The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
13,121 - 13,140 of 18,546 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

Since: Aug 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

TheRealDeal wrote:
buy* & forum*
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>This coming from the idiot who thinks buying a mcrib "deluxe" is fancy and makes him rich.
Hes like, I biy all the top shelf goods and the Wallyworld! roflmao
You pathetically irrelevant oldtimer with over 10000 posts, has nothing better to do with your life except be a keyboard warrior on an internet gorum.
Pathetic tool!
roflmao
You're so stupid that you dont even understand the best part of me being here. When was the last time you made a comment about anything other than ME? Its been a long time huh? LOL

Racists are so simple!
Barack Opossum

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>How long have you been poor?
That's another way of asking how old you are!
Just answer the question l\ligger boy. How long have you been a lazy drug-dealing homo racist welfare convicted felon l\ligger? Just answer the question l\ligger. I'm your l\ligger president and I demand an answer boy.

Since: Nov 11

Athens, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>You really cannot handle the truth, reality and the facts can you.
You are trying to rewrite the facts, just as you do when you talk about the ghetto.
You never answered the question...WHY is a 17 yr old out creeping around at 3AM AND why is a 17 yr old confronting a grown ass man?
Blacks are inherently overly aggressive, and have a propensity for violence...this has already been established.
Its funny how you got all butt hurt about that a-hole thug who cannot grow into the monster he clearly demonstrated he would become.
This typical black male youth was on a very common path for blacks, and his bad choices caught up to him preventing him from hurting anyone else.
INSTANT KARMA is a biatch!
Nothing shows that Zimmerman was a racist, nothing at all...in fact he is a minority, so the race card that you blacks are using is so stupid you don't even know how dumb you look using it.
On the other hand, Martin was suspended, arrested, and a record, and was in trouble for many things including burglary...funny thing, there were several reports that there had been a rash of break ins, ever since that thug started to hang out there.
You are not willing to face facts, truth, or reality...unless its the fuzzy reality that blacks live in, you know...where blacks do nothing wrong ever and their neighborhoods are wonderful.
BWAAAHAHAHAHA
Spare us you fantasies!
To answer your questions he was obviously up to no good as you allege. Allegations are facts according to you. Prejudice and bias are facts as well. Trayvon Martin, according to you, was SOLELY responsible for the rash of break-ins in that neighborhood. His brown skin makes him pre-disposed to evil. As that utterly stupid comparison of black people to pit bulls you made a while back alleges.

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Barack Opossum wrote:
<quoted text>Just answer the question l\ligger boy. How long have you been a lazy drug-dealing homo racist welfare convicted felon l\ligger? Just answer the question l\ligger. I'm your l\ligger president and I demand an answer boy.
Poor people are in no position to demand anything! Go get a job son!
TheRealDeal

Waterford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
To answer your questions he was obviously up to no good as you allege. Allegations are facts according to you. Prejudice and bias are facts as well. Trayvon Martin, according to you, was SOLELY responsible for the rash of break-ins in that neighborhood. His brown skin makes him pre-disposed to evil. As that utterly stupid comparison of black people to pit bulls you made a while back alleges.
No not true I never said that he was responsible for all crime in the world...what I did say in so many words is...if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, is lurking about at 3am in an area that has been victim of break-ins, and has a record of behaviors that would lead a reasonable person to be able to connect the dots...then its a duck/thug!

Something I am recognizing in talking to you, is that blacks base much of everything they do, think and say, on emotion.
Many times there is not a lot of rational thinking going on, as if blacks are void of logic as a result of years of oppression and bigotry.
And while I normally would say "I get it" relative to this, the fact is the issues happened so many years ago, and blacks NOW are only running on the fumes of past angers, perpetuating it by the indoctrination of the youth, and the political correctness movements which tend to give some blacks a sense of entitlement, as well as the blatant refusal of many to address the issues head on!

Here is the deal with Martin, he should have not been out lurking about at 3am, he was likely up to no good, and he should have not confronted an adult in the way he did.
Martin, by his own actions, suffered the fate of living the thug life...I have no remorse for him or his family and sadly the world is a likely better place without him.

Your comment "His brown skin makes him pre-disposed to evil."
Based on statistical facts and studies, him being black makes him many times more likely to commit an evil act!

Facts don't lie!
TheRealDeal

Waterford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>You're so stupid that you dont even understand the best part of me being here.
On the contrary pappy, the reason you are here and EVERY OTHER THREAD you are on to amass your 10,000 plus posts...is because you have no life, and the life you do have is pathetically trolling topix (and wherever else) spewing your silliness and nonsense!
You are a troll that lives far under the bridge, and you are an embarrassment to yourself your family, and likely anyone else that knows you in real life!

You serve but one purpose...you are the fodder for a lot of laughter and remind us all what happens when one turns into a pathetic irrelevant old fool!

NEXT!
TheRealDeal

Waterford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Poor people are in no position to demand anything! Go get a job son!
Says the loser who has 10,000+ posts on Topix!

bwaaahahahahaha
White Pride Worldwide

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Niggers like me are in no position to demand anything! I be a lazy welfare convicted faggot nigger felon an I aint gonna get no job!
Be a good l\ligger Sammy Davis Junior, do a tap dance and sing a song while shining my shoes and maybe I'll buy you a MacDonald's Happy Meal with a toy, boy

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>Says the loser who has 10,000+ posts on Topix!
bwaaahahahahaha
Still all you can come up with huh?

It must be tough going through life being as dumb as you are!

And youre STILL talking about me. You havent discussed anything else in weeks, you poor white trash!
ICP2013

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
WARRIOR, did you get rich like most vvetbacks by being in a drug cartel or by picking crops?ROTFLMFAO
Hey Chet smell long smell me hard as I take a sh!t in your yard.Honk!Honk! Rotflmao Oh by the way get your nose out of you're lover FFs azz
TheRealDeal

Waterford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Still all you can come up with huh?
It must be tough going through life being as dumb as you are!
And youre STILL talking about me. You havent discussed anything else in weeks, you poor white trash!
Not only a pathetic irrelevant old troll with no life, but completely lacking comprehension skills!

Maybe this bonehead is so busy being a knuckle dragging keyboard warrior, that he cannot see the forest through the trees. lol

Well, at least I got him to quit repeating himself over and over and over about poor this and racist that! lol

It doesn't take much with a troll to lead them down any path you want.

Dance for us puppet boy! ROFLMMFAO

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>Not only a pathetic irrelevant old troll with no life, but completely lacking comprehension skills!
Maybe this bonehead is so busy being a knuckle dragging keyboard warrior, that he cannot see the forest through the trees. lol
Well, at least I got him to quit repeating himself over and over and over about poor this and racist that! lol
It doesn't take much with a troll to lead them down any path you want.
Dance for us puppet boy! ROFLMMFAO
Yadda yadda yadda, You keep typing out these long paragraphs that dont even make a point.

You simply cant help yourself! f'ing with idiots like you is simply awesome entertainment.

I still dont get why stormfront people are so poor though? I thought you were supposed to be superior? Odd huh?
mike

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

The bottom line is - the more black people in a city - the more crime.
Anyone say Flint, MI?
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Yadda yadda yadda, You keep typing out these long paragraphs that dont even make a point.
You say "long paragraphs that don't even make a point"...hahaha too many words for ya?
Don't mistake your perception of "too many words" as anything less than a lack of comprehension skills!

Way to go Cleatus...you are out of your league! lmmfao

Go read a book, bobo!

NEXT!

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>You say "long paragraphs that don't even make a point"...hahaha too many words for ya?
Don't mistake your perception of "too many words" as anything less than a lack of comprehension skills!
Way to go Cleatus...you are out of your league! lmmfao
Go read a book, bobo!
NEXT!
What are we talking about again? Oh right......ME

It seems to be your only subject these days?

PS - Why are you so poor?

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>What are we talking about again? Oh right......ME
Suffering from a delusional mental disorder?
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>What are we talking about again? Oh right......ME
Sort of a retarded narcissism we are seeing here. lol

I am certainly not poor. hahaha

You are clearly projecting again! bwaaahahah

Try to keep up pappy!

NEXT!
HerpADerp

Booneville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Pissing match aside and getting back to point...

I'd like to point out a few flaws I've read which I scanned this thread for actual conversation on the subject matter.

Corporate(forget the rest) on the first page states that Toledo is a mostly white town. I find him incorrect on that matter. Having been a resident of Toledo in the past I know that it depends on which area of town you live in. Some of the suburbs are almost all white, but the striking majority of those who live in Toledo itself as well as many of the differing suburbs are almost all black.

Stating that inner cities anywhere are basically all black is far too simplistic an assessment to believe. Again it depends on what city. Inner city Seattle is a homogenous mix of everything. Inner city Huntington, WV is still almost all white. Inner city Detroit is almost all dead bodies. Inner city Atlanta is a little bit of this and a little bit of that. Inner city Houston is mostly black and Latino. Inner city New York is almost all black. Inner city Zanesville, OH doesn't exist.

Finally, I'm surprised to see the double city of Dayton and Cincinnati, Oh listed at all. The most common crime there is drooling on yourself while trying to figure out how to tie your shoes.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>Sort of a retarded narcissism we are seeing here. lol
I am certainly not poor. hahaha
You are clearly projecting again! bwaaahahah
Try to keep up pappy!
NEXT!
OK, prove me wrong....link to the last post you made that wasnt about me or to me. I bet you need to go back 10 pages

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

South Pasadena News Video

•••
•••

South Pasadena Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE