Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,038

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#176002 Jan 19, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I agree with you about that, it's why all these celebrities have their official "coming out" speeches that burden us with their problems, I don't care one little bit if Jodie Foster, or anyone else is gay. They push it on us, so as to free themselves from their guilt, then claim that society has a problem with them. They are the ones feeling the need to tell us, nor the other way around.
"I don't care"
You mean silly lies about singers saying they suddenly realised they were falling in love at 17? 17 year olds don't fall in love. In fact, 17 year olds can't be loved. And when you are in love, you would know it, not suddenly notice it! Stupid!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176003 Jan 19, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
You are againt same sex people getting married....THAT IS THE EVIDENCE.
No I'm not. Where did you get that stupid idea?

Oh that's right, you're stupid!

http://www.honekut.com/HonEkutCom_Audio/Sound...
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#176004 Jan 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Well, maybe in your words, but let's face it. You are used to not being taken seriously, already....I mean, we're talking about you, right ? It must suck, being known as the idiot, everywhere you go, on sight....It does, doesn't it ? Deep down, in the part of you that never gets talked about...
Such anger and hatred! Why so defensive? Did you want to have the power I had against you? Got jelous and tried to mimic? Pity! I feel sorry for you! Or maybe just almost!

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#176005 Jan 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No I'm not. Where did you get that stupid idea?
Oh that's right, you're stupid!
http://www.honekut.com/HonEkutCom_Audio/Sound...
WHY DID YOU ATTACK MY POST THEN.....Seriously do you just want to fight? If you supported my stand point why attack me....Why not join me in attacking the enemy?
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#176006 Jan 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Keep trying, you might get to be right, one day, but today isn't that day... Me so sad, for you.
Do you somehow feel people your age are wiser than you? I said a similar thing to you! Why so angry? Its a public forum, so its a bit odd how one person can cause someone else to get rageing, just one person! Its certainly not me, but you, thats caused most of it!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#176007 Jan 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Sadly, someone has lied to you, when you were told that you are not stupid. I'm the big dog, little-puppy. You are the turd. You must be as dense as iron, to not understand humour...Why would you ignore your own stupidity ? Answer that, if you can...I suspect that you cannot, though..
Hudson, its not normally to suddenly be outgoing then all raging. You probably suffer from NPD! Perhaps if I do you more damage you will see the light and raise you back to life! Lied to me? Lol! Too funny! No hudson, I know myself, I know I'm not stupid.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176009 Jan 19, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Such anger and hatred! Why so defensive? Did you want to have the power I had against you? Got jelous and tried to mimic? Pity! I feel sorry for you! Or maybe just almost!
http://www.rleeermey.com/sounds/dirtbag.wav
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#176008 Jan 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey, sweetz ? Who are you calling boy, you little boi ? You are the boi among men.
Looks like you've got daddy issues. I wonder where you get an example to say this from.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#176010 Jan 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. Sandusky is a heterosexual. He's married, that proves he is heterosexual. He only molested boys who were under 18. Gay men don't do this, only heterosexual men can be pedophiles.
If he had sex with a boy 18 years plus 1 minute old, he would be gay.
So he could start boinking a boy right before his 18th birthday and he'd be heterosexual, but the moment the boy turned 18, Sandusky would turn gay.
If someone has reached puberty, I think it can count as homosexuality. Why should under 18 count?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176011 Jan 19, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY DID YOU ATTACK MY POST THEN.....Seriously do you just want to fight? If you supported my stand point why attack me....Why not join me in attacking the enemy?
I didn't attack you until after you attacked me dummy. Relax. That bad temper of yours spoils all your tolerance and diversity!

You can't beat people up. That's not tolerant or diverse you big dope.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176012 Jan 19, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you've got daddy issues. I wonder where you get an example to say this from.
Looks like you got Mr. Hudson issues!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176013 Jan 19, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
If someone has reached puberty, I think it can count as homosexuality. Why should under 18 count?
It's in the rainbow handbook. Look it up. Men who rape boys are not homosexuals. They are pedophiles.

But if the boy happens to turn 18 while he's being raped, the rapist then turns gay at that same moment.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#176014 Jan 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't attack you until after you attacked me dummy. Relax. That bad temper of yours spoils all your tolerance and diversity!
You can't beat people up. That's not tolerant or diverse you big dope.
NO YOUR LYING..........I made a statement you attacked my statement. Then I just made another statement not an attack and then you attacked me.....BETTER GO BACK AND RE-READ YOUR POST LIAR..I DID.....YOUR WRONG
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#176015 Jan 19, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
Pedophile.
Do you drive a truck because you are too stupid to do anything else?
<quoted text>
Nah, I'm a straight chick, I like men, not children.
Of course the beauty of teenagers gets shallower and shallower, hence not having attraction to them, that doesn't mean it is impossible to find the merely "sexually" attractive".
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176016 Jan 19, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
NO YOUR LYING..........I made a statement you attacked my statement. Then I just made another statement not an attack and then you attacked me.....BETTER GO BACK AND RE-READ YOUR POST LIAR..I DID.....YOUR WRONG
OK I re read it and nope. You're wrong liar! Nana!Nana!Nana!

FUN stuff!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#176017 Jan 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You forget, pedophiles are not homosexuals. It's in the rainbow handbook. Look it up dummy!
For example Jerry Sandusky, who only raped boys, is a heterosexual. He was married to a woman and he only had sex with boys, never male adults. Hence, he was straight!
Try and remember.
Just because he was married to a women doesn't mean he's straight. He could have been married simply for the sake of it. He never pursued females did he?

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#176018 Jan 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
OK I re read it and nope. You're wrong liar! Nana!Nana!Nana!
FUN stuff!
I amde a post to no one at all...Then you responded to my post with an attack....FACT IS FACT IS FACT LIAR..........
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176019 Jan 19, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because he was married to a women doesn't mean he's straight. He could have been married simply for the sake of it. He never pursued females did he?
It said in all the news media he was not gay. He was married to a woman. Duh! And men who rape boys are not homosexuals. They are pedophiles.

If the boy happens to turn 18 during the rape, then and only then the rapist turns gay.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#176020 Jan 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's in the rainbow handbook. Look it up. Men who rape boys are not homosexuals. They are pedophiles.
But if the boy happens to turn 18 while he's being raped, the rapist then turns gay at that same moment.
Why is that though? The rape claims that one in four women have been raped is also incorrect.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#176021 Jan 19, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
I amde a post to no one at all...Then you responded to my post with an attack....FACT IS FACT IS FACT LIAR..........
Same sex marriage is fascism. Do you have bipolar disorder? Or were you spanked too hard?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 13 min King Kong 19,289
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr Bruin For Life 27,607
Voto Latino: African Americans and Latinos Unit... (Mar '12) 6 hr gulf 897
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 8 hr Misty Me 7,968
SF gay pride event celebrates 40th anniversary (Jun '10) 9 hr OK Mr macho 100
L.A., Glendale seek injunction against Toonervi... (Nov '08) 9 hr oso 119
Council rejects Kare offer (Sep '08) 10 hr Madonna 250

Fire Warning for Los Angeles County was issued at October 01 at 8:19PM PDT

South Pasadena News Video

South Pasadena Dating
Find my Match

South Pasadena Jobs

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE