Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,677)

Showing posts 153,521 - 153,540 of200,242
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
If someone has reached puberty, I think it can count as homosexuality. Why should under 18 count?
It's in the rainbow handbook. Look it up. Men who rape boys are not homosexuals. They are pedophiles.

But if the boy happens to turn 18 while he's being raped, the rapist then turns gay at that same moment.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't attack you until after you attacked me dummy. Relax. That bad temper of yours spoils all your tolerance and diversity!
You can't beat people up. That's not tolerant or diverse you big dope.
NO YOUR LYING..........I made a statement you attacked my statement. Then I just made another statement not an attack and then you attacked me.....BETTER GO BACK AND RE-READ YOUR POST LIAR..I DID.....YOUR WRONG
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
Pedophile.
Do you drive a truck because you are too stupid to do anything else?
<quoted text>
Nah, I'm a straight chick, I like men, not children.
Of course the beauty of teenagers gets shallower and shallower, hence not having attraction to them, that doesn't mean it is impossible to find the merely "sexually" attractive".
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
NO YOUR LYING..........I made a statement you attacked my statement. Then I just made another statement not an attack and then you attacked me.....BETTER GO BACK AND RE-READ YOUR POST LIAR..I DID.....YOUR WRONG
OK I re read it and nope. You're wrong liar! Nana!Nana!Nana!

FUN stuff!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You forget, pedophiles are not homosexuals. It's in the rainbow handbook. Look it up dummy!
For example Jerry Sandusky, who only raped boys, is a heterosexual. He was married to a woman and he only had sex with boys, never male adults. Hence, he was straight!
Try and remember.
Just because he was married to a women doesn't mean he's straight. He could have been married simply for the sake of it. He never pursued females did he?

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
OK I re read it and nope. You're wrong liar! Nana!Nana!Nana!
FUN stuff!
I amde a post to no one at all...Then you responded to my post with an attack....FACT IS FACT IS FACT LIAR..........
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because he was married to a women doesn't mean he's straight. He could have been married simply for the sake of it. He never pursued females did he?
It said in all the news media he was not gay. He was married to a woman. Duh! And men who rape boys are not homosexuals. They are pedophiles.

If the boy happens to turn 18 during the rape, then and only then the rapist turns gay.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's in the rainbow handbook. Look it up. Men who rape boys are not homosexuals. They are pedophiles.
But if the boy happens to turn 18 while he's being raped, the rapist then turns gay at that same moment.
Why is that though? The rape claims that one in four women have been raped is also incorrect.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
I amde a post to no one at all...Then you responded to my post with an attack....FACT IS FACT IS FACT LIAR..........
Same sex marriage is fascism. Do you have bipolar disorder? Or were you spanked too hard?

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Frank rizzo.........

#175949 my first post.....Lets follow the Constitution....MAKE SAEMS EX MARRIAGE LEGAL AND FOLLOW THE CONSTITUTION....Or go down the path to theocracy and slavery....LIKE GOP WANTS.

#175951 your response to my first post.....WOW! That's what the GOP wants??!!?

Egads!

#175955 my response to your first response.....Well they VOTE ACT TALK AND POST like they do...IF IT WALKS LIKE A DUCK..

#175958 your response to me......and this is the first attack of any kind of a personal nature..........IF IT WALKS LIKE A DUCK it's a liberal!

YUK!YUK!YUK!

SO YOU SEE LIAR YOU ATTACKED ME DIRECTLY FIRST..........GOT IT LIAR???
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It said in all the news media he was not gay. He was married to a woman. Duh! And men who rape boys are not homosexuals. They are pedophiles.
If the boy happens to turn 18 during the rape, then and only then the rapist turns gay.
But what did he do with the women though? The media isn't always right. He says he's straight, but he might have secretely been gay.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
Frank rizzo.........
#175949 my first post.....Lets follow the Constitution....MAKE SAEMS EX MARRIAGE LEGAL AND FOLLOW THE CONSTITUTION....Or go down the path to theocracy and slavery....LIKE GOP WANTS.
Egads!
#175955 my response to your first response.....Well they VOTE ACT TALK AND POST like they do...IF IT WALKS LIKE A DUCK..
#175958 your response to me......and this is the first attack of any kind of a personal nature..........IF IT WALKS LIKE A DUCK it's a liberal!
YUK!YUK!YUK!
He was merely joking. Grow up. Are you 12?
Urnall Party

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

It's time to a take leak on the dead muslim militants who captured workers at a Gas Plant in Algeria.

32 wacked out muslim militants were killed after an attack on a natural gas plant deep in the Sahara.

The official also said 107 foreign hostages and 685 Algerian hostages had been released.

Those crazy militants not shot and killed should be tracked down and shot where they find them, vilance is the only lesson thse crazy muslim militants understand.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
Frank rizzo.........
Egads!
YUK!YUK!YUK!
How is "WOW! That's what the GOP wants?" an "Attack" jackass?

You attacked me first you big dummy! Everyone can see that.

Relax, Fruitloops.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
How is "WOW! That's what the GOP wants?" an "Attack" jackass?
You attacked me first you big dummy! Everyone can see that.
Relax, Fruitloops.
I PROVE IT WITH YOUR OWN POSTS AND YOU STILL DENY IT?????????? Ok whatever LIAR.........

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
The average gay pedophile has about 280 victims.
Homosexual males are maybe 2% of the population.
At least 1 in 6 boys are molested before age 18. That is pretty much equal to girls.
http://1in6.org/the-1-in-6-statistic/
You don't have any evidence that a gay man is more likely to molest a boy than a straight one.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
Frank rizzo.........
Egads!
YUK!YUK!YUK!
So your opening line "Lets follow the Constitution....MAKE SAEMS EX MARRIAGE LEGAL AND FOLLOW THE CONSTITUTION....Or go down the path to theocracy and slavery....LIKE GOP WANTS." is NOT an attack on the GOP.

But me saying "Wow! That's what the GOP wants?" and much later "IF IT WALKS LIKE A DUCK it's a liberal!" IS an attack.

Too Funny!

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
So your opening line "Lets follow the Constitution....MAKE SAEMS EX MARRIAGE LEGAL AND FOLLOW THE CONSTITUTION....Or go down the path to theocracy and slavery....LIKE GOP WANTS." is NOT an attack on the GOP.
But me saying "Wow! That's what the GOP wants?" and much later "IF IT WALKS LIKE A DUCK it's a liberal!" IS an attack.
Too Funny!
You by saying the "libeal" line meant to me or anyone reaidng that you dont agree with same sex marriage being legal was an attack....

But I will be a big man and say sorry for any harsh words I directed at you.

Now lets discusss the issue.....DO YOU SUPPORT SAME SEX MARRIAGE BEING LEGAL IN ALL 50 STATES?????
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
You by saying the "libeal" line meant to me or anyone reaidng that you dont agree with same sex marriage being legal was an attack....
Now lets discusss the issue.....DO YOU SUPPORT SAME SEX MARRIAGE BEING LEGAL IN ALL 50 STATES?????
Yes.

Do you support polygamy and incest marriage?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
You spoke first saying the GOP wants slavery and other stupid stuff jerky.

But real glad you're being a big man and only blame me for "attacking" you first!

I support equal rights. Do you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 153,521 - 153,540 of200,242
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent South Pasadena Discussions

Search the South Pasadena Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Premier Healthcare Services 1 hr Kelly Johnson 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Truth 18,502
Judge orders Wells Fargo to reverse $203 millio... (Aug '10) 3 hr dariusrickard 57
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 6 hr PMS will get yeah 7,821
San Pedro drive-by shooting appears to be gang-... (May '09) 9 hr clean are streets 199
Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus: Te... 9 hr Big mike 15
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 11 hr all doned in 4,864
•••
•••

South Pasadena News Video

•••
•••

South Pasadena Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE