I'm sorry that you are relatively new here, allowances must be made for that, I expect. I am a witch, stated that some time ago, but i do not refute the presence of God, my religion accepts all others, the only one that does, I think. However, I shall answer your questions.<quoted text>
Why do you bother supporting anti homosexuality but yet reject monogamy? Is it because you don't support your God lorally like a good believer and just to gain a little pride in yourself? You reject the branches you came from! What a rebellious child of God! I accept and loyally fight for Gods name on all fronts, and yet you are too lazy for that! What does proverbs say about lazy men? Were you lazy as a child as well?
1) I have no problem that people want to be gay, that is their choice.
2) I do not reject monogamy, merely including polygamy as a valid choice, when discussing the possibility of striking down Prop 8.
3) My pride is alive, and well, thank you.
4) My branches are British, so if you do a little homework, you might surmise that I embrace my branches, and trees on the whole.
5) You may fight for God, I have no problem with that.
6) As per calling me lazy, I must laugh, as I work between 12 and 16 hours a day, I drive trucks, and am often at work, both on the road and as a local driver. Never suffered from laziness, but thank you for asking.