Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,179

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
blackwhiteplanet

Fremont, CA

#172325 Dec 25, 2012
I am for equal rights BUT...I am very annoyed that peoples votes don't mean anything anymore. What happened to a majority vote rules? What happened to the peoples voice?I am beautiful woman and I love good man…..inter racial romance is my dream… so I joined —blackwhitеPlanet. С0M—–it's where to- connect with beautiful and excellent people! Maybe you wanna ch’eck it out or tell your friendsEventually it will be decided in the US Supreme Court.So sit back,relax, have a cold beer and watch the war of words continue.This issue will not be decided at the ballot box or on these forums. The judges will decide it and we will abide.

Since: Dec 12

Fremont, CA

#172326 Dec 25, 2012
OOOooo scary... Threatening us with some god you've created in your own warped image. If that's really the best you can do, my suggestion is that you should just stifle yourself... I am beautiful woman and I love good man…..inter racial romance is my dream… so I joined —blackwhiteplanet.com—–it's where to- connect with beautiful and excellent people! Maybe you wanna ch’eck it out or tell your friendsIt violates the constitution silly. We can't make any laws in violation of the constitution. You need a basic history lesson?
Pedros Burro Shows

Union City, CA

#172327 Dec 25, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>i tried calling the number and all i kept getting was your wife... hmmm,,
I'm not married...hmmm,, You must have been talking to one of the other dumb sluts, ah, er, performers.

So! You are interested? That's fine. The donkey needs to try you out first. Please take a cheap bus down and I'll meet you at the Tijuana bus station.

You won't be paid for your first performance until after we can gauge audience reaction and the donkey's enthusiasm.

I'm sure you'll fit right in at Pedros. Remember always free unlimited bottom shelf tequila when your performing!(You'll need it!)

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#172328 Dec 25, 2012
KiMare wrote:
Here is a new and excellent overview of the Regnerus study;
http://www.crisismagazine.com/2012/
was-the-regnerus-study-on-gay- parenting-defective
"My approach was different than those of the other commentators, who were generally “for” or “against.” My main question was,“How different was what Regnerus did methodologically compared to what other scholars have done in the past ten years when investigating similar issues?” I considered sample selection, sample size, definition of family forms, measurement of sexual orientation, statistical analysis, funding, and consistency of results with other research, citing over 110 examples of other previous research."
"As my own review of other studies shows, however, the wholesale ad hominem attacks on Professor Regnerus and the complete dismissal of all of his methods and professionalism continue to be unjustified, even though his research—as all research—deserves careful scrutiny. His decisions about research design and analysis were within the ball park of what other credible and distinguished researchers have been doing within the past decade."
Merry Christmas!
Jane Pudenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine that! Catholic Laity lining up to back-up right-wing horseshit. What a surprise. That's like Goebels writing a letter of recommendation for Hitler. You loons are HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!
You prove yourself to be an idiot again. The article was in a Catholic magazine, it was written by a Professor;

Walter R. Schumm is Professor of Family Studies at Kansas State University, with over 300 publications, including approximately 250 journal articles. He is also a retired colonel, U.S. Army. He earned his doctorate in family studies from Purdue University in 1979.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#172330 Dec 26, 2012
wow you have a stupid wife... just sayin
Insults are lame arguments. Insulting my family is a new low, even for you.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#172332 Dec 26, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Insults are lame arguments. Insulting my family is a new low, even for you.
I for one notice that you never insult other posters. It's not my style obviously but I do respect it.

Happy New Year.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#172333 Dec 26, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
"My approach was different than those of the other commentators, who were generally “for” or “against.” My main question was,“How different was what Regnerus did methodologically compared to what other scholars have done in the past ten years when investigating similar issues?” I considered sample selection, sample size, definition of family forms, measurement of sexual orientation, statistical analysis, funding, and consistency of results with other research, citing over 110 examples of other previous research."
"As my own review of other studies shows, however, the wholesale ad hominem attacks on Professor Regnerus and the complete dismissal of all of his methods and professionalism continue to be unjustified, even though his research—as all research—deserves careful scrutiny. His decisions about research design and analysis were within the ball park of what other credible and distinguished researchers have been doing within the past decade."
Merry Christmas!
<quoted text>
You prove yourself to be an idiot again. The article was in a Catholic magazine, it was written by a Professor;
Walter R. Schumm is Professor of Family Studies at Kansas State University, with over 300 publications, including approximately 250 journal articles. He is also a retired colonel, U.S. Army. He earned his doctorate in family studies from Purdue University in 1979.
That'd be Mona Lott aka Aida Lott aka Sue Wee aka Jane Pudenda. He's a grouchy old malcontent auntie from some dump across the river in Joisey.

And yes, he's a bit of an idiot. He has some legal training, just enough to make his posts extra silly.

He's Fun!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#172334 Dec 26, 2012
Jane Pudenda wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahahah
ahahahahahha
ahahahahhaha
ahahahhahaha
ahahahahaha
ahahahahaha
ahahahahaha
ahahahahaha
YUK!YUK!YUK!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#172335 Dec 26, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing like the stability of Brittany Spears 3 day marrage
What a dopey post. What does is it supposed to mean?

P.S. You are wrong. Bill Clinton was impeached.

What a dummy!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#172336 Dec 26, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
That'd be Mona Lott aka Aida Lott aka Sue Wee aka Jane Pudenda. He's a grouchy old malcontent auntie from some dump across the river in Joisey.
And yes, he's a bit of an idiot. He has some legal training, just enough to make his posts extra silly.
He's Fun!
Well familiar with Moana Liar...

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#172337 Dec 26, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
What a dopey post. What does is it supposed to mean?
P.S. You are wrong. Bill Clinton was impeached.
What a dummy!
being impeached is the same as being indicted....formal charges were brought up against President Clinton. However, he was found innocent of all charges.....

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#172338 Dec 26, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
Merry Christmas!
<quoted text>
thee biggest problem with the study was that the sample includes children of families that started out in same sex marriages as well as children whose original families were from heterosexual families, but that were broken up by homosexual affairs. Divorce usually has a detrimental effect on the children. In fact I do believe that less than 1% of the sample were children from families that started out in same sex marriage.

The study's conclusion should have been about the effects that parents involved in homosexual extra martial affairs have on children

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#172339 Dec 26, 2012
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
being impeached is the same as being indicted....formal charges were brought up against President Clinton. However, he was found innocent of all charges.....
Yes I know. The House has the sole power of impeachment.

Please tell "Big D". He insists Clinton's impeachment "failed".

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#172340 Dec 26, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Well familiar with Moana Liar...
He's notorious!

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Location hidden

#172342 Dec 26, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
I for one notice that you never insult other posters. It's not my style obviously but I do respect it.
Happy New Year.
Thank you and Happy New Year to you and yours.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Location hidden

#172344 Dec 26, 2012
hey just making an observation... 25 years to a bigot... she must be dumb or lame
^^^Many same sex marriage supporters base their arguments on emotion and logical fallacy (ad hominem) rather than reason. I offer the post above as example.
Beehive

West Covina, CA

#172346 Dec 26, 2012
When will Utah do it next? If ther eis money involved them Mores will OK it.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#172347 Dec 26, 2012
<quoted text>hey just making an observation... 25 years to a bigot... she must be dumb or lame
How long did Jerry last? 25 days?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#172348 Dec 26, 2012
<quoted text>srry mine is based on reality... i cn't help t your wife is either dumb or lame... has nothing to do with ssm... even without it she would still be dumb or lame
Jerry wasn't too dumb or lame eh? He hightailed it the hell out of there in no time!
Snarks

West Covina, CA

#172349 Dec 26, 2012
Willard Mitt Romney would have supported it, than said it was bad, soon after he would maybe kind Of support it, and then he would tell you he would tell you his opinion after he gets elected.

Back stabbing undedrground evil culters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gary Robbins Threatens SCWXA Meteorologist Kevi... (Aug '09) 7 hr OneForAll 65
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 10 hr Bruin For Life 28,405
Humboldt's homeless examine options for winter ... (Feb '09) 11 hr ariel thompson 122
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) 17 hr El Modelos Maxim 2,435
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 22 hr Bently 19,559
Manhattan Beach to vote on FAA airspace plan (Oct '10) Sat Voter 23
Faking it the green way: Artificial grass looks... (May '09) Dec 17 Fyi 18

South Pasadena News Video

South Pasadena Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

South Pasadena News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in South Pasadena

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]