The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 614)

Showing posts 12,261 - 12,280 of17,750
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
InsaneClownPosse

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15214
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Country Girl, can you put a quarter in your ear and have your teeth fold back like Charlie Gurl does?
Hey country you and Charlie are very talented I have a position in my circus for you as fortune tellers you will get paid with quarters. Lol just messing with you.Bwwwwwwwwa
Anonymous

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15216
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Country Girl, can you put your picture below your name like Charlie Gurl does?
I think you have to be registered in order to post yur pic, but I'm not sure. I don't know if I can just take a pic of myself then put it in the comment board, I can try. Believe me I'm sick of these people calling me fat. Id love to post my pic.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15217
Apr 8, 2013
 
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>I think you have to be registered in order to post yur pic, but I'm not sure. I don't know if I can just take a pic of myself then put it in the comment board, I can try. Believe me I'm sick of these people calling me fat. Id love to post my pic.
Post that picture baby! I bet you're HOT!
Anonymous

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15218
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Post that picture baby! I bet you're HOT!
I'm going to have to register, cause it won't let me just link the pic to the site. Unless I'm doing it wrong I'm still new at this!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15219
Apr 8, 2013
 
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm going to have to register, cause it won't let me just link the pic to the site. Unless I'm doing it wrong I'm still new at this!
Well register sweetie. We all have to learn how to crawl before we can walk. I am sure there are a few other things you might be new at that I could assist you with!:)
Anonymous

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15220
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Well register sweetie. We all have to learn how to crawl before we can walk. I am sure there are a few other things you might be new at that I could assist you with!:)
Oh yeah! And what would that be;)
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15221
Apr 8, 2013
 
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah! And what would that be;)
Just close you eyes my little precious and let your beautiful mind wonder.........
Anonymous

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15222
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Just close you eyes my little precious and let your beautiful mind wonder.........
Oh, come on, play with me a little. Its just me and you here baby. Don't make me wonder!;)
InsaneClownPosse

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15223
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Just open your thighs my little precious and let your beautiful mind wonder.........
Warrior you are the man,the myth and the legend of topics I have a Nick name suited for you I will call you Rudolph Vaseleno.Bwwwwwwwwwwa Honk! Honk!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15224
Apr 8, 2013
 
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, come on, play with me a little. Its just me and you here baby. Don't make me wonder!;)
Nothing more I would rather do than play with you luv!
Anonymous

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15225
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing more I would rather do than play with you luv!
well let's go ICP can watch.lol;)
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15226
Apr 8, 2013
 
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>well let's go ICP can watch.lol;)
He's not interested. He's a fairy. He likes black boys!
InsaneClownPosse

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15228
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>He's not interested. He's a fairy. He likes black boys!
Hey pal I was getting laid while you we're still crapping yellow I will let you get back to your internet love affair.Bwwwwwwwwwa Lol
Anonymous

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15229
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>He's not interested. He's a fairy. He likes black boys!
don't be shy Warrior:) let's start with what are you wearing, its going on 10pm I'm not wearing anything;)
Anonymous

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15230
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

InsaneClownPosse wrote:
<quoted text>Hey pal I was getting laid while you we're still crapping yellow I will let you get back to your internet love affair.Bwwwwwwwwwa Lol
Ewe, you're so old!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15231
Apr 8, 2013
 
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>don't be shy Warrior:) let's start with what are you wearing, its going on 10pm I'm not wearing anything;)
I am wearing a smile and a gun belt! Nothing else..

Since: Apr 13

West Seneca, N.Y. 14210

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15233
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I am wearing a smile and a gun belt! Nothing else..
Hey Warrior I regestered, with a hot foto.

ENJOY XOXOXO AND SWAK
I wish I was warrior

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15234
Apr 8, 2013
 
Country_Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Warrior I regestered, with a hot foto.
ENJOY XOXOXO AND SWAK
Oh my gosh! Wow wow wow Woweeeeeee........
Anonymous

Millbrook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15235
Apr 9, 2013
 
Country_Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Warrior I regestered, with a hot foto.
ENJOY XOXOXO AND SWAK
ya wanna keep my name out of your mouth! Thankyou.
Anonymous

Millbrook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15236
Apr 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I am wearing a smile and a gun belt! Nothing else..
Nice;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 12,261 - 12,280 of17,750
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent South Pasadena Discussions

Search the South Pasadena Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Whittier Varrio Locos Gang (Jun '07) 29 min cacalevakiller 1,315
Worst Legislator in California, Part II: Charle... (Jun '11) 37 min reality Check 482
Montebello dependent on imported Water Supply (Aug '13) 42 min reality Check 232
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 57 min The Dog 15,660
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 1 hr Drafty 4,559
'Hiccup girl' charged with murder in Florida (Oct '10) 8 hr he he he 1,830
Kentfield girl, 9, fights to save chickens amid... 8 hr Flavia Oliverio-Mathes 1
•••
•••

South Pasadena News Video

•••
•••

South Pasadena Jobs

•••
•••
•••

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••