Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,659)

Showing posts 153,161 - 153,180 of200,242
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I am refering to specific black groups and only the illegal immigrants. I'm no racist.
Yes you are.
heartandmind

Moline, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really think calling me BOY is supposed to scare or anger me?
in it's world, why yes, to both of those options.
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
in it's world, why yes, to both of those options.
Well I guess he will have to be dissapointed, kind of like his family is with him.
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I am refering to specific black groups and only the illegal immigrants. I'm no racist.
So its ok to be racist when its "specific" black people you are talking about?

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the same principle that perpetuates this unending tension about homosexuality. Why is it not there for other differences?
The denial that ss orientation is a defect. Not a moral one, just a sexual 'manufacturing' fault of some type.
Do you think you are defective? You call yourself a monster mutation.
KiMare wrote:
The denial that anal sex is a clear violation of design with horrible consequences. Inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
Most people who have anal sex are straight. Many gay men don't, and lesbians can't.(Talking about inserting the male member into the anus.) And anal sex isn't inherently harmful or unhealthy. What is demeaning is determined by culture.
KiMare wrote:
This spiritual truth still stands; Confession is good for the soul.
What will happen if you start down that road?
LOL.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay out of this BOY!
who are you, some ignorant racist to tell others what they should do, you are exactly the kind of person that absolutely no one should listen to.

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You lied about what I said. Get your facts straight.
1. Because marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Gay couples are a absolute and defective contradiction, literally 'unmarriage'.
2. A 'church' can do whatever it wants. However those attempting to perform 'marriage' with gay couples are simply and clearly apostate organizations.
3. There are millions of churches who agree with me.
4. And the vast witness of billions of churches over Christian history.
Smile.
If our rights depend on our genes, why should you be allowed to marry? You have both sets.
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
who are you, some ignorant racist to tell others what they should do, you are exactly the kind of person that absolutely no one should listen to.
Carefull! He will possibly bury you or leave you in the dust or somthing! Show Lardlunger some respect!
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Carefull! He will possibly bury you or leave you in the dust or somthing! Show Lardlunger some respect!
I show as much respect as he deserves.... zero
Toke

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

12 Most Hated Companies in America:

Bank of America

BestBuy

Citigroup

Charter Communication

Dish Networks

Facebook

JC Penny

Netflix

T-Mobile

Wal-Mart

HP

Wells Fargo

Smart management from these companies screwed their own customers, employees, and investors with their own greed, ignorant, and bite the hands that feed them.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

98.3% of statistics are made up on the spot 93.7% of the time
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I show as much respect as he deserves.... zero
So you are saying, your opinion of him is much lower than the one he has of himself? lol
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying, your opinion of him is much lower than the one he has of himself? lol
LOL I have no idea how low he has of himself.

But I can tell you about me, my wife teases me that I have absolutely no tolerance whatsoever for the intolerant

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am trying to understand all this tension you have about the subject, tension that you and people like you create
I could personally care less what any churches anywhere think, their rules are for believers in which ever that particular religion has and no one else, this is the land of the free.
However I find it humorous that it is religious people working to deny other religious people equality and freedom.
It is like the father of the revolution said, John Adams- "this would be the best of all possible worlds were there no religion in it"
Marriage my be a "holy thing" to one religion, and less of so to another, I donít care, we are talking about the law, in the eyes of the law it is a legal contract that should be applied equally regardless of race, creed, sex, religion, orientation or national origin.
The problem is not homosexuals, the problem are Americans who are hate bent trying to deny rights to others different than themselves, that is not the American way.
You are on the losing side of freedom, it will prevail, no matter how much tension you try to create over it
'tension'?

'religion'?

No tension honey, that's your projection. No religion either, I don't discuss faith with faithless people.

I am a redeemed cynic who remains barbarian. I kick at darkness until it bleeds light. That is why you keep saying 'ouch'.

Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. That is just a simple fact.

Gay couples are literally 'unmarriage', a violent and defective failure of the primary evolutionary intention.

Smile.

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
So you aren't looking for a bond?
James.
Largelanguage wrote:
Just silly lovey dovey feelings. Wasn't for you? So stress isn't for you? You must be too special.
Do you have some kind of point?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I try and understand a perspective different than my own, yours is one I cannot fathom, there is no one in this world I hate so much as to deny them equal rights under the law.
No hate. That is a cheap strawman argument when you have no logical response.

Gay couples are not the same as marriage. That is a simple fact. It has always been so. Gays have every right and opportunity to pursue their own rights, just as marriage has established over the years.

Just a heads up, I am a hermaphrodite, and a genetic chimera (look it up), literally a lesbian trapped in a straight man.

:-)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think you are defective? You call yourself a monster mutation.
<quoted text>
Most people who have anal sex are straight. Many gay men don't, and lesbians can't.(Talking about inserting the male member into the anus.) And anal sex isn't inherently harmful or unhealthy. What is demeaning is determined by culture.
<quoted text>
LOL.
Did you murder your own child? Have you had an abortion?

It's made you hard and ugly. Very unfeminine.
Black momma Men

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet they are real beauties Momma!
One day I goin to post myself for the world to see me this is the rack talking I got to hurry before she wakes up rrrrrr I can never have any fun rrrrrrrrrr
Tick tack toe

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Oh, just get off your horse and shut up.
Black momma Men

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
That won't happen. The blacks won't supremacy, not equality. We already treat blacks properly.
ugghhy booghgy we want your soul soon you to will de program you will crave fried chicken watermelon and Tupac and Cerveza Vincente Fernandez that comes with jello and twinkies also

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 153,161 - 153,180 of200,242
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent South Pasadena Discussions

Search the South Pasadena Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Premier Healthcare Services 1 hr Kelly Johnson 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Truth 18,502
Judge orders Wells Fargo to reverse $203 millio... (Aug '10) 4 hr dariusrickard 57
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 7 hr PMS will get yeah 7,821
San Pedro drive-by shooting appears to be gang-... (May '09) 9 hr clean are streets 199
Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus: Te... 9 hr Big mike 15
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 12 hr all doned in 4,864
•••
•••

South Pasadena News Video

•••
•••

South Pasadena Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE