Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,179

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175679 Jan 18, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text> Noooo not at all you miss my point I don't want to take on the role as a man
Right, I see. Glad you're on our side anyway.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175680 Jan 18, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Most pedophiles are not Catholics or Mormons
most are not priests of any kind at all
heterosexual pedophiles outnumber homosexual pedophiles by a huge percentage
You need to get some information before you post
Where do you get this from? Priests are renouned for rape. You are telling me you never heard of this? Its impossible to argue by using ignorance. Are you kidding me?
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#175681 Jan 18, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of the most hateful posts come from you.
thank you I'm trying to be nice and but you put a cat in a box and shake it. Look at my previous post I can be very vulger come on I'm trying to get in Rick James and Jimi Hendricks heaven
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#175682 Jan 18, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, I see. Glad you're on our side anyway.
Now you be nice ok only today I am going for another tumor scan today
Rush

Columbus, NE

#175683 Jan 18, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you get this from? Priests are renouned for rape. You are telling me you never heard of this? Its impossible to argue by using ignorance. Are you kidding me?
So you are saying every single priest out there commits rape?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#175684 Jan 18, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
It shows up more in the news about priests as that sell more papers and is more sensational for a TV news story trying to get sponsors, that is a tiny percentage of child molestation that goes on, the vast majority of it happens within a family.

No I am not kidding you, the majority of pedophiles, child molesters are heterosexual, and a majority of those profess to be Christians.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#175685 Jan 18, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text> thank you I'm trying to be nice and but you put a cat in a box and shake it. Look at my previous post I can be very vulger come on I'm trying to get in Rick James and Jimi Hendricks heaven
Dont let littleloogie bother you, carry on as you wish. He cant help he is superfreaky and in a purple haze.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#175686 Jan 18, 2013
To be honest when I have gone to the Catholic Church my spirit I always felt a demonic presense there. Sort of like the omen kid was going to pop out and you know my sense of humor someone tell the drag queen his purse is on fire sorry I know I'm gonna go to hell
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175692 Jan 18, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying every single priest out there commits rape?
No, but many do.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175693 Jan 18, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
It shows up more in the news about priests as that sell more papers and is more sensational for a TV news story trying to get sponsors, that is a tiny percentage of child molestation that goes on, the vast majority of it happens within a family.
No I am not kidding you, the majority of pedophiles, child molesters are heterosexual, and a majority of those profess to be Christians.
Where do you get this info from? Accusing all men of rapists now? I'm sure you'll do the WKKK proud. If you know what that is.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175695 Jan 18, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
The vast majority of straight men are not pedophiles.
You tell him mikey. I see you're back from the grave.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175696 Jan 18, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
But they're straight because the boys are under 18. If the male being raped was over 18, then rapist would then be gay.
As long as the boy being raped is under 18, the rapist is straight.
It's in the rainbow handbook. Look it up.
All gays want boys really. They pretend they don't.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#175697 Jan 18, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Catholic priests are renouned for raping boys.
so are ministers from other other denominations. it is not just the catholic church by any means.
Petertbuilt

Monrovia, CA

#175698 Jan 18, 2013
N is the new word.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175699 Jan 18, 2013
sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
so are ministers from other other denominations. it is not just the catholic church by any means.
Of course, but the majority are. And mormoms have been claims to have the highest number of incest and paedophilia.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#175700 Jan 18, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
All gays want boys really. They pretend they don't.
Are you speaking from experience?
BlueBulbs

Monrovia, CA

#175701 Jan 18, 2013
Did you get those testies tightened up yet?
Rush

Columbus, NE

#175702 Jan 18, 2013
sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, it is just the fact that the catholic church gets the most attention.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175704 Jan 18, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Rape attackers always hide! Thats a stupid statement.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175705 Jan 18, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember you! Are you Moan Alot?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gary Robbins Threatens SCWXA Meteorologist Kevi... (Aug '09) 57 min OneForAll 65
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Bruin For Life 28,405
Humboldt's homeless examine options for winter ... (Feb '09) 4 hr ariel thompson 122
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) 11 hr El Modelos Maxim 2,435
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 16 hr Bently 19,559
Poisoned Drinking Water Supply Sat Cancer Alert 1
Manhattan Beach to vote on FAA airspace plan (Oct '10) Sat Voter 23

High Wind Warning for Los Angeles County was issued at December 21 at 10:29PM PST

South Pasadena News Video

South Pasadena Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

South Pasadena News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in South Pasadena

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:40 am PST