Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,173

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176016 Jan 19, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
NO YOUR LYING..........I made a statement you attacked my statement. Then I just made another statement not an attack and then you attacked me.....BETTER GO BACK AND RE-READ YOUR POST LIAR..I DID.....YOUR WRONG
OK I re read it and nope. You're wrong liar! Nana!Nana!Nana!

FUN stuff!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#176017 Jan 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You forget, pedophiles are not homosexuals. It's in the rainbow handbook. Look it up dummy!
For example Jerry Sandusky, who only raped boys, is a heterosexual. He was married to a woman and he only had sex with boys, never male adults. Hence, he was straight!
Try and remember.
Just because he was married to a women doesn't mean he's straight. He could have been married simply for the sake of it. He never pursued females did he?

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#176018 Jan 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
OK I re read it and nope. You're wrong liar! Nana!Nana!Nana!
FUN stuff!
I amde a post to no one at all...Then you responded to my post with an attack....FACT IS FACT IS FACT LIAR..........
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176019 Jan 19, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because he was married to a women doesn't mean he's straight. He could have been married simply for the sake of it. He never pursued females did he?
It said in all the news media he was not gay. He was married to a woman. Duh! And men who rape boys are not homosexuals. They are pedophiles.

If the boy happens to turn 18 during the rape, then and only then the rapist turns gay.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#176020 Jan 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's in the rainbow handbook. Look it up. Men who rape boys are not homosexuals. They are pedophiles.
But if the boy happens to turn 18 while he's being raped, the rapist then turns gay at that same moment.
Why is that though? The rape claims that one in four women have been raped is also incorrect.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#176021 Jan 19, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
I amde a post to no one at all...Then you responded to my post with an attack....FACT IS FACT IS FACT LIAR..........
Same sex marriage is fascism. Do you have bipolar disorder? Or were you spanked too hard?

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#176022 Jan 19, 2013
Frank rizzo.........

#175949 my first post.....Lets follow the Constitution....MAKE SAEMS EX MARRIAGE LEGAL AND FOLLOW THE CONSTITUTION....Or go down the path to theocracy and slavery....LIKE GOP WANTS.

#175951 your response to my first post.....WOW! That's what the GOP wants??!!?

Egads!

#175955 my response to your first response.....Well they VOTE ACT TALK AND POST like they do...IF IT WALKS LIKE A DUCK..


#175958 your response to me......and this is the first attack of any kind of a personal nature..........IF IT WALKS LIKE A DUCK it's a liberal!

YUK!YUK!YUK!

SO YOU SEE LIAR YOU ATTACKED ME DIRECTLY FIRST..........GOT IT LIAR???
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#176023 Jan 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It said in all the news media he was not gay. He was married to a woman. Duh! And men who rape boys are not homosexuals. They are pedophiles.
If the boy happens to turn 18 during the rape, then and only then the rapist turns gay.
But what did he do with the women though? The media isn't always right. He says he's straight, but he might have secretely been gay.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#176025 Jan 19, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
Frank rizzo.........
#175949 my first post.....Lets follow the Constitution....MAKE SAEMS EX MARRIAGE LEGAL AND FOLLOW THE CONSTITUTION....Or go down the path to theocracy and slavery....LIKE GOP WANTS.
#175951 your response to my first post.....WOW! That's what the GOP wants??!!?
Egads!
#175955 my response to your first response.....Well they VOTE ACT TALK AND POST like they do...IF IT WALKS LIKE A DUCK..
#175958 your response to me......and this is the first attack of any kind of a personal nature..........IF IT WALKS LIKE A DUCK it's a liberal!
YUK!YUK!YUK!
SO YOU SEE LIAR YOU ATTACKED ME DIRECTLY FIRST..........GOT IT LIAR???
He was merely joking. Grow up. Are you 12?
Urnall Party

Monrovia, CA

#176026 Jan 19, 2013
It's time to a take leak on the dead muslim militants who captured workers at a Gas Plant in Algeria.

32 wacked out muslim militants were killed after an attack on a natural gas plant deep in the Sahara.

The official also said 107 foreign hostages and 685 Algerian hostages had been released.

Those crazy militants not shot and killed should be tracked down and shot where they find them, vilance is the only lesson thse crazy muslim militants understand.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176027 Jan 19, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
Frank rizzo.........
#175949 my first post.....Lets follow the Constitution....MAKE SAEMS EX MARRIAGE LEGAL AND FOLLOW THE CONSTITUTION....Or go down the path to theocracy and slavery....LIKE GOP WANTS.
#175951 your response to my first post.....WOW! That's what the GOP wants??!!?
Egads!
#175955 my response to your first response.....Well they VOTE ACT TALK AND POST like they do...IF IT WALKS LIKE A DUCK..
#175958 your response to me......and this is the first attack of any kind of a personal nature..........IF IT WALKS LIKE A DUCK it's a liberal!
YUK!YUK!YUK!
SO YOU SEE LIAR YOU ATTACKED ME DIRECTLY FIRST..........GOT IT LIAR???
How is "WOW! That's what the GOP wants?" an "Attack" jackass?

You attacked me first you big dummy! Everyone can see that.

Relax, Fruitloops.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#176029 Jan 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
How is "WOW! That's what the GOP wants?" an "Attack" jackass?
You attacked me first you big dummy! Everyone can see that.
Relax, Fruitloops.
I PROVE IT WITH YOUR OWN POSTS AND YOU STILL DENY IT?????????? Ok whatever LIAR.........

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#176028 Jan 19, 2013
KiMare wrote:
The average gay pedophile has about 280 victims.
Homosexual males are maybe 2% of the population.
At least 1 in 6 boys are molested before age 18. That is pretty much equal to girls.
http://1in6.org/the-1-in-6-statistic/
You don't have any evidence that a gay man is more likely to molest a boy than a straight one.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176030 Jan 19, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
Frank rizzo.........
#175949 my first post.....Lets follow the Constitution....MAKE SAEMS EX MARRIAGE LEGAL AND FOLLOW THE CONSTITUTION....Or go down the path to theocracy and slavery....LIKE GOP WANTS.
#175951 your response to my first post.....WOW! That's what the GOP wants??!!?
Egads!
#175955 my response to your first response.....Well they VOTE ACT TALK AND POST like they do...IF IT WALKS LIKE A DUCK..
#175958 your response to me......and this is the first attack of any kind of a personal nature..........IF IT WALKS LIKE A DUCK it's a liberal!
YUK!YUK!YUK!
SO YOU SEE LIAR YOU ATTACKED ME DIRECTLY FIRST..........GOT IT LIAR???
So your opening line "Lets follow the Constitution....MAKE SAEMS EX MARRIAGE LEGAL AND FOLLOW THE CONSTITUTION....Or go down the path to theocracy and slavery....LIKE GOP WANTS." is NOT an attack on the GOP.

But me saying "Wow! That's what the GOP wants?" and much later "IF IT WALKS LIKE A DUCK it's a liberal!" IS an attack.

Too Funny!

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#176032 Jan 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
So your opening line "Lets follow the Constitution....MAKE SAEMS EX MARRIAGE LEGAL AND FOLLOW THE CONSTITUTION....Or go down the path to theocracy and slavery....LIKE GOP WANTS." is NOT an attack on the GOP.
But me saying "Wow! That's what the GOP wants?" and much later "IF IT WALKS LIKE A DUCK it's a liberal!" IS an attack.
Too Funny!
You by saying the "libeal" line meant to me or anyone reaidng that you dont agree with same sex marriage being legal was an attack....

But I will be a big man and say sorry for any harsh words I directed at you.

Now lets discusss the issue.....DO YOU SUPPORT SAME SEX MARRIAGE BEING LEGAL IN ALL 50 STATES?????
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176033 Jan 19, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
You by saying the "libeal" line meant to me or anyone reaidng that you dont agree with same sex marriage being legal was an attack....
But I will be a big man and say sorry for any harsh words I directed at you.
Now lets discusss the issue.....DO YOU SUPPORT SAME SEX MARRIAGE BEING LEGAL IN ALL 50 STATES?????
Yes.

Do you support polygamy and incest marriage?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176034 Jan 19, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
You by saying the "libeal" line meant to me or anyone reaidng that you dont agree with same sex marriage being legal was an attack....
But I will be a big man and say sorry for any harsh words I directed at you.
Now lets discusss the issue.....DO YOU SUPPORT SAME SEX MARRIAGE BEING LEGAL IN ALL 50 STATES?????
You spoke first saying the GOP wants slavery and other stupid stuff jerky.

But real glad you're being a big man and only blame me for "attacking" you first!

I support equal rights. Do you?

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#176035 Jan 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
Do you support polygamy and incest marriage?
Yes I do as long as all parties CONSENT and are over 18 years old....None of my business what other do in private lives.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#176036 Jan 19, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Does she dominate you? A matriarch? Is that why she is so close? No wonder you came across to me as so weak!
You were gone all this time and that is the best you could come up with? Yes you are pretty weak. Are you jelous? Did your wife leave you for the next door neighbor, is that why you are so upset? Itll be ok, you can go find somthing online, you might stand a chance as long as you dont do too much talking. Prayin for ya buddy!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176037 Jan 19, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
I amde a post to no one at all...Then you responded to my post with an attack....FACT IS FACT IS FACT LIAR..........
You ATTACKED the GOP. Said they want slavery and other dopey accusations. I responded correcting your stupid statements.

You call my response an attack, fine. It's an attack on your attack. But yours was first jerky.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) 50 min El Modelos Maxim 2,435
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Brew In 28,402
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Bently 19,559
Poisoned Drinking Water Supply 17 hr Cancer Alert 1
Manhattan Beach to vote on FAA airspace plan (Oct '10) 23 hr Voter 23
Teens left Westside park when gang members show... (Apr '10) Sat homeless person 430
Faking it the green way: Artificial grass looks... (May '09) Dec 17 Fyi 18

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at December 21 at 10:50AM PST

South Pasadena News Video

South Pasadena Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

South Pasadena News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in South Pasadena

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:53 pm PST