1) Yes. there are moderators. And they DO delete posts. It says so, right there in the "please refrain..." line.<quoted text>
1) Look, there are thousands of people using TOPIX at any one point during the day. Do you really think a moderator is following your specific posts? I doubt it.
2) My guess is that you've hacked off so many people in this forum that they routinely report your posts as being offensive. That's why you get banned.
3) It's not bias from the site moderators. It's just some folks who do a drive-by hit on your postings.
4) It comes with the territory.
5) I, personally, don't report people; unless they threaten violence. And that's happened a couple of times.
6) When I lived in Greeneville, TN and started "mouthing off" (i.e.: expressing my support for LGBT issues), a couple of people found out my identity, which wasn't hard to do in a small town.
They made physical threats against me; involving spikes if I'm not mistaken. It got a little creepy.
But I'm a big guy--6'5", 250#s. I don't scare easily. I've taken a baseball bat to the back of the head a few times. And I won't even get into the number of balls being slammed into my face (it's joke).
2) Reporting offensive posts is only done AFTER the posts reach the forum, which isn't the case here. Nice try.
3) My postings are only postings AFTER they reach the floor. they don't have anything to report if I press the "Post Comment" button, and the post does not get posted. See? It's elementary. And deletion of a post is not the same as being banned, believe me, I know the difference.
4) the territory is policed to be gay-friendly, and anti-heterosexual. for those of us championing the 1 man/1 woman stance, we are sided against. It DOES come with the territory. It is why you can post words that I cannot.
5) I've reported 2 people for threats of violence, from your side, in this forum. "TooManyLaws" and "LaQueesha Jefferson PHD".
Joke taken. nice.