Glendora man's conviction in 1984 South Pasadena killing overturned

Apr 4, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: San Gabriel Valley Tribune

A judge has overturned the conviction of a 54-year-old Glendora man who has been behind bars for 27 years in connection with the killing of a South Pasadena man, officials said Wednesday.

Comments
1 - 14 of 14 Comments Last updated Apr 14, 2012
Anonymous

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2012

Is anyone dumb enough to be shocked at the things cops do nowadays? They are not the "good guys". They are paid, legal gangbangers.
Joe Friday

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

It was almost 30 years ago dumb ass, don't forget to report to your parole officer tomorrow.
Anonymous

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

Joe Friday wrote:
It was almost 30 years ago dumb ass, don't forget to report to your parole officer tomorrow.
LOL! Another moron who thinks only convicts are aware of how corrupt LEO's are. Gotta love the ignorance.
Joe Friday

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

A corrupt cop now and then happens, there's no way it's a major problem and people that cry like you do are usually doing so because of their own run ins with cops that left them twisted and bitter. Get over it, life goes on.
Anonymous

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

Joe Friday wrote:
A corrupt cop now and then happens, there's no way it's a major problem and people that cry like you do are usually doing so because of their own run ins with cops that left them twisted and bitter. Get over it, life goes on.
Wrong. It's based on a lot more than that.

Inform yourself. But no, you'll choose to continue in ignorance. No worries. I wish I were as ignorant as you are. They say it's bliss. LOL!!
Joe Friday

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

Cry to someone who cares, I don't. Oh, and nobody doing time is guilty, their convictions were all the product of corrupt police work. You know, just like yours.
Anonymous

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2012

Joe Friday wrote:
Cry to someone who cares, I don't. Oh, and nobody doing time is guilty, their convictions were all the product of corrupt police work. You know, just like yours.
LOL! Gotta love the ignorance. Just stating facts. You are the one who came on here crying about it.

Nobody doing time is guilty. Hilarious! No one made that claim, but you...the ignorant fool that you are.

Post some more. It's amusing.
Anonymous

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2012

And you must care, or you wouldn't have responded. LOL!!
Joe Friday

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2012

It's fun to yank someone's chain who spouts off like a complete moron about cops. You started this little bit of craziness about a case almost 30 years ago and went on to call cops legal gang bangers, Twisting you has been fun and shown you to be nothing but a cry baby with nothing to back up your claim. People like you are a joke, bye.
Anonymous

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2012

Joe Friday wrote:
It's fun to yank someone's chain who spouts off like a complete moron about cops. You started this little bit of craziness about a case almost 30 years ago and went on to call cops legal gang bangers, Twisting you has been fun and shown you to be nothing but a cry baby with nothing to back up your claim. People like you are a joke, bye.
Keep crying. I love it!

Idiots like you don't know the difference between observations and opinions. The mere existence of "The 3,000 Boys" TODAY illustrates that they are nothing but legal gangbangers.

But you keep living in your fantasy world, where LEO's are the good guys. It's amusing.
Anonymous

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

Woo-hoo! One got whacked in New Hampshire and one in Modesto yesterday!!

It's a great day!!
Joe Friday

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

You're a puss Anonymous, but I'm sure you and everyone who knows you is aware of that.
Joe Friday

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

It's always easy to figure out when an inbred posts. I'm sure mommy and daddy are real proud of you, wonder where they're locked up? No need to answer, you'll just get another public beat down. You sound like any other 12 year old with a computer, no challenge.
Anonymous

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

Joe Friday wrote:
It's always easy to figure out when an inbred posts. I'm sure mommy and daddy are real proud of you, wonder where they're locked up? No need to answer, you'll just get another public beat down. You sound like any other 12 year old with a computer, no challenge.
"Another" public beat down? I never got one, so hilarious you would claim "another".

And you claimed you didn't care what I wrote. As I said, you obviously do.

But it doesn't matter. Thanks for giving me a good reason to say how great it was to read about those two getting a little payback for all of the crap power abusing cops give decent people.(Yes, you can be ignorant and assume my parents are locked up and other ridiculous ideas. No worries.)

Woo-hoo! 2 more bite the dust!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

South Pasadena News Video

•••
•••

South Pasadena Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••