Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201820 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Tommy cochrane

Anderson, CA

#185424 Mar 29, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, for a minute, I was willing to treat you with respect, but you're just a little biotch, ain't you? Do you beat YOUR wife to feel like a man? All of us REAL men do not even think about such things, but it is plain that you need to conjure up some manliness, so I'd suggest that you try to do that to a man, get your ass beat, and then brag to all your little poof friends that you won. I cannot wait until the SCOTUS declares itself unable to render any decisions about your kind, and then I'll listen to YOUR whimpers. With pleasure. As far as claiming that we backed you into a corner, that is laughable. You yourselves know how wrong your behavior is, and it is why you feel the need to "come out" and burden us with your guilt. Keep your aberrant behavior behind closed doors, where it belongs. You aren't kicking any ass, you are sneaking your agenda through with propaganda and infiltration. Sabotaging the normality of American society is what you're doing, all to hold out greedy little grasping hands and avoid accepting your proper places in America. Squirt tears, boi. You aren't fooling anyone, and now the the elections are over, the SCOTUS isn't so enthusiastic about your simpering little selves or your lame causes.
from what ive heard rock??

the liberals and left arnt complaining to hard about prop hate(likely) being struck down, because the high court probably wont rule on it...

BUT they are likely to strike down doma and thus leaving it open to votes and legislatures to decide...

and considering public opinion continues to turn on this issue??

Ill bet it wont be long before a maJority of states allow gay marriage....much to you and your hater friends chagrin...

sorry, time to join us here in the 21st century.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#185425 Mar 29, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You took an extension class on the Constitution, and think you "educated".
I'm much better educated than you. It's funny, really.
As your REPEATED mistakes dispute. I know he better educated than yo' is.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#185427 Mar 29, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Equal Right's do? Buzz cut? Afro? Mullet?
He wasn't grunting and clicking at you.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#185428 Mar 29, 2013
Tommy cochrane wrote:
<quoted text>
people have ALWAYS been using their own interpretations of the bible...
just look a this ugly crowd of stinkers...
Tommy
Not just the Bible as he pointed out. It happens in all religions to some extent. Like V said, most Muslims are not the picture we see on TV. Well, I think he meant that. And the message of the Bible is not what Church you attend or how you look or your lifestyle, it's a personal relationship with Him. And it's not our job to judge others. Someone being gay doesn't bother me. People can disagree on gay marriage and still be in support of equal rights in my opinion. But if it happens, it won't bother me unless some Churches get sued for refusing to perform the ceremony.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#185429 Mar 29, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true.
A man is allowed to marry a woman, but a woman isn't.
A woman is allowed to marry a man, but a man isn't.
<quoted text>
Unlike you. LOL!
<quoted text>
They are now. Gay marriage is allowed in NY. Try to keep up, stupid.
<quoted text>
I pass gas better educated than you are. You don't have a single earned degree. Admit it.
Then, I suppose that we need to do away with "Men" and "Women' on the outside of bathrooms. A man can go into the "Mens Room", why can't a woman? And why can't a man go into the "Womens Room"? This is plainly unfair to everyone. What you call "passing gas", we know to be you exhaling.

Elk Grove, CA

#185430 Mar 29, 2013
Tommy cochrane wrote:
<quoted text>

you haters do tend to flock .......
and hide under rocks...
rock.
Rock and roll!
mrsk

Rialto, CA

#185431 Mar 29, 2013
It's sad that the process of voting doesn't mean anything anymore. This issue was voted on twice and the majority still voted yes on Prop 8. This issue was forced on Californians who already went to the polls and said what they wanted BY VOTING. Obama, the Supreme Court indeed has disenfranchised a very large number of Californians. Not Cool. The voting process has been disrespected.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#185432 Mar 29, 2013
hemp for telelgraphs wrote:
<quoted text>
lunatic fringe??
I know your out there.
your in hiding......and you go to your meetings...
As AKPilot posted, you need to work more on your grammar. Your punctuation sucks, too. Devote more of your computer time to learning, and less to insulting your superiors.
mrsk

Rialto, CA

#185433 Mar 29, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Then, I suppose that we need to do away with "Men" and "Women' on the outside of bathrooms. A man can go into the "Mens Room", why can't a woman? And why can't a man go into the "Womens Room"? This is plainly unfair to everyone. What you call "passing gas", we know to be you exhaling.
You better SAY THAT!
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#185434 Mar 29, 2013
No Harm No Foul wrote:
<quoted text>
Well hay oh great ignorant one! Maybe you should educate yourself on the medicinal and medical properties of Cannabis! There are many legitimate uses for Pot and it can be of great help to those who are suffering from medical conditions like Cancer, glaucoma,and really to many others to name in a post! It also helps immensely in cancer patients going through chemo and radiation therapy who have no appetites where pot helps stimulate! Many people who suffer from chronic pain use it also and again it is of great help to them,so don't judge!You sound like a very bitter whatever but maybe like I said do a little reading on the subject before you spout off like this! The answer is NO we need to look into the further uses of Pot as a medicinal thing! The honest truth is that it's a lot less harmful than alcohol is and doesn't do the damage that alcohol does! Ban pot? How did trying to ban alcohol work out for the country? You sound as I said like a bitter uneducated fool!
Off-topic. Take it to a Pot Forum.
mrsk

Rialto, CA

#185435 Mar 29, 2013
So WHAT'S NEXT?, because you know this isn't over, who else is going to come out of the woodwork and hop on this bandwagon. Polygamist? Adults wanting to marry children? Minors wanting to marry other minors? People wanting to marry their pets? Oh, and what about marrying oneself? I mean how far will this be taken in the future? I know one thing, I want it kept out of public schools and High School Health classes, and that's not me being hateful because I don't hate the homosexuals and I'm not scared of them.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#185436 Mar 29, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Tommy
Not just the Bible as he pointed out. It happens in all religions to some extent. Like V said, most Muslims are not the picture we see on TV. Well, I think he meant that. And the message of the Bible is not what Church you attend or how you look or your lifestyle, it's a personal relationship with Him. And it's not our job to judge others. Someone being gay doesn't bother me. People can disagree on gay marriage and still be in support of equal rights in my opinion. But if it happens, it won't bother me unless some Churches get sued for refusing to perform the ceremony.
And the volcano worshipers are also not as bad as TV makes out either, I give them all equal consideration
Hank

Compton, CA

#185437 Mar 29, 2013
God bless America!
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#185438 Mar 29, 2013
mrsk wrote:
So WHAT'S NEXT?, because you know this isn't over, who else is going to come out of the woodwork and hop on this bandwagon. Polygamist? Adults wanting to marry children? Minors wanting to marry other minors? People wanting to marry their pets? Oh, and what about marrying oneself? I mean how far will this be taken in the future? I know one thing, I want it kept out of public schools and High School Health classes, and that's not me being hateful because I don't hate the homosexuals and I'm not scared of them.
Agreed. They have no business teaching and promoting aberrant sexual behavior to our young, all so that they can benefit, financially.
Tommy cochrane

Anderson, CA

#185439 Mar 29, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Tommy
it is true!

religious fanatics are all over the world.

thats why ill take constitutional law over sharia, judaic or biblical law.

my favorite amendment is the tenth...

Elk Grove, CA

#185440 Mar 29, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
And the volcano worshipers are also not as bad as TV makes out either, I give them all equal consideration
and the puddle of crud worshipers and famous atheist like pol pot and Stalin are not as bad as other atheist make them out to be. I have no problem if you want to worship the puddle, just keep it away from my kids. I don't have enough faith to believe in that fairy tale.

Elk Grove, CA

#185441 Mar 29, 2013
Tommy cochrane wrote:
<quoted text>
it is true!
religious fanatics are all over the world.
thats why ill take constitutional law over sharia, judaic or biblical law.
my favorite amendment is the tenth...
So are atheist fanatics.
Tommy cochrane

Anderson, CA

#185442 Mar 29, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>The rulers in Government are exactly what you got, Gender and skin color qualified.
they are a reflection of the people ??

arnt they?? hillary and Obama??
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#185443 Mar 29, 2013
I've had an epiphany! My god, a full blown revelation! We can all be haters, as long as we do it from the left side of the fence, and not the right side! How could I have been so blind? All the hate rant levelled at me has convinced me that I was wrong for picking my side to hate from. Since I wish to be a bigot, my transgression was to not be on the side of the gays. that would have made my bigotry perfectly acceptable. All of those names and insults that I have received have shown me how wrong I was, to have missed out on being a liberal. The hate-fueled rants have convinced me that the gays are really the lovers and peaceful ones. Silly me... Chongo has especially me shown the true way to practice tolerance. By his use of the children of some of the posters, he has shown me that his point of view is the correct one, the delicate one. By asking KiMare about abortion, he has shown me the practice of love at work. How could I have missed these valuable points?

Elk Grove, CA

#185444 Mar 29, 2013
Tommy cochrane wrote:
<quoted text>
they are a reflection of the people ??
arnt they?? hillary and Obama??
I want the best possible people running this country, not mirror images of gender and skin tones. I read your rant earlier about our next President needs to be a latino woman, if you really want to be fair, since the land was originally native Americans, the next leader needs to be that. Let's see how far that circus goes before we are no country anymore. We saw enough of Hilary's incompetence in Benghazi.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Big talk about Big Move (Jan '13) 51 min Pan Am no use HOV... 7
News Pot-Fed Pigs Grow Bigger, Tastier and Probably ... (May '13) 1 hr Icnoptnthis 19
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr No Justice 20,064
Fireworks Sunday Morning 9 hr chevydude 2
Doctor in Mexico removed wrong eye from infant ... 11 hr Juan 1
Marco Rubio in 2016! 12 hr feedback 49
Where have all the Montebello City Employees Gone? 20 hr Concerned Bystander 30
More from around the web

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages