Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,186

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#199642 Jul 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had any measure of character, you'd post your name like you did mine.
What are you afraid of?
Bowser is a coward and a troll. And a bit psycho to get so wound up in this silly sh!t to post your name.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#199643 Jul 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Play dumb?
Oh, you are not playing.
Coward.
I second that. Bowser is a coward.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#199644 Jul 2, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
I see your words, but for some reason all I can hear in my head is "WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH HHHHHHHHHHH!!!"
There's no such thing as an epi-genetic mistake.
Homosexuality is not a disorder.
Gay sex is natural.
Gay couples can adopt children and create families.
I did find one thing absolutely is hysterical... "...the most distinct, unique and critical relationship of society."
Really? The most distinct, unique, and critical?
Do you really think anybody believes that boo-shit? Divorce costs Americans $175,000,000,000 annually ( http://www.divorcereform.org/soc.html ).
How distinct! How critical! How unique!
HAH!!
When all the gay twirl gymnastics are done, guess what?

SS couples are still only ever a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.

What you are hearing is uncontrollable laughter.

Oh, did you really argue that failed marriages justify fake marriages???

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#199645 Jul 2, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it made no sense to you. You're just like the
Porcine Manface, with it's "xxxxxxxxx amount of posts and I don't believe any of it".
Sphincter craving monkeys. See no logic, hear no logic, speak no logic.
Wow more insanity....type in English next time.
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

#199646 Jul 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
"He is only here to stir up drama" he said, stirring up drama.
No. The problem is you have no argument against mine.
My argument is simple- Polygamy deserves the same respect and consideration as same sex marriage. You cannot rebut it so you post irrelevant nonsense.
You say I'm boring yet you respond angrily and pointlessly.
You are really bad at sensing whether someone is angry...I'm not. And you still squawk like a parrot troll daily.

I have never made any argument against polygamy and don't have one. You must have forgotten that. I stated previously that, although it would not work for me, I don't care one way or the other about polygamy. As long as everyone is a consenting adult and people aren't doing things that harm me or others I don't care what they do.
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

#199647 Jul 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It certainly made more sense than any of your dopey ad hominem nonsense.
Squawk! Squawk! Watch Frankie the troll copy and paste the same thing over and over. Squawk!
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

#199648 Jul 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Play dumb?
Oh, you are not playing.
Coward.
You have truly lost your mind. Get some help.
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

#199650 Jul 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had any measure of character, you'd post your name like you did mine.
What are you afraid of?
You are delusional. Do you even realize you are confused about who you are directing comments to? There's this little thingy at the top of each post that states who posted it. Try reading.
fifty yard line

Pulaski, TN

#199652 Jul 2, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow more insanity....type in English next time.
What didn't you understand?
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

#199653 Jul 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I second that. Bowser is a coward.
...says the keyboard warrior, hiding behind his computer. You are ridiculous. I'm shutting you off now. Click.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#199654 Jul 2, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
He could only be a "male lesbian" if he has his penis and testicles removed to become a woman, genitally, while remaining a genetic male.
He hasn't done that. So, he's half-lesbian.
Nooooooo....think about it Big Red. What do u call a man, who is sexually attracted to women, and feels like a woman trapped in a man's body? A male lesbian! Makes sense. More language changes for the movement.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#199655 Jul 2, 2013
fifty yard line wrote:
<quoted text>
What didn't you understand?
His whole rant,,It was gibberish...

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#199656 Jul 2, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Look moron. The Religious right, could not stop the legalization of same sex marriage based on religious principles. They also will fail when it comes to the legalization of polygamy based on religious principles. Why cant you get it through your rock hard head, we as a secular nation do not make or change laws based on religious principles.
I don't care one way or another if a person wishes 3 wives or 4 husbands. The problem is that long ago, laws where passed on the subject of polygamy. The courts, or Legislative body can not and will not change them to suit the religious faithful. Not gonna happen.
At one time, and it still is for many, the concept of a "same sex" marriage was inconceivable. So don't b so quick to rule out polygamy.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#199657 Jul 2, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Nooooooo....think about it Big Red. What do u call a man, who is sexually attracted to women, and feels like a woman trapped in a man's body? A male lesbian! Makes sense. More language changes for the movement.
exactly, says Chas Bono.
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

#199658 Jul 2, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there a reason every possibility needs a label? Sometimes it's better to just let things be as they are without assigning a label. Peace.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#199660 Jul 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this very post not really an argument against polygamy?
No, it isn't. You really should take a class in comprehension. You currently suck at it.
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your anger about it's mere mention speaks volumes.
Where did I exhibit anger at it being mentioned. Specific post please.

Waiting....

Waiting....

Waiting....
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your attempts to censor it speaks volumes.
In what post did I (or anyone for that matter) state that you can't keep repetitiously throwing multiple marriages into a forum that has nothing to do with them? Specific post number please. Demonstrate this "censorship" that you have experienced.

Waiting....

Waiting....

Waiting....

Lying sack of shyt.
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, sure, we know. You're not angry and you don't attempt to censor me.
Yes, everyone other than you does know that. Your sheer inability to demonstrate these persecutions through specific posts speaks volumes.

You're climbing right up there on the stupidity ladder with Pietro.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#199661 Jul 2, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Look moron. The Religious right, could not stop the legalization of same sex marriage based on religious principles. They also will fail when it comes to the legalization of polygamy based on religious principles. Why cant you get it through your rock hard head, we as a secular nation do not make or change laws based on religious principles.
I don't care one way or another if a person wishes 3 wives or 4 husbands. The problem is that long ago, laws where passed on the subject of polygamy. The courts, or Legislative body can not and will not change them to suit the religious faithful. Not gonna happen.
You said it yourself. We don't make laws based on religion. But that is exactly your argument against polygamy. It shouldn't be allowed because some of the people who practice it do it for religious reasons.

The anti-religious left shouldn't be allowed to deny equality for polygamists based on the religion of some polygamists.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#199662 Jul 2, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it isn't. You really should take a class in comprehension. You currently suck at it.
<quoted text>
Waiting....
Waiting....
Waiting....
<quoted text>
In what post did I (or anyone for that matter) state that you can't keep repetitiously throwing multiple marriages into a forum that has nothing to do with them? Specific post number please. Demonstrate this "censorship" that you have experienced.
Waiting....
Waiting....
Waiting....
Lying sack of shyt.
<quoted text>
Yes, everyone other than you does know that. Your sheer inability to demonstrate these persecutions through specific posts speaks volumes.
You exhibit anger in every posts including this one. That's where you have exhibited anger.

Your anger speaks volumes hypocrite.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#199663 Jul 2, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Waiting....
Waiting....
Waiting....
<quoted text>
Waiting....
Waiting....
Waiting....
Lying sack of shyt.
<quoted text>
This silly jackass says he's not angry. Too funny! That's why I love you clowns.
fifty yard line

Pulaski, TN

#199664 Jul 2, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
His whole rant,,It was gibberish...
Made total sense to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Montebello councilwomana s husband sentenced to... (May '14) 51 min Wonder Why 46
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Bruin For Life 28,451
Ukiah police and fire log: Wednesday, Dec. 24, ... 3 hr Here Is One 3
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr Sheboon 19,565
California Wind Farms Kilt All The Birds (Aug '11) 12 hr Redneck 3
Faking it the green way: Artificial grass looks... (May '09) Dec 17 Fyi 18
Night Stalker case led to changes in courts and... (Jun '13) Nov 25 If You Want Blood 2

High Wind Warning for Los Angeles County was issued at December 24 at 1:46PM PST

South Pasadena News Video

South Pasadena Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

South Pasadena News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in South Pasadena

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:11 pm PST