The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
16,481 - 16,500 of 18,773 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

black momma wrote:
<quoted text> Once again name calling that just so hurt my feelings poor little frail weak pussy dickless Grey boy. You better Apologize I am ever so mad. I understand when the preschoolers are back from winter break all your frustrations will go away.Don't worry the new Hello kitty catalog 2014 is on its way. I know you might get a little upset all the panties models are over 8 years old. Now they must be 11 years old. You still have the boy scouts and the Catholic
Church
With all the big bucks you and your goofy white husband have, why don't you get a one way ticket to Haiti or Africa?
Mr Peabody

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Sherman, is that you?
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

PrimateTeacher wrote:
LETS KEEP IT SIMPLE...COMMON SENSE..
JUST ASKIN.....
Can you name one just ONE all African neighborhood that's SAFE or DECENT??
Come on! Just ONE?
No I can't....
We have Laotions, Koreans, Vietnamese, Chinese, Japanese, Bosnians, Hispanics, Italians, Dutch, Germans........then there's the Africans....
Which is the ONLY race above, that CONSISTENTLY causes so much drama? The Africans!
Because that's just the way "they" are..
THINK WHITES ARE RACIST??
THINK AGAIN....
Will you find an African living in the Vietnamese community in S St Louis?
NO.
Will you find an African living in Italian neighborhoods on The Hill?
NO
Will you find an African living a Bosnian, Japanese, Hispanic neighborhood?
NO
And why is this?? NO ONE can stand Africans!
They can't even stand themselves! ITS A FACT!
No one trust them, they are rude, RACIST against all and even against each other...
They worship money, gold, booty, rims, cellphones and WEED...
No sorry I don't support the OLD CLICHE KKK, the organization that hates based on color, a 1950s thing..
In fact I love all races, except Africans!
At least the Hispanics have to offer great food as well as other races,...
What do Africans have to offer other than GREIF!
The Palmer Woods area of Detroit off 7Mile or North area of Woodward is pretty deluxe for being Black.
Hello hillbilly

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

PrimateTeacher wrote:
LETS KEEP IT SIMPLE...COMMON SENSE..
JUST ASKIN.....
Can you name one just ONE all African neighborhood that's SAFE or DECENT??
Come on! Just ONE?
No I can't....
We have Laotions, Koreans, Vietnamese, Chinese, Japanese, Bosnians, Hispanics, Italians, Dutch, Germans........then there's the Africans....
Which is the ONLY race above, that CONSISTENTLY causes so much drama? The Africans!
Because that's just the way "they" are..
THINK WHITES ARE RACIST??
THINK AGAIN....
Will you find an African living in the Vietnamese community in S St Louis?
NO.
Will you find an African living in Italian neighborhoods on The Hill?
NO
Will you find an African living a Bosnian, Japanese, Hispanic neighborhood?
NO
And why is this?? NO ONE can stand Africans!
They can't even stand themselves! ITS A FACT!
No one trust them, they are rude, RACIST against all and even against each other...
They worship money, gold, booty, rims, cellphones and WEED...
No sorry I don't support the OLD CLICHE KKK, the organization that hates based on color, a 1950s thing..
In fact I love all races, except Africans!
At least the Hispanics have to offer great food as well as other races,...
What do Africans have to offer other than GREIF!
Baldwin Hills CA is a black community. Median family income is $157,033. Eat yer heart out white trash.

Then there's Ladera Heights.$132,824. Nice ocean views. All black.

There's plenty more in NY, MD, CT and others.

Feel stupid, southern boy?
masterofconcrete pourers

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Hello hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Baldwin Hills CA is a black community. Median family income is $157,033. Eat yer heart out white trash.
At least K Fart can't live there on his janitorial wages! LOL

Since: Nov 11

Fenton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

Hello hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I've given these 'tards many local Detroit neighborhoods, Palmer Woods, East English Village, Indian Village, Sherwood Forest, parts of Boston-Edison district and it still isn't enough to sate their incessant craving for black misconduct. That's why I don't answer their stupid, hypocritical questions begging for answers as to why whitey is so "superior" to life itself. Their "superiority" came at depriving others of the same principles they died for. Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
Awesome Oppoetunity

Tomahawk, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Legit opportunity good payout and various payout options. Very simple go check.it out!!!!

http://www.earningvisit.com/index.php...
Hello hillbilly

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I've given these 'tards many local Detroit neighborhoods, Palmer Woods, East English Village, Indian Village, Sherwood Forest, parts of Boston-Edison district and it still isn't enough to sate their incessant craving for black misconduct. That's why I don't answer their stupid, hypocritical questions begging for answers as to why whitey is so "superior" to life itself. Their "superiority" came at depriving others of the same principles they died for. Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
It's hard to fathom how much desperate hatred these hillbillies have. Stubborn as mules and just as dumb.

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

Hello hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hard to fathom how much desperate hatred these hillbillies have. Stubborn as mules and just as dumb.
Yep. It seems like some of them just have to see badness in order to feel great or something. I haven't quite figured it out yet. I haven't been on here in a few days and it's still the same old song and dance. Same whiney old bigots.
WARRIOR

Stockbridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

Sam38002 wrote:
On or near the 1st Warrior it's EZ for you to stay away ? The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is.
Again, what race are you? If you are going to make racist comments to me, at least have the balls to say what you race you are. Gay isn't a race.
WARRIOR

Stockbridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. It seems like some of them just have to see badness in order to feel great or something. I haven't quite figured it out yet. I haven't been on here in a few days and it's still the same old song and dance. Same whiney old bigots.
KALLARK ANOTHER FAKE RACIST CRIME PERPETRATED BY A RACIST BLACK PIG.
http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative...
WARRIOR

Stockbridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

black momma wrote:
<quoted text> ... Why are most white men pedofiles??? Why are white folks always hiking in the woods and getting lost,making their co workers wild animals, coming up with crazy new ailments I have anorexia, I cut myself, I suffer from 30 personalities,I am bulimic, I have sex addiction. Anything that brings me close to death jumping out of planes, I must bond with sharks, I have a pet monkey but he or she is my child,normal names are Dakota, Zowie,Blaine, Blake,Buffy,Darla,Connor, I killed my all my kids,I have a commune and I am Jesus with glasses. I hate all races that are different and I am the only entitled race with a mutant gene.Omg.lol,xoxo,and the famous quotation marks in the air. Most of all the famous formal
I APOLOGIZE so please forgive me. Let's have a intervention. White people are entertainment don't change.
LET ME STICK MY WILLY WHOPPER IN YOUR PUNTANG
WARRIOR

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

Sam38002 wrote:
Two imposters,If you want to save face, keep the lower half shut.
Two imposters,If you want to save face, keep the lower half shut. THE REAL SAM MONIKER IS SAM38063 LOSER. NOW STFU IMPOSTOR. COME UP WITH YOUR OWN MONIKER AND STOP USING SAM38063. WE ALL KNOW THERE CAN'T BE TWO IDIOTS THE SAME.
Nappyazzneeggash eboonia

Palo Alto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Shinaqua, A'Quariur, Dasunia, Shaquedra, Omarion... why do blacks choose these awful names???For example carmel momma, WTF!
My middle name Habeebabooneequa.
FYI

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

Hello hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey wigger, everyone knows the welfare benefits are the highest in those states.
Crackaina

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Shinaqua, A'Quariur, Dasunia, Shaquedra, Omarion... why do blacks choose these awful names???For example carmel momma, WTF!
My brutha name be Schlitzmaltlicka cause dat wat ma mammy be drankin when he be born in da same way ma name be Crackaina.
Chuck

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

Little children!/ For nothing in the world / Do not go to Africa / Do not go to Africa for a walk!// In Africa, there are sharks,/ In Africa, there are gorillas,/ In Africa, there are large / Evil crocodiles / They will bite you,/ Beat and offend you -// Don't you go, children,/ to Africa for a walk / In Africa, there is a robber,/ In Africa, there is a villain,/ In Africa, there is terrible / Bahr-mah-ley!// He runs about Africa / And eats children -/ Nasty, vicious, greedy Barmaley!
Hello hillbilly

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

SirICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey c00ter brown,alias w!ggerbaitor have a big jug of moonshine and stfu before you get fubared get it did hear me? Well did you?7734/5372/2013(;-(l)------ -+
Go find yer sister, uncledad is finished with her.
TN Voter

Clinton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

Hello hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true... That's a lie... Can't be!!! I look at cities where the blacks are the majority and ummmmmm nope... Most dangerous, so don't lie saying that there are areas where black and majority and nice.... You can't have black, nice, peaceful community in the same sentence... It's just not true and if it were then what the hell happened to Memphis, Cleveland , Baltimore, DC, LA, Birmingham, Atlanta, St. Louis and Detroit???? Explain that, wait I'll do it for you.. Admit it, each city is black majority and corrupt with lazy entitled African Americans!!! Why don't you call yourselves Americans!!! Why do you all have BET, Miss Black America, Jet, a black congressional caucus, reps like that racist sob Jessie Jackson???? I mean you folks at least 98% of you all are worthless racist animals!!! Sorry but a fact is like math... It's hard to disprove it!! You can throw emotion into it and lie about it, however lets stick with fact!!! Now tell your kind to do something for your country instead if continuing to keep your hands out waiting for someone to give you a hand out!!!
Hello hillbilly

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

TN Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true... That's a lie... Can't be!!! I look at cities where the blacks are the majority and ummmmmm nope... Most dangerous, so don't lie saying that there are areas where black and majority and nice.... You can't have black, nice, peaceful community in the same sentence... It's just not true and if it were then what the hell happened to Memphis, Cleveland , Baltimore, DC, LA, Birmingham, Atlanta, St. Louis and Detroit???? Explain that, wait I'll do it for you.. Admit it, each city is black majority and corrupt with lazy entitled African Americans!!! Why don't you call yourselves Americans!!! Why do you all have BET, Miss Black America, Jet, a black congressional caucus, reps like that racist sob Jessie Jackson???? I mean you folks at least 98% of you all are worthless racist animals!!! Sorry but a fact is like math... It's hard to disprove it!! You can throw emotion into it and lie about it, however lets stick with fact!!! Now tell your kind to do something for your country instead if continuing to keep your hands out waiting for someone to give you a hand out!!!
1. I am white.

2. These are all verifiable facts.

3. You're an ignorant, blind, racist piece of slobbering garbage.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

South Pasadena News Video

•••
South Pasadena Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

South Pasadena Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••