Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,977

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#199626 Jul 2, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it made no sense to you. You're just like the
Porcine Manface, with it's "xxxxxxxxx amount of posts and I don't believe any of it".
Sphincter craving monkeys. See no logic, hear no logic, speak no logic.
Let's not bring back rose in the conversation, she is the monkey expert. LOL

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#199627 Jul 2, 2013
of course veryvermilion knows his giraffes.
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

#199628 Jul 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Browser,
Like sonne of man, you attack the person without addressing the message.
Why? Because like sonne of man, everyone judges your reasoning at fault.
You want people to decide, not based on what is known, but based on the slander about an unknown situation.
Just like sonne of man. His real name is Terry Crable.
What is your name?
If you have comments about someone else's post, you should direct them to that poster. You seem very confused and sound like you're not right in the head. Maybe mental illness is the problem here. That would explain a lot. Get well soon.
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

#199629 Jul 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You posted it, what's your point?
You are clearly very similar to sonne of man.
What in the fck are you talking about, fool?
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

#199630 Jul 2, 2013
Dr Chankhote Singh Smythe wrote:
All right, the cream does not work. The blue pilss almost worked. Now we must try taking three of the cadaver orange tabs and staring at TV with the sound off for eighteen hours and then going to the roof and contemplate airspeed.
LOL! That made about as much sense as most of the babble posted on this thread. Actually it made more sense than some of it.
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

#199631 Jul 2, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>So here you are day after day, trolling away. You want to talk about polygamy, yet when given the chance you fail. One might ask why. Well truth be told you don't care about Polygamy, you use it as a crutch to biatch that you are not given equal time. Frankly, its only you, that wish to debate polygamy.
The problem is he has no discussion points except the one or two sentences he keeps copying and pasting. He is here only to troll and stir up drama. For him it is like watching television except he feels powerful because he is writing the story. Problem is, the story is not interesting and when the show is boring, people turn off the set. Then what will he do?
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

#199632 Jul 2, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Whats with the pitty card? I don't see you posting against KMare, Pietro or any of the others who shout down Same Same Marriage, or the pure hate shown towards LBGT people. Whats with that? How many face's do you have?
They are united trolls. LOL
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#199633 Jul 2, 2013
Bowser wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is he has no discussion points except the one or two sentences he keeps copying and pasting. He is here only to troll and stir up drama. For him it is like watching television except he feels powerful because he is writing the story. Problem is, the story is not interesting and when the show is boring, people turn off the set. Then what will he do?
"He is only here to stir up drama" he said, stirring up drama.

No. The problem is you have no argument against mine.

My argument is simple- Polygamy deserves the same respect and consideration as same sex marriage. You cannot rebut it so you post irrelevant nonsense.

You say I'm boring yet you respond angrily and pointlessly.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#199634 Jul 2, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
If my math is right, since you are half lesbian, that would make your relationship a duplicate quarter portion of a marriage.
In your eyes, you wouldn't be eligible for marriage because you are half-lesbian. Your half-female genetic structure would invalidate your marriage--even if your half-male genetic portion is capable of breeding.
Perhaps I'll notify legal authorities and let them know that you are involved in an illegal marriage; that you have benefited from the rights and protections of heterosexual marriage, even though you are not technically a full heterosexual.
What's good for the goose is good for the half-gander.
You clearly are unfamiliar with a genetic chimera. There is no 'half', I contain the full DNA of two people.

However, at least you are finally facing the reality that SS couples are only a duplicated half of marriage.

Location hidden

#199635 Jul 2, 2013
Bowser wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have comments about someone else's post, you should direct them to that poster. You seem very confused and sound like you're not right in the head. Maybe mental illness is the problem here. That would explain a lot. Get well soon.
If you had any measure of character, you'd post your name like you did mine.

What are you afraid of?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#199636 Jul 2, 2013
Bowser wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll tell you all about it tomorrow when you are sober and maybe not so angry.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#199637 Jul 2, 2013
Bowser wrote:
<quoted text>
They are united trolls. LOL
You and Jizzy are united trolls. Both hypocrites too.
Brucie the gay parrot

UK

#199638 Jul 2, 2013
schoolgrrrrrl wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you talking about? The cult preacher on the Gay Channel? That's all it is anymore, ployp busters here, colon cravers there. Doo-doo chasers and bedwetters who only have "pride" in each others stool.

Drama Queens.

"I know you are but what am I"?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#199639 Jul 2, 2013
Bowser wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! That made about as much sense as most of the babble posted on this thread. Actually it made more sense than some of it.
It certainly made more sense than any of your dopey ad hominem nonsense.

Location hidden

#199640 Jul 2, 2013
Bowser wrote:
<quoted text>
Play dumb?

Oh, you are not playing.

Coward.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#199641 Jul 2, 2013
The worst kind of troll is one who impersonates other posters. Or their dogs.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#199642 Jul 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had any measure of character, you'd post your name like you did mine.
What are you afraid of?
Bowser is a coward and a troll. And a bit psycho to get so wound up in this silly sh!t to post your name.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#199643 Jul 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Play dumb?
Oh, you are not playing.
Coward.
I second that. Bowser is a coward.

Location hidden

#199644 Jul 2, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
I see your words, but for some reason all I can hear in my head is "WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH HHHHHHHHHHH!!!"
There's no such thing as an epi-genetic mistake.
Homosexuality is not a disorder.
Gay sex is natural.
Gay couples can adopt children and create families.
I did find one thing absolutely is hysterical... "...the most distinct, unique and critical relationship of society."
Really? The most distinct, unique, and critical?
Do you really think anybody believes that boo-shit? Divorce costs Americans $175,000,000,000 annually ( http://www.divorcereform.org/soc.html ).
How distinct! How critical! How unique!
HAH!!
When all the gay twirl gymnastics are done, guess what?

SS couples are still only ever a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.

What you are hearing is uncontrollable laughter.

Oh, did you really argue that failed marriages justify fake marriages???

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#199645 Jul 2, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it made no sense to you. You're just like the
Porcine Manface, with it's "xxxxxxxxx amount of posts and I don't believe any of it".
Sphincter craving monkeys. See no logic, hear no logic, speak no logic.
Wow more insanity....type in English next time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Revised EIR on Montebello Hills Proposal Still ... 24 min Chacon-holics 10
Has Gaga Lost the Gays? 1 hr Big mike 3
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Bently 19,219
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Bruin For Life 27,419
Do you use self storage? (Feb '11) 9 hr Cory Trevor 27
Scam: Scammers defraud aspiring 'secret' or '... 9 hr Joan 1
Review: Crystal Pacific Window and Door System (Aug '10) 10 hr Cory Trevor 15
•••

South Pasadena News Video

•••
South Pasadena Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

South Pasadena Jobs

•••