Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,146

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#175929 Jan 18, 2013
The Great White North wrote:
<quoted text>
Simply not true you uneducated idiot! 1 out of every 5 girls are molested in their youth! I guess that means all heterosexuals are also gay? LOL,Sorry but gay or straight if you molest children you are in fact a pedophile! And all the experts back me up on this! Try again! I posted links that proved my point but it seems you are incapable of learning anything! You are simply a garden variety common bigot who is lacking in intelligence! No wonder you lose your profiles by violating the TOPIX T.O.S. that you agreed to abide by when you registered your now gone profile! No one takes kindly to your obvious hatred!
Hey Bill. What percentage of straight men do their wives and girlfriends up the butt? I forgot. Thanks.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#175930 Jan 18, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>4
I'm not saying they are. There are many intelligent truck drivers, and all honest work is honorable. But, the reality is you don't have to be all that smart to drive. Any trip down a highway proves that.
Could you jump into a semi right now, and drive it down the road? and then back a 48 foot trailer at an angle into a 50 foot space? Simply driving down the road is somewhat easy, but there is a little more to it than that. Anybody can slice a chest open and pull out a heart, but that dosent make a doctor stupid does it?
Rush

Columbus, NE

#175931 Jan 18, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Bill. What percentage of straight men do their wives and girlfriends up the butt? I forgot. Thanks.
33%, but the next day 98% of those 33% are now single

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#175932 Jan 18, 2013
we could train a monkey to drive a truck... i mean.. like ... really... anyone could do that job

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#175933 Jan 18, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you jump into a semi right now, and drive it down the road? and then back a 48 foot trailer at an angle into a 50 foot space? Simply driving down the road is somewhat easy, but there is a little more to it than that. Anybody can slice a chest open and pull out a heart, but that dosent make a doctor stupid does it?
Yeah, anybody can do that, but the person would die.

And again, I didn't say truck drivers are stupid. Just that you don't have to be smart to be one. Big difference. You don't have to be smart to flip burgers, bag groceries, great people at doors, walk down a catwalk, but that doesn't mean people who do those things are stupid. Get it yet?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#175934 Jan 18, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
33%, but the next day 98% of those 33% are now single
It's an old running joke with Bill and I!

He's so silly like that, he always has a handy statistic. Mention butt sex and Bill pipes up with percentages!

We go way back with this dopey sh!t! We're silly!

Bill will say all kinds of bad stuff about me, don't you pay attention he's just kidding!
Rush

Columbus, NE

#175935 Jan 18, 2013
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
we could train a monkey to drive a truck... i mean.. like ... really... anyone could do that job
A monkey would have a hard time reaching the pedals, but I suppose it is possible.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#175936 Jan 18, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, anybody can do that, but the person would die.
And again, I didn't say truck drivers are stupid. Just that you don't have to be smart to be one. Big difference. You don't have to be smart to flip burgers, bag groceries, great people at doors, walk down a catwalk, but that doesn't mean people who do those things are stupid. Get it yet?
I get it just fine. I was just asking a question. And I must also add that for the most part I agree with you. My Dad, 2 brothers, and Father in law are truck drivers, and they blow a gasket when someone says that driving a truck is easy. Just giving you a hard time.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#175937 Jan 18, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
I get it just fine. I was just asking a question. And I must also add that for the most part I agree with you. My Dad, 2 brothers, and Father in law are truck drivers, and they blow a gasket when someone says that driving a truck is easy. Just giving you a hard time.
Cool.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#175938 Jan 19, 2013
New song list 1Society Child Janis Ian
2 Dog and Butterfly Heart
3 Los Angeles X
4 Its been a while Staind
5 Wind whispers Mary Jimi Hendri
6 100 coffins Rick Ross
7 In the city Joe Walsh
8 Straight outta Compton NWA
9 Father of mine Everclear
10 It hurt so good Millie Jackson

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#175939 Jan 19, 2013
The average gay pedophile has about 280 victims.

Homosexual males are maybe 2% of the population.

At least 1 in 6 boys are molested before age 18. That is pretty much equal to girls.

http://1in6.org/the-1-in-6-statistic/
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#175940 Jan 19, 2013
KiMare wrote:
The average gay pedophile has about 280 victims.
Homosexual males are maybe 2% of the population.
At least 1 in 6 boys are molested before age 18. That is pretty much equal to girls.
http://1in6.org/the-1-in-6-statistic/
Trust me 2 percent and the 10 is undercover
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175942 Jan 19, 2013
Rush wrote:
What makes a truck driver stupid if I may ask?
Wasting time, in forums like this, I suppose ...
:-D
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175943 Jan 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You forget, pedophiles are not homosexuals. It's in the rainbow handbook. Look it up dummy!
For example Jerry Sandusky, who only raped boys, is a heterosexual. He was married to a woman and he only had sex with boys, never male adults. Hence, he was straight!
Try and remember.
I'm sorry, I'll try to do better, next time....
:D
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175944 Jan 19, 2013
The Great White North wrote:
<quoted text>
Simply not true you uneducated idiot! 1 out of every 5 girls are molested in their youth! I guess that means all heterosexuals are also gay? LOL,Sorry but gay or straight if you molest children you are in fact a pedophile! And all the experts back me up on this! Try again! I posted links that proved my point but it seems you are incapable of learning anything! You are simply a garden variety common bigot who is lacking in intelligence! No wonder you lose your profiles by violating the TOPIX T.O.S. that you agreed to abide by when you registered your now gone profile! No one takes kindly to your obvious hatred!
You might not believe this, but, I didn't have to agree with the gays to register a profile, just to keep one. Keeping one, through agreement with the gays, was a hidden clause...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175945 Jan 19, 2013
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
Then, why don't you give it a shot ?
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#175947 Jan 19, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Untrue.
On the basis of orientation percentages, more gays molest the same sex than heterosexuals. That has been established here before.
Smile.
No it hasn't.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#175949 Jan 19, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>No it hasn't.
Right.

A man who molests boys is not gay. He is a pedophile. If the boy turns 18 during the molestation however, then the molester turns gay at that same moment.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#175950 Jan 19, 2013
Lets follow the Constitution....MAKE SAEMS EX MARRIAGE LEGAL AND FOLLOW THE CONSTITUTION....Or go down the path to theocracy and slavery....LIKE GOP WANTS.
Contunuum

Monrovia, CA

#175951 Jan 19, 2013
There is a need for better commercials to cover up the mess BAD poster leave here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 41 min Trojan 28,155
Review: Pro Elim Photo Photography 2 hr padilla0607 2
LOS ANGELES: Consulado Mexicano Sobre Ruedas es... (Nov '08) 4 hr reyvel 225
Glendale approves Korean 'comfort woman' statue... (Jul '13) 17 hr Switches 74
Mariah Carey's new secret love affair with Alex... 21 hr has been 3
Streamland Park (May '07) Fri Paul Brewer 87
Faking it the green way: Artificial grass looks... (May '09) Oct '14 Ricardo 16

Fire Weather Watch for Los Angeles County was issued at November 22 at 1:15PM PST

South Pasadena News Video

South Pasadena Dating
Find my Match

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

South Pasadena News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in South Pasadena

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:14 pm PST