Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
163,321 - 163,340 of 200,358 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
You must live in a back-water town, because I've known masculine gay men. You'd never, in a million years, have guessed that these men were gay.
Maybe you should get out of the house a bit more, Cuntry-Grill 22.
One of them kicked my ass once many years ago! Not because of any anti-gayness on my part, but because I deserved it. Ah youth!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

poledancer45 wrote:
<quoted text>gee I thought you said you supported gay rights
I do!

P.S. Don't try to think.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
Just when it seemed that things couldn't get any worse,
http://www.thefrisky.com/2013-04-05/im-sorry-...
http://www.cosmopolitan.com/celebrity/news/se...
The latest offering from the gays. This is what we get, for even having them around us. I couldn't believe it, I was channel surfing on my radio today, and they were discussing this disgusting offering, from the gays. Complete depravity, and on the regular radio station. Completely disgusting. Talking about it, as if it was the most normal thing in the world. What's next, the Feces Flapjack? Menstrual Marinade? My god, we all know that body fluids are not for eating or drinking. This is what we get,from the gay side? This is your contribution to society? I'm never going to a bar again, because the phenomenon of the mixed-up order just gained a whole new meaning. I'd have to hurt anyone who served me one of these things. Think about this. This is beyond disgusting. And, talking about it on a public radio station, where children can hear it.
I believe your concerns are a bit overblown (no pun intended). It ain't likely that your corner pub is going to be serving up sloe jiz fins in the future. I suspect drinks like these will be served in private residences.

OTOH, just so you know this sort of thing isn't really all that new, how'd you like a nice cup of cat scat coffee or pint of spit beer?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kopi_Luwak

http://www.bevlaw.com/bevlog/malt-beverage/be...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it isn't. It is diminished by it. The prestige attached to it suffers, as does the available funding for legitimate couples, due to having to spread around the $$. Among other damage.
Can you quantify that financial damage?
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Then inbreeding isn't a justification to not license incest unions, so the only other explanation for the ban on incest marriage is religion. Religion can be a valid justification to keep marriage one man and one woman. And not just one religion, every religious text that mentions marriage defines it as a male/female union.
Thanks for your help.
again you have missed the point

Ability or intent to have children has never ever once been a requirement for a marriage license, that is no argument whatsoever against same sex marriage, the point is moot, already dismissed in more than one court of law

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>You still haven't proved anything to me! Anybody can ride fruity crotch rockets! I'd like to see a tiny little petite gay man riding a big Harley;)
You really are quite tedious. I suspect that if you actually knew a gay man you'd understand just how silly you're coming across.

First of all, not just anyone can ride a motorcycle. I've seen some real clowns try to, and they were straight. Same for driving a car, the roads are filled with unqualified motorists yet they hold licenses. But I digress...

If you think there aren't significantly muscular and athletic gay men, you're living in a cave.

If you had bothered looking at any of the links I provided you might have run across http://satyrsmc.org/gallery.html
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are quite tedious. I suspect that if you actually knew a gay man you'd understand just how silly you're coming across.
First of all, not just anyone can ride a motorcycle. I've seen some real clowns try to, and they were straight. Same for driving a car, the roads are filled with unqualified motorists yet they hold licenses. But I digress...
If you think there aren't significantly muscular and athletic gay men, you're living in a cave.
If you had bothered looking at any of the links I provided you might have run across http://satyrsmc.org/gallery.html
She's just trying to get a rise out of one of us jackasses, I might bite! She's a live one.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>You still haven't proved anything to me! Anybody can ride fruity crotch rockets! I'd like to see a tiny little petite gay man riding a big Harley;)
"Anybody can ride fruity crotch rockets!" You tell 'em Country-Girl!

That's funny! I don't care who you are.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Country-Girl22 wrote:
BTW, that pic in my profile, the one you commented on in a fashion to imply it was too big for a gay man, isn't a "big Harley." It was considered a large motorcycle 30 years ago, but it is less than half the displacement of one of my other bikes. In reality it can be considered one of several ancestors to modern crotch rockets. I know a few HD riders that wouldn't set foot on a Hayabusa as the power to weight ratio is too frightening for them. I've also had a more than one of them shy away from an offer to take my CRF450R for a spin after watching me ride it. It's just a little ol' tiny thing compared to a dresser.

Oh, I almost forgot, I've got a friend that rides a '68 HD FLH. She is quite petite and can ride the wheels off the bike. She's about 5' and weighs less than 100lbs.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
She's just trying to get a rise out of one of us jackasses, I might bite! She's a live one.
She comes across is ignorant and ill informed. Her every comment is patently false. Oh well, every village has one.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
She comes across is ignorant and ill informed. Her every comment is patently false. Oh well, every village has one.
I kind of like her. Refreshing.

Compared to for example some condescending anti religious zealot like say...Mighty D!

Since: Mar 12

Milwaukee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>Same sex siblings too?
Now you are grasping at straws. No LAW covers small or non existent exceptions that you bring up. Stay on topic

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Compared to for example some condescending anti religious zealot like say...Mighty D!
To each his own. I find her to be duhumb.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
"Anybody can ride fruity crotch rockets!" You tell 'em Country-Girl!
That's funny! I don't care who you are.
I'd like to see her attempt to handle a liter sport bike. At speed and in some decent curves. That said, there are some fairly quick women when it comes to sport bikes. But her first hand knowledge of motorcycles appears to be as limited as her first hand knowledge of homosexuals.
Kleptos

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Two old "dirt Bags" from Glendora, California also support not feeding children and even referred to them as "wild Animals."

Whoa are these people, Judy Nelson - city council member and Debbie Neal a chair person for veteran's these two cold hearted "bags" don't deserve to even live in Glendora, California for their position and comments regarding Americas most precious asset, it's children.

Federal law requires that school lunchrooms "provide at least a cheese sandwich and a drink" until parents can come up with the funds for something better, notes BI. But that's a fact apparently missed on the school's meal provider, Whitson's, who recently sent a staffer to the cafeteria to enforce its rule mandating that students unable to pay for food shouldn't get any.
Lilith

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
figures you would like the dumb redneck trailer biatches...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Lilith wrote:
<quoted text>figures you would like the dumb redneck trailer biatches...
They're the best!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Lilith

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I here country girl has no teeth... maybe thats why you like her
Lilith

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
They're the best!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Just don't forget your bag of flour so you can find her wet spot
Lilith

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey after sex the two of you can spit tabacco and shuck corn and go down to the crick and noodle!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

South Pasadena News Video

•••
•••

South Pasadena Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE