Ex-cop held as suspect in lewd act wi...

Ex-cop held as suspect in lewd act with minor

There are 27 comments on the San Bernardino County Sun story from May 17, 2010, titled Ex-cop held as suspect in lewd act with minor. In it, San Bernardino County Sun reports that:

Retired police Lt. Bill Cranfill sat in jail for almost two days and posted $100,000 bail, but prosecutors only got their first look at the police investigation Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Bernardino County Sun.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bob

East Greenwich, RI

#25 Jan 6, 2011
unfair wrote:
I don't know if he did it or not. If he did he should pay. But it seems rather unfair to me that his reputation is being destroyed with no concern over whether it is true or not. His name shouldn't have been released just like the "victims" name wasn't. Even if it turns out to be false, his name is ruined forever. It's innocent until proven guilty, remember?
He did it !! Accepted a plea deal!
Mandy

United States

#26 Jan 6, 2011
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it looks like Bill accepted a plea bargain and is looking at a year in jail! Innocent huh?? Also walked in front of a train trying to kill himself.... Sounds guilty to me!
i cant beleive how many people we backing him... i guess they think because he worked as an officer to serve and protect for 30+ years he was not capable of doing such a thing.. Well i think that 1 year is not long enough but at least he will be in jail and hopefuly his cell mates will find out what he is in for and take justice into thier own hands..

here is the link to the Jan 5 2011 artical if anyone is interested in reading it. http://www.sbsun.com/news/ci_17017361

Since: Apr 08

Los Angeles/Moreno Valley

#27 Jan 6, 2011
F cking PIG!
NORCO

AOL

#28 Jan 7, 2011
MY COMMENT.ONLY.as an ex con myself.i no what the cop's do to you before you get to jail.there's a lot of cop's in prison.for samething and more.i wont be he's judge.but if he gets a year .the inmates well fix it.he well go to pc.but if they want you they well get you.just me.
Second Amendment

United States

#29 Jan 7, 2011
Yep, he's going to jail. And NORCO, you are right. His fellow inmates, and the guards too, will be having some fun at his expense. A year in jail for him will be very, very, long time.

It's not justice, but many will think its just. Hard to disagree with that.

Too bad there won't be a full trial where we learn about all he has done and about those that no doubt knew about it and helped conceal it.
norco

AOL

#30 Jan 9, 2011
Second Amendment wrote:
Yep, he's going to jail. And NORCO, you are right. His fellow inmates, and the guards too, will be having some fun at his expense. A year in jail for him will be very, very, long time.
It's not justice, but many will think its just. Hard to disagree with that.
Too bad there won't be a full trial where we learn about all he has done and about those that no doubt knew about it and helped conceal it.
(my bro)thank you.man i am gald i am out.but part of me wants to be there for his fun.or do him self.love to other bro who did time in norco.one hard ass prison to be in.good luck bro.i am not going back (lol)but we all say that.a con to a con.you no the guards will hit him frist.
CCP 6

Monterey, CA

#32 May 15, 2013
Red light camera crew wrote:
<quoted text>
but you said he gave 30 years of good service and i am getting mixed massages from you
I could use a massage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2Pac 2 hr Dave 2
Obama, Letterman, NY Jail Darpa Att. Invisibl... 2 hr Hornhead 1
Kimmel drugged his baby 3 hr Dave 2
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Chosen Traveler 35,800
Sometimes You Just Got TO DO It Ha Ha 5 hr enticingmoment 1
Delgado’s costing Montebello to lose $300,000.0... 5 hr mtb KYD 21
what is the real budget deficit? 13 hr Trash Talk 2

South Pasadena Jobs

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages