Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,189

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#176044 Jan 19, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You're one stupid A$$ retard. More likely you spent 8 yrs in prison. That's like a country club for you Queers. You can get your shit packed constantly there. Now shut the fk up and unstick your keyboard, Dumb A$$
Can't get your mind off of men having sex with each other, huh?
The lady doth protest too much...

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#176046 Jan 19, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Same sex marriage is fascism. Do you have bipolar disorder? Or were you spanked too hard?
How is gay marriage fascism? You don't have an answer.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#176045 Jan 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
We got off to a real bad start with your bad attitude and general dopiness. There's no turning back now jackass!
Relax and take a deep breath Fruitloops.
Present some kind of argument without threats, false accusations and assumptions and maybe we can talk.
Yes I did come off harsh..BUT IT WAS TRU AND THE FACT OF THE MATTER...

I have presented all the facts....Now you say your for same sex marriage to be legal yet you still fight what I am saying...WHY??
Wolfie

Monrovia, CA

#176051 Jan 19, 2013
Take a long hike in the back country.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#176052 Jan 19, 2013
Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
<quoted text>Well GAYS do stand for many things that are worth than rape and pedophilia and you gay are bigots and hate blacks....THAT YOU KNOW IS TRUE...
That is all lies ...Stop the BS....ENOUGH....

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#176053 Jan 19, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>No it hasn't.
The average gay pedophile has about 280 victims.

Homosexual males are maybe 2% of the population.

At least 1 in 6 boys are molested before age 18. That is pretty much equal to girls.

http://1in6.org/the-1-in-6-statistic/

Smile.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#176054 Jan 19, 2013
Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
<quoted text>WE UNDERSTAND. You like meeting men butt to face and having fun knocking their butts......We understand.
I am not gay..Just LOVE FREEDOM AND EQUALITY FOR ALL PEOPLE.......WHY DONT YOU??????
Sort them out

Monrovia, CA

#176055 Jan 19, 2013
This is what happens when you give "kill" crazy religious muslims weapons, need to arm every civilian working in those religious over run countries!

Shoot them terrorists then let their god "Muhommadious porker" sort them out!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176056 Jan 19, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I did come off harsh..BUT IT WAS TRU AND THE FACT OF THE MATTER...
I have presented all the facts....Now you say your for same sex marriage to be legal yet you still fight what I am saying...WHY??
Because you're a jackass!

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#176057 Jan 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you're a jackass!
Ok so just act like a child then....You are the kind of people that makes other around the world hate American..YOUR JUST A BLOWHARD WHO ALWAYS WANTS A FIGHT AND NO CIVILITY...
hannnah charles cuddle

Bell, CA

#176058 Jan 19, 2013
When one places faith above truth or truth above faith you have a strata flaga gumboe doodle and no one knows what the heck they are saying or its impact on polite discourse amongst the uninformed beligerent twatts of the old school who never attended the old school or if they did it didnt count as those were no counts who wouldnt count if they could. Yup. You say potatoe I say tomatoe and he says fluuurphidtz. We all get the fried fish or an equivalent or so. Yowzer.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176059 Jan 19, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok so just act like a child then....You are the kind of people that makes other around the world hate American..YOUR JUST A BLOWHARD WHO ALWAYS WANTS A FIGHT AND NO CIVILITY...
Relax Fruitloops.

No one can have a discussion with you because you are such a hot headed jackass. Why try?

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#176060 Jan 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax Fruitloops.
No one can have a discussion with you because you are such a hot headed jackass. Why try?
I started out yes as a hot head then I calmed down and said sorry.

Now you are being the hot head and wont dicuss....Two wrongs dont make it right.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176061 Jan 19, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
I started out yes as a hot head then I calmed down and said sorry.
Now you are being the hot head and wont dicuss....Two wrongs dont make it right.
Aw jeez. Awright then Fruitloops. We're cool.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176062 Jan 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure! Liberals walk like ducks everyone has seen them.
That "ToManyLaws" jackass is very angry and has no sense of humor. Typical bigot.
... I DO know that if it was a Swedish duck, it would say "Qvack"...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176063 Jan 19, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
You know that if you answer you will show us all you do hate the constitution.
I'll bet you have him cornered now, close in, for the kill !
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176064 Jan 19, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Well since you wont say it I can tell you HATE THE CONSTITUTION and dont want sames ex marriage to be legal and you want theocracy to rule...
I SERVED 8 YEARS IN THE MILITARY AND WILL DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION FROM TRAITORS LIKE YOU,...
Nope, yer fool ass didn't close in for the kill...You are now blowing chunks....
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176065 Jan 19, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Well since you attacked me I know your want same sex peoples freedoma nd rights kept away from them......SO YOUR A TRAITORS..
Oh and I was U.S. Army for 8 years......Thing is funny you risked your life fighting for the Constitution yet you dont want it to protect all people...HOW IS THAT FAIR OR GOOD?
IF YOUR AGAINT ALL PEOPLE HAVING EQUAL RIGHTS AND FREEDOM THEN YOUR A TRAITOR....got it
Full blown CHUNKS !!!!!!!!! CHUNKS !!!!!!!!!! CHUNKS !!!!!!!!!! From an REMF. CHUNKS !!!!!!!!!!
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176066 Jan 19, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey punk...Your lucky you did nto say those lies to my face...You inbred GOp wimps talk big online but face to face you pot bellied shrimp dicked loser cringe in corner..
I WOULD SNAP YOU LIKE A TWIG WIMP.......
Internet proverb: Those who claim to be badass on the web are, in reality, little shrimpy stick men, with a pigeon chest and narrow shoulders. Chunk-holio. You gonna bust out some internet whip-ass ? Yer a pea, coming out of someones ass.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176067 Jan 19, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
yes I support equal rights for all people...ALL....
So your all for same sex marriage then cool....That is good...Then why attack me if we are on same side?????
1) Because you're a dumb-ass.
2) because you're a moron.
3) Because you're an idiot.
4) Because you're an asshol.....

Well, you got the idea. Boi. Leave your moronic chest beating for the kids on the school bus. I know that if you ever tried to serve in the Mil, you'd have been discharged, Section 8. A Radio Rambo, you are, brave from afar, but far from brave. I'd bet that the mere sound of a man, raising his voice, makes you cringe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Bruin For Life 27,906
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Cry Baby 19,374
Montebello councilwomana s husband sentenced to... 5 hr Trash Talk 26
NASA Begins Sixth Year Of Airborne Antarctic Ic... 5 hr One way or another 4
Lesbian Love, More Intimate than most? 9 hr RisaRainbow 1
Lawmaker sworn in with bash that busts tradition 9 hr Sam Toliver 2
Faking it the green way: Artificial grass looks... (May '09) Oct 4 Ricardo 16

South Pasadena News Video

South Pasadena Dating
Find my Match

South Pasadena Jobs

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

South Pasadena News, Events & Info