Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201871 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#189117 Apr 17, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no I take each person one at a time
You are not the same as your friends that are open about their opposition to same sex marriage, Pietro is for example honest about his opposition to same sex marriage and hence his questions about Poly.
You are inherently dishonest about it so I treat you totally differently
You are not at all the same, no one is.
What about me? "Thanks fah nuthin'"
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#189118 Apr 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
But you do Jizzy! You respond to my every thought. And then you try to tell me you don't care. See how silly you are?
If no one cared, no one would respond. It's a simple concept really.
That is why I do not respond to a lot of them. Sheer tedium.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#189119 Apr 17, 2013
Kenny stins wrote:
Then there was Ken Herman of the Glendora, California city council who was branded a racists with his own racists words he sent to George Ogden of the SGexamier.com newspaper.
I'm a racist. Ask Chongo. "Racist" means "Pro-White". Guilty as charged.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#189120 Apr 17, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think that any legal standing could be made to force a church to preform same sex marriages. There are a number of them that do and are willing to.
As for laws, they are not based upon religious principles. This nation will not stand for it. You cant force religious doctrine upon others. When you have a nation, like the USA, there are far to many religions to be considered. What may appeal to Christians may or may not to Hindus, Buddhists or Muslims. None of them appeal to atheists. I don't see SCOTUS, enforcing Prop 8 based upon religious morality.
That's right. You won't stand for it. Get all Frylock and Superman about it. Ahem.... the Muslims have been marrying polygamously, for centuries. What do you think about our religious doctrines being forced upon them?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#189121 Apr 17, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a sexist, anti-feminist remark that you've made there, and you've just been reported.
It was outrageous, I agree. Imagine if I called him a ___. All hell would break loose and I'd be banned. Dan would want to meet me at Home Depot to beat some tolerance and diversity into me. Jizzy would insult veterans. Big D would sh!t a brick. Rose_NoHo would want me aborted at 8 months and three weeks. X-Box would comment on psych meds.(He seems to know them all and dosages etc!). Who'd I forget?

But he can call a woman a "gash" with no repercussions of course. Some posters are more equal than others.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#189122 Apr 17, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Let me guess. The plains that hit the WTC and Pentagon, where controlled by the government. The wars in Iraq and Afghanistan where all about big oil companies. Kennedy was killed by the CIA and Elvis is not dead.
Elvis hardly matters.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#189123 Apr 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
The "plains" that hit the WTC? WOW! Like the Great Plains?
No plains hit the WTC, Jizzy. Calm down.
Too funny!
Yeah, they picked up Nebraska, and whipped it into Building #2...
:-D
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#189124 Apr 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
YUK!YUK!YUK! How could I forget Dan! He once got so mad at me he threatened to "beat me into a greasy stain".
Always wants to meet me in The Home Depot parking lot in Sacramento so he can "kick my ass".
Like I'm gonna drive to Sacramento and meet the silly jackass, climb out of my truck into my wheelchair, wheel over to him and kick his ass. But I just might someday for fun.
Dan is so silly like that. He wants to beat tolerance and diversity into people.
Jizzy hangs on Dan's every word though. Says Dan's wife is hot! Of course she isn't. Dan posted pictures, the dummy. Would you post pics of your wife here? Geez. I don't even talk about my g.f. with these psychos.
After the reception that my own pics got? No, I sure the f*** wouldn't!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#189125 Apr 17, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Let me guess. The plains that hit the WTC and Pentagon, where controlled by the government. The wars in Iraq and Afghanistan where all about big oil companies. Kennedy was killed by the CIA and Elvis is not dead.
The "plains" "where" controlled by the government? The wars "where" all about big oil? I'm not following you here, Jizzy.

Perhaps you'll run that by us again.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#189126 Apr 17, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, they picked up Nebraska, and whipped it into Building #2...
:-D
Jizzy is functionally illiterate. But he knows stuff better than me! Says I'm stooooopid. Stuck on Stooooopid. But he can't spell stupid. Makes it funny. He cracks me up. That's why I'm so good to him.
Honey Boo Boo

Los Angeles, CA

#189127 Apr 17, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a racist. Ask Chongo. "Racist" means "Pro-White". Guilty as charged.
Mama says you're a queer and big-time sperm gulper. Mama says you got bad teeth too.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#189128 Apr 17, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
After the reception that my own pics got? No, I sure the f*** wouldn't!
Oh hell no. Me either.

Rose_NoHo thinks that pic of her stockinged ham hock and high heeled hoof is hot. That picture is obscene. I don't know why it's not banned.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#189129 Apr 17, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Elvis hardly matters.
I heard Jizzy is an Elvis impersonator in the only bar in whatever cheese head town he lives in up there in jackass land.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#189130 Apr 17, 2013
Honey Boo Boo wrote:
<quoted text>
Mama says you're a queer and big-time sperm gulper. Mama says you got bad teeth too.
Is it true you have a mullet, troll from El Lay? I picture you in a bad mullet. Just seems like your type.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#189131 Apr 17, 2013
For troll from El Lay. Rate your mullet.

http://www.ratemymullet.com/
Bill

Los Angeles, CA

#189132 Apr 17, 2013
caution: phagget lurking ^^^ above ^^^.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#189133 Apr 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It was outrageous, I agree. Imagine if I called him a ___. All hell would break loose and I'd be banned. Dan would want to meet me at Home Depot to beat some tolerance and diversity into me. Jizzy would insult veterans. Big D would sh!t a brick. Rose_NoHo would want me aborted at 8 months and three weeks. X-Box would comment on psych meds.(He seems to know them all and dosages etc!). Who'd I forget?
But he can call a woman a "gash" with no repercussions of course. Some posters are more equal than others.
Probably Marram. But it still sounds like "The Mad Hatter's Teaparty", complete with The March Hare...VV, he could sit in the corner and be all insulted, and shit, and you would be the unfortunate dormouse that they were stuffing into the teapot...And you forgot the West Coast Slasher. Details, mate, details.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#189134 Apr 17, 2013
I bet Jizzy has a mullet too!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#189135 Apr 17, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, you're finally seeing the light! All we want is a contract recognized by the government. We'll deal with our own sacred vows.
You don't need marriage for that silly boy.

Smile.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#189136 Apr 17, 2013
Honey Boo Boo wrote:
<quoted text>
I beat yer mama so badly that she got me and yer dada confused.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 30 min Chosen Traveler 34,433
Weinerstein 56 min Raydot 10
Thank you Ms. Delgado 58 min Interesting 7
Proposed Montebello sales tax measure will rais... 1 hr Clean Start 12
Bad idea in Los Angeles, Worse idea in Montebel... 2 hr Mr Montebello 2
News Paltrow and Jolie accounts may have sealed Wein... 4 hr PaulWalker 27
lausd:garbage schools for garbage humans 5 hr lausd sucks 2

South Pasadena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages