, that Christians were truly on the right side of history.

JOSHUA ASHWOOD

Fort Gibson

http://muskogeephoenix.com/opinion/x109743199...
Fountainhead

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Anyone that can list 5 Good things that Homosexuality/Homosexual Relationships can do for a person?
I have 5 major problems it enhances/creates:
1.(Substance Abuse) Alcohol and drug abuse affects an estimated 20-30% of the gay and lesbian population – a rate that is two to three times higher than the general population.
2.(Depression & Other Mental Disorders) Anxiety, alienation, depression, and low self-esteem among gay men and lesbians increase their risk for substance abuse.
3.(Higher Morbidity)Alcohol and other drug use among gays contributes to increased risk of HIV and AIDS, and other health and safety problems including drunk driving fatalities, date rape, and verbal and physical abuse.
4.(Higher Suicide Rate)33% of gay youth will attempt suicide, gay teen suicide attempts are 4 times that of heterosexual youth.
5.(Higher Promiscuity Rate)In more recent years, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control has reported an upswing in promiscuity, at least among young homosexual men in San Francisco.Despite its continuing incurability, AIDS no longer seems to deter individuals from engaging in promiscuous gay sex.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Fountianhead wrote:
I heard Frankie Rizzo licks balls
I could be wrong but I think you are using gay as an insult.

Why do you do that Jizzy? Touch of latent homophobia?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

South Pasadena News Video

•••
•••

South Pasadena Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE