Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201480 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#194121 Jun 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
"Bud Longneck" What a silly dope. Too funny!
no kidding, what name is next for the dope?

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#194122 Jun 1, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know? are you a psychic?
Actually I am a bit psychic. How intuitive of you. Are you also psychic?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194123 Jun 1, 2013
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankie Rizzo.
My honey said he sends his best Arf! Arfs. He said he hopes, if our Homosexual friends and the lesbians "pave the way", our canine friends will soon be able to marry the honeys of their own choosing.
Ronald
Ronald.

I agree. Our homosexual friends are making rapid progress towards true marriage equality. Soon your struggle may be won.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194124 Jun 1, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
A marriage between three brothers who I don't know, would have no impact on my life.
Earlier I posted an article about two kids who were taken from their mother's custody because she was discovered, passed out with cocaine in her system and the kids were living in squalor.
Their situation didn't impact me either. But I'm not ready to drop laws against child abuse and neglect.
Keep trolling. And please get back to me when you've found "experts" who agree with incestuous marriage.
I will find the research for you. Adverse amplification of bad genetics due to inbreeding has been recently found to be greatly exaggerated.

Also any amplification of bad genetics traits is counteracted by the same amplification for good genetic traits. For example artistic talent, intelligence and athletic body type to name just a few.

I'm sure you won't read the links I posted because you think you know everything about the genetics of incest since you're
a social "scientist". With a Masters in handing out welfare checks.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194125 Jun 1, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
A marriage between three brothers who I don't know, would have no impact on my life.
Earlier I posted an article about two kids who were taken from their mother's custody because she was discovered, passed out with cocaine in her system and the kids were living in squalor.
Their situation didn't impact me either. But I'm not ready to drop laws against child abuse and neglect.
Keep trolling. And please get back to me when you've found "experts" who agree with incestuous marriage.
Why is it that when someone wary of same sex marriage says anything about procreation they are shouted down with the "irrelevant" argument but when incest marriage is mentioned suddenly the procreation argument becomes valid and very important VV?

Does procreation matter or not? You can't have it both ways. Make up your mind then I'll post links to research on incest genetics suggesting the taboo is not justified biologically.

“Building Better Worlds”

Since: May 13

Europa

#194126 Jun 1, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Daphne Moon ?

<g>
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194127 Jun 1, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Real scientists don't believe in psychics.
Stollies

San Dimas, CA

#194128 Jun 1, 2013
Trying to protect them?

Why does Glendora, California allow fly-by-night contractors to build in this city?

Only answer is "kick-backs" to city officials and elected officials.

When ever the city gets involved in a project it goes to HECK in a hand basket.

Cheap threads like the ones from Glendora city hall:

Please refrain from posting profanity or offensive material.

Be polite.

Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator.

Knoxville, TN

#194129 Jun 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that when someone wary of same sex marriage says anything about procreation they are shouted down with the "irrelevant" argument but when incest marriage is mentioned suddenly the procreation argument becomes valid and very important VV?
Does procreation matter or not? You can't have it both ways. Make up your mind then I'll post links to research on incest genetics suggesting the taboo is not justified biologically.
Cretin... Same-sex partners are not going to have a genetic offspring. Opposite-sex siblings who are having an intimate relationship are likely to have a genetic offspring.

Are you 100% sure that you weren't the result of an incestuous pairing? Is your father also your brother?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194130 Jun 1, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Cretin... Same-sex partners are not going to have a genetic offspring. Opposite-sex siblings who are having an intimate relationship are likely to have a genetic offspring.
Are you 100% sure that you weren't the result of an incestuous pairing? Is your father also your brother?
Yes I am sure my father is not my brother. If you have an argument against marriage equality besides insults and ad hominem, get back to me.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#194132 Jun 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I hate to see kids analized. You promote it.
2. Of course there are. You bet they keep it to themselves though.
3. Good point. Racists fought against integration in America. In Europe immigrants are fighting to impose their ways on the rest of the culture. The only 'equal' allowed is Islam. The Queen would be dethroned!
<quoted text>
1. Your stated purpose is to support gay kids into accepting their homosexuality as you do. Other than being analized at some point, you offer no alternative.
2. Are you really trying to argue that open homosexuality is safe in Islamic countries??? Only the Queen of DeNial would attempt such a thing...
3. You tried to equate racism in America with the immigrant violence in Europe right now. I simply noted that the racism is on different sides. It is the immigrants who seek to impose their beliefs on others. Either you are ignorant or in denial again.
The rest is bully ad homoan attacks.
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
All I know is that you, Frankie Rizzo, and Pietro Armando are all perverts with your continuous attempts to sexualize children and support incest-based marriages.
I realize that you are trolling--and probably shouldn't be taken seriously. However, to even suggest such things is gross.
In other words, you have been exposed and proven wrong.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#194133 Jun 1, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Kimare has made several posts recently about the "anal"-ization of children. He is saying that gays are promoting anal sex with children.
At no point have I or anyone else suggested such a thing, but he keeps going there.
I've warned you guys about him--about how sick he is--how he is fascinated with male anal sex; probably more so than many gay men.
Wasn't talking about all gays, just you. You made the statement you were here for the boys. Not the first time.

Moreover, if you want to get in a post the most disgusting abuse of children between hetero's and gays, go for it.

Knoxville, TN

#194134 Jun 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't talking about all gays, just you. You made the statement you were here for the boys. Not the first time.
Moreover, if you want to get in a post the most disgusting abuse of children between hetero's and gays, go for it.
Show me a post where I've ever mentioned boys.

The rest of your post is a mess; as though a drunk has typed it up.

Knoxville, TN

#194135 Jun 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I am sure my father is not my brother. If you have an argument against marriage equality besides insults and ad hominem, get back to me.
Wait... I'm confused... Haven't you been promoting incestuous relationships all day? And NOW you conclude that I'm attacking and insulting you by asking if you were the result of an incestuous relationship?

Either you're for them or against them...

When you figure your way out of the corner you've painted yourself into, get back to me.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194136 Jun 1, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait... I'm confused... Haven't you been promoting incestuous relationships all day? And NOW you conclude that I'm attacking and insulting you by asking if you were the result of an incestuous relationship?
When you figure your way out of the corner you've painted yourself into, get back to me.
Like I said, when you get an argument against marriage equality for incest and or poly, let me know. Your old tired ad hominem is boring and desperate. You are a hypocrite and it's making you frustrated and angry. That's on you fruitcake, not me.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194137 Jun 1, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
If my father were my brother why would that mean incest marriage should not be allowed?
Kimberly

United States

#194138 Jun 1, 2013
When is the Kimberly is driving to Apple Valley, California?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194139 Jun 1, 2013
Kimberly wrote:
When is the Kimberly is driving to Apple Valley, California?
Did the Melissa get there?
Matt

United States

#194140 Jun 1, 2013
When is the Matt is driving to Apple Valley, California?
laughing man

Tempe, AZ

#194141 Jun 1, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Cretin... Same-sex partners are not going to have a genetic offspring.
Wanna rent a turkey baster, Ludmilla?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2Pac 1 hr Dave 2
Obama, Letterman, NY Jail Darpa Att. Invisibl... 1 hr Hornhead 1
Kimmel drugged his baby 1 hr Dave 2
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Chosen Traveler 35,800
Sometimes You Just Got TO DO It Ha Ha 3 hr enticingmoment 1
Delgado’s costing Montebello to lose $300,000.0... 4 hr mtb KYD 21
what is the real budget deficit? 11 hr Trash Talk 2

South Pasadena Jobs

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages