Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,192

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#188241 Apr 11, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got a better idea. Google butch lesbian forums.
Why does a lesbian dress and act like a man to attract another lesbian?
Because something is sexually broken. Almost a man connecting with barely a lesbian.
Oh yeah... Sexually broken... Can you show me that in the medical or psychological literature?

Oh, I get it. This just something else you've pulled out of your behind.

I swear... Your ass sees more action than most gay men I know.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188246 Apr 11, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
It's his story, let him tell it how he wants to...
Yeah, they get more beautiful and there's more of them the older I get!

But I was a WESTPAC sailor for a few years. Hell if I remember most of them the next morning let alone now! Oh yeah.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188247 Apr 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Wonder why it took him so long...
Yeah I would have hit the button way sooner too. Patient guy. I like his satisfied grin at the end.
Fabbulass

Covina, CA

#188248 Apr 11, 2013
It's just sad when a mayor allows her city to fail.
Across The Pond

Livermore, CA

#188249 Apr 11, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
Yaaaaaay Rosie back....the joy....the rapture....the wisdom that gushes forth from her insightful articulate posts. On with the show.
Now that is funny! We kind of thought the very same about you with every post you write! Funny guy but not the ha ha kind of funny! The delusional kind of funny!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#188250 Apr 12, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
According to VV, there is no such thing as sexual orientation dysfunction...that he wants to hear about.
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I can't take all of the credit. There are all of those learned doctors and scientists who have been telling us that there is no such thing as "sexual orientation dysfunction" (where DO you come up with these terms?) for about 40 years.
Which is why there is a pursuit and discussion of the cause of homosexuality. And your embarrassed gay twirl double step when the subject comes up.

And why I point out the violent abuse inherent in anal sex, the gay imitation of natural, normal sex.

Smile.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#188251 Apr 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah, they weren't bearing gifts, they were offering ...."protection", see?
Nice...{chuckle). Maybe instead of gifts they each had an envelop stuffed with cash, the amount in each determined by the level in the organization.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#188252 Apr 12, 2013
Across The Pond wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that is funny! We kind of thought the very same about you with every post you write! Funny guy but not the ha ha kind of funny! The delusional kind of funny!
Across the pond? You don't say mate.'Ello guv nah. Jolly good bloke that Pietro is...quite humorous. My condolences for Mrs Thatcher.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#188253 Apr 12, 2013
Across The Pond wrote:
<quoted text>
'We'? Is that the voice in your head and you?

WE don't think you are funny (the trapped lesbian and the straight man).

Snicker.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#188254 Apr 12, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
According to VV, there is no such thing as sexual orientation dysfunction...that he wants to hear about.
<quoted text>
Which is why there is a pursuit and discussion of the cause of homosexuality. And your embarrassed gay twirl double step when the subject comes up.
And why I point out the violent abuse inherent in anal sex, the gay imitation of natural, normal sex.
Smile.
So, if anal sex between two men is an "imitation of normal sex", then what is anal sex between a man and a woman? Is that an "imitation of gay sex"?

They say "imitation is the most sincere form of flattery".
Edgar

Spring, TX

#188256 Apr 12, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
'We'? Is that the voice in your head and you?
WE don't think you are funny (the trapped lesbian and the straight man).
Snicker.
So not only are you delusional, you're also mentally curved on off-topic, insignificant technicalities and endeavoring to come up with random, sporadic, and incoherent insults. Congratulations. In the art of legitimate debate, you don't even qualify for a tumblr-esque "you tried" gold star sticker. That's how petty your argument is.

"Snicker."
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188257 Apr 12, 2013
Across The Pond wrote:
<quoted text>
You're both kinds of funny Bill. Funny haha and "funny" as in frikkin crazy-silly!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188258 Apr 12, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Across the pond? You don't say mate.'Ello guv nah. Jolly good bloke that Pietro is...quite humorous. My condolences for Mrs Thatcher.
Bill's in Livermore the silly bastid! He thinks he's British because he's "funny" and I don't mean haha!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188259 Apr 12, 2013
Edgar wrote:
<quoted text>
So not only are you delusional, you're also mentally curved on off-topic, insignificant technicalities and endeavoring to come up with random, sporadic, and incoherent insults. Congratulations. In the art of legitimate debate, you don't even qualify for a tumblr-esque "you tried" gold star sticker. That's how petty your argument is.
"Snicker."
Backatcha!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188261 Apr 12, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Call your caregiver, you smell.
Don't have or need one.

Must be neat for you though Jizzy, have someone wipe you and powder you when you make a big stinky mess of yourself.
Dorn

La Puente, CA

#188262 Apr 12, 2013
<quoted text>
No, it is not the right thing to do, and who cares if they come out of the closet, or not? I will tell you what we get, when they emerge, shall I? Public radio broadcasts about "semen cocktails", we get "Main Street" closed off, for a dildo parade. We get public schools, programming the idea that SSSB is perfectly normal, when it, plainly, is not. Among other indecencies. There will be plenty more of these.
There are nice straight people, and there are nasty straight people.
There are nice gay people and there are nasty gay people.
Why punish the good gay people by not letting them marry?
What is needed is censorship of TV programs. Some of the straight "love scenes" are very disturbing.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#188263 Apr 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Incest isn't a disorder, until the familial relationship is discovered, then it is a disorder?
You are going to use that as your defense at your trial?

I would get another lawyer
Big D

Modesto, CA

#188264 Apr 12, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
So, if anal sex between two men is an "imitation of normal sex", then what is anal sex between a man and a woman? Is that an "imitation of gay sex"?
They say "imitation is the most sincere form of flattery".
Careful now

Remember their marriages are so tragically fragile, that other people being able to marry somehow damages their marriage.

They are right on the edge, you might push them off the cliff accidently

Fortunately my marriage is plenty strong enough that your being able to marry won’t affect mine at all.

Hard for me to even imagine the knife edge these peoples marriages ride on
Payolla

Covina, CA

#188265 Apr 12, 2013
When those filthy Republicans changed the law, with "citizens United" ruling they opened up the gates of hell.

Did you know that the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has the authority to pull back the curtain on the secret corporate money that the Supreme Court's Citizens United ruling has unleashed into our elections?

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#188266 Apr 12, 2013
I agree

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It is customary for the men to pay 1 hr Spellbound 5
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr Fight On 27,930
What is the Worst Feature of the Proposed Monte... (Jan '14) 7 hr Theolona Ranger 90
Review: Crystal Pacific Window and Door System (Aug '10) 7 hr Paul 17
Council rejects Kare offer (Sep '08) 8 hr Lena 253
Montebello dependent on imported Water Supply (Aug '13) 8 hr Theolona Ranger 239
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr True blue 19,387

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at October 25 at 2:44AM PDT

South Pasadena News Video

South Pasadena Dating
Find my Match

South Pasadena Jobs

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

South Pasadena News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in South Pasadena

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]