Busted Main in the SGV

There are 1 comment on the San Marino Tribune story from Nov 14, 2011, titled Busted Main in the SGV. In it, San Marino Tribune reports that:

A 6-inch water main broke this morning in the El Sereno area, sending water flowing across an intersection near the border Los Angeles shares with South Pasadena and Alhambra and interrupting service to about 30 homes, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Marino Tribune.

“710 Dies a Graceful Death NOW”

Since: Dec 08

LA

#1 Nov 15, 2011
Thank you for including us poor Angelenos in El Sereno in the other Valley, San Gabriel rather than San Fernando...but you should get your info correct. Ponding of the leakage occured at Berkshire Ave/Dr NOT Kendall/B.Drive which is uphill of the fully fixed pipeline before noon....

Get facts, and remember LADWP is entirely in LACity...

Geographically/Topographically I live in LA90032 at the ridge that some may think is the far west end of the SGValley...but in fact our stormwater goes to LARiver and the divide is at Fremont/Fairoaks

But Thanks anyway.
Tom

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pot Cultivation Could Bring Mtbl Much Needed Money 11 hr Just 68
News Parent's complaints send mayor and El Rancho Hi... (Jul '10) 12 hr Well Well 406
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 13 hr Chosen Traveler 35,536
Review: Channel 71 Los Angeles (Feb '16) 13 hr LA 71 kcla tv los... 188
Montebello Budget 02/14/18 14 hr Changes are coming 22
Fergie National Anthem 14 hr So Very Sad 1
COPP files motion for Rehearing 14 hr Waiting for Audit 2

South Pasadena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages