Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201480 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194366 Jun 3, 2013
Tempe ed wrote:
Is that an idiot from AZ.?
Squawking again?
No. It's the idiot from Covina.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194367 Jun 3, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure it's not Rosie? Smells and "thinks" just like her.
As an aside, they all smell and act alike. I know that's going to enrage them and they'll go out and throw some more puppies over the mobile home, but they all have an unmistakeable look to them.
That Sam whatzisname on Good Morning, Common Man, who sleazy ABC paraded his "gold" digging lap dog to garner a millionth of a ratings point - he has that look, that aura, that billboard that says in no uncertain terms that "I thumb rides on the hershey highway".
I dare them to tell me they don't have that look.
Dan and Rose_NoHo, while both very nasty malcontent pieces of work and both exquisitely stupid, are I believe different posters. There's a difference in style to their idiocy and mania.
laughing man

Tempe, AZ

#194368 Jun 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No. It's the idiot from Covina.
I've always used different names, because the particular name at the moment was part of the shtick. I used to drive them up the wall with "Brucie the gay parrot" which also mocked their juvenile reliance on slogans. I'm pretty sure that Rosie ran out of puppies to throw so he kept hitting the Abuse button. Some of the posts would get erased.

Either it was Rosie or a sympathetic "moderator", which is of course a failed fry cook.

Squawwwwwk!!!!
laughing man

Tempe, AZ

#194369 Jun 3, 2013
youtube wrote:
ANTICHRIST ...on world stage
Can't speak for anyone else, but I will ALWAYS accept the homosexist propaganda of an AOL user.

LAFF!!!!
laughing man

Tempe, AZ

#194370 Jun 3, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
I've always used different names, because the particular name at the moment was part of the shtick. I used to drive them up the wall with "Brucie the gay parrot" which also mocked their juvenile reliance on slogans. I'm pretty sure that Rosie ran out of puppies to throw so he kept hitting the Abuse button. Some of the posts would get erased.
Either it was Rosie or a sympathetic "moderator", which is of course a failed fry cook.

Squawwwwwk!!!!
The Occutards at Christmas brought about "the little drummer tard", a play on their incredible idiocy and on the flea baggers who carry around a little drum and thump on it mindlessly.

You can see one at around 52 seconds in:

Seriously, how stupid can leftists be? They think they have the market cornered on art and humor and they ain't got shit on us.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194371 Jun 3, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Squawwwwwk!!!!
Some crybaby whiner who got his feelings hurt gets me banned if I register. I suspect Old SniffsButts Bill has a hand in it as he has bragged about it the last five or six times. He dirty tricks me then he says he's won. Like Obama.
laughing man

Tempe, AZ

#194372 Jun 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Some crybaby whiner who got his feelings hurt gets me banned if I register. I suspect Old SniffsButts Bill has a hand in it as he has bragged about it the last five or six times. He dirty tricks me then he says he's won. Like Obama.
It might very well be a "moderator". This site is notorious for being sympathetic to the lowest common denominator, which after all is their lifeblood.
big D

Modesto, CA

#194373 Jun 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
imagined horrors
So you think that the people in prison for these crimes are innocent? Their crimes are just.... imagined?
I agree that there are laws out there that cover these crimes, which is why I would vote for poly.
But I do not assume the people that are serving time for these crimes are all innocent. His point which you will never comprehend, is valid.
They donít hide away from society because they are practicing polygamy, few polygamists are in prison for polygamy, they are in prison for these crimes that you say are imagined.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194374 Jun 3, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
It might very well be a "moderator". This site is notorious for being sympathetic to the lowest common denominator, which after all is their lifeblood.
Of course all the usual suspects claim it's because I violate TOS. Nice touch!

If you get deleted and or banned it's because you are effective. Unapproved thought or speech results in censorship in progressive happy-happy land.
Donations

San Dimas, CA

#194375 Jun 3, 2013
Please feel free to donate as much C R A P to this site s possible.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194377 Jun 3, 2013
big D wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think that the people in prison for these crimes are innocent? Their crimes are just.... imagined?
I agree that there are laws out there that cover these crimes, which is why I would vote for poly.
But I do not assume the people that are serving time for these crimes are all innocent. His point which you will never comprehend, is valid.
They donít hide away from society because they are practicing polygamy, few polygamists are in prison for polygamy, they are in prison for these crimes that you say are imagined.
There you go again. Imagine if someone associated same sex marriage with crime, you'd scream bloody murder. Your stereotyping bigotry is worst than the most rabid homophobe's against SSM.

Please educate yourself and end your hate and ignorance. Watch one of the TV shows on poly. Try the National Geography channel's new show "Polygamy USA".

But of course you won't watch it, you already know that polygamists are criminals and that no one wants polygamy to be legal and that it doesn't deserve the same respect and consideration that same sex marriage does and that's that. And of courset polygamists "use polygamy to commit their crimes"

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/channel...
Donations

San Dimas, CA

#194378 Jun 3, 2013
So much for the free toilet paper.
big D

Modesto, CA

#194379 Jun 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again. Imagine if someone associated same sex marriage with crime, you'd scream bloody murder. Your stereotyping bigotry is worst than the most rabid homophobe's against SSM.
Please educate yourself and end your hate and ignorance. Watch one of the TV shows on poly. Try the National Geography channel's new show "Polygamy USA".
But of course you won't watch it, you already know that polygamists are criminals and that no one wants polygamy to be legal and that it doesn't deserve the same respect and consideration that same sex marriage does and that's that. And of courset polygamists "use polygamy to commit their crimes"
http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/channel...
I get it that you donít and will never understand why polygamy does not have the support base that same sex marriage does

that is why you continue to fail

again, you said those crimes are imagined, so you are personally saying that the people in jail for those crimes are innocent?

Are the crimes imaginary or not?

Is Warren Jeffís your personal hero?

I would have him shot myself
laughing man

Tempe, AZ

#194380 Jun 3, 2013
Donations wrote:
Please feel free to donate as much C R A P to this site s possible.
You mean, like the "global warming" nonsense?
laughing man

Tempe, AZ

#194381 Jun 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course all the usual suspects claim it's because I violate TOS. Nice touch!
If you get deleted and or banned it's because you are effective. Unapproved thought or speech results in censorship in progressive happy-happy land.
It's good to see a few others are left with a spine to go after the fascists, and that truly is what they are.

"hate crimes" and "thought crimes" are insane at face value but it's what they dearly cling to. They are a clear and present danger to all Humanity.
Matched

San Dimas, CA

#194382 Jun 3, 2013
Tokks and more.
Bruno

Redondo Beach, CA

#194383 Jun 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't hand my ass to me cheek splitter, that's what.
That was just hot gay wind coming out of your mouth.
You are too funny Rizzoto boi. You talk from experience.
You are such a loser, like your BF from AZ
intestinal burglar

Tempe, AZ

#194384 Jun 3, 2013
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a loser, like your BF from AZ
It's not a gay slur hate crime when WE do it!!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194385 Jun 3, 2013
big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I get it that you donít and will never understand why polygamy does not have the support base that same sex marriage does
again, you said those crimes are imagined, so you are personally saying that the people in jail for those crimes are innocent?
Are the crimes imaginary or not?
Is Warren Jeffís your personal hero?
I would have him shot myself
Warren Jeffs is white. So by your logic all white men are criminals.
Warren Jeffs was born in 1955. So by your logic all men born in 1955 are criminals. Warren Jeffs is a man...see where I'm going with this you stereotyping bigoted idiot?

A man in a same sex marriage commits a crime, does that mean all men in same sex marriages are commit crimes and shouldn't be allowed to marry?

Convicted murderers in prison are allowed to marry. Explain that, you dope.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194386 Jun 3, 2013
big D wrote:
<quoted text>
a...bla bla bla...
You don't understand how much support polygamy has because you know nothing about polygamy. You are ignorant.

But even if it did have little support why does that mean we can't discuss it in a discussion of marriage equality? Why does that mean it's not worthy? Equal protection is for everyone, even those you hate. And you call yourself a patriot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 49 min linda 22,071
Big Problem with specialized bike 1 hr Guy 2
News 2 arrested in fatal shooting at Monterey Park p... (Apr '08) 10 hr tellinitlikeitis 62
News California now world's 5th largest economy, sur... 13 hr RedSoxFan-inGeorgia 16
Herbert W. Armstrong!!!! 14 hr doG mnaDed lyoH r... 1
why????are taxes so high??????in pico rivera ..... 14 hr pico loco 3
Special Counsel wants to hear from you 18 hr Out with 3 Crooks 2

South Pasadena Jobs

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages