The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
10,521 - 10,540 of 18,817 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Insaneclownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Rico from East Los II wrote:
I wish we had concealed carry in Los Angeles, Ca. All the cholos would think twice about committing a crime.
Hey Chico I hope you have your green card or I'm calling imigration you better head south of the boarder and I'm not talking about Taco Bell e.s.a b.u.e.n.o nachos amigo.Bwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 The year of the jugglos stay white stay strong.

Since: Nov 11

Concord, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Chico I hope you have your green card or I'm calling imigration you better head south of the boarder and I'm not talking about Taco Bell e.s.a b.u.e.n.o nachos amigo.Bwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 The year of the jugglos stay white stay strong.
What's funny is that Rico has more of a claim to this land than either of us. Mexicans are essentially Native American Indians. Even if he is Latino, they are still part Taino Indian. Obviously, they were here before Columbus "discovered" America. So I guess we should both pack up and go since we're both illegals technically.

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Black momma wrote:
Why are whites so so frighten you call us monkies blow up schools today or tomorrow take a ride to the hood talk to a real black man and see what happens face it we are not going no where. Rich white folks laugh at you guys they don't give a dam. You are the only race that hate I have so many white friends and sit back like this is just pure hate, Be proud to be white but the hate part I just don't get it. But yet do you men like sports what do you see n.. Gas NBA and n..Gas NFL n...Gas in every sport so are you
clapping for n...Gas Superbowl N...GAS and your Becky white girl are taking and marrying brothers not just fat ugly ones I mean some fine white bitches riding that BIG BIG BLACK HORSE and loving it hard quit hating and start pleasing your women don't get mad
Sir, you show more wisdom than any cracker on this stinkin forum.

Detroit, MI.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's funny is that Rico has more of a claim to this land than either of us. Mexicans are essentially Native American Indians. Even if he is Latino, they are still part Taino Indian. Obviously, they were here before Columbus "discovered" America. So I guess we should both pack up and go since we're both illegals technically.
Actually Mexicans or American Indians originally crossed the Bering straight from Asia during the ice age and are Chinese or Asians.
Insaneclownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey K-FART there you go again running your big mambo liverlips if I wanted your opinion I would have pulled you're strings cheetah now go run along and play on the tire swing feeding time is soon have some bananas to hold you over.Bwwwwwwwwa7734/2013 Clowns Rule!!
WPWW

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Kfart, you stupid ignoramus boot lip "behind the times" 1975 Good Times & Jeffersons watching, chip on your shoulder anti-White raycisss. It HAS NOW BEEN SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN THAT CAUCASIANS WERE THE TRUE NATIVE AMERICANS. Use google as your friend to find out about this discovery that is at least more than a year old. So you can stop the who Injuns bees "Native Americans" and dee Wite mens done took dey land bullsheet. Mexcrements aren't even a race, dipsheet. Mexcrements and other Latrinos are mixed race. American Indians or the former so-called Native Americans, actually despise Mexcrements. Don't believe me, just go find an American Indian and ask him how he feels about Mexcrements. P.S. For every decent Black person like Thomas Sowell or a Reverend Jesse Peterson you have 100,000 Reverend Al Chimptons and Je$$e Jackoffsons or Poop Doggs and Two Pack Sugars. Sorry taint enuff decent Black folk that would warrant them as a asset to have in a White nation, kneegrows are a complete liability to the White man and having them in White nations doesn't benefit US at all.
Insaneclownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Kfart, you stupid ignoramus boot lip "behind the times" 1975 Good Times & Jeffersons watching, chip on your shoulder anti-White raycisss. It HAS NOW BEEN SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN THAT CAUCASIANS WERE THE TRUE NATIVE AMERICANS. Use google as your friend to find out about this discovery that is at least more than a year old. So you can stop the who Injuns bees "Native Americans" and dee Wite mens done took dey land bullsheet. Mexcrements aren't even a race, dipsheet. Mexcrements and other Latrinos are mixed race. American Indians or the former so-called Native Americans, actually despise Mexcrements. Don't believe me, just go find an American Indian and ask him how he feels about Mexcrements. P.S. For every decent Black person like Thomas Sowell or a Reverend Jesse Peterson you have 100,000 Reverend Al Chimptons and Je$$e Jackoffsons or Poop Doggs and Two Pack Sugars. Sorry taint enuff decent Black folk that would warrant them as a asset to have in a White nation, kneegrows are a complete liability to the White man and having them in White nations doesn't benefit US at all.
I new we should have picked are own cotton we gave them spearchuckers 40-acres and a mule and they still are wanting more entitlements when will the hand outs stop.Attention: The W.P.W.W network starting this evening will be showing reruns of All In The Family.7734/2013 Clowns Rule!! Stay white stay strong you can't go wrong.
WPWW

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

"Stay White, Stay Strong, You Can't Go Wrong."

Excellent sayin, ICP! With your permission we will contact our presidential candidate and next POTUS, the one, the only, Kingfish esq and see if he approves of this as OUR campaign slogan for 2016!!!
If the Kingfish gives it the go ahead we will gladly give you a year subscription to the WPWW network for free and send you 3 trial issues of our new monthly magazine TNB and Crime in America which features up to date and current Black and Mexcrement crime and criminal activity in America, and shows how you can protect yourself and love ones from "flash mobs" "urban yufes" and "chimpouts." If you decide you wish to continue with your subscription of TNB and Crime in America, we will offer the special price of 1 year of 12 monthly issues for only $12.12. That's is a little more than one dollar per issue. If you were to buy this magazine elsewhere it would cost you $53.72 for 12 issues.

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Kfart, you stupid ignoramus boot lip "behind the times" 1975 Good Times & Jeffersons watching, chip on your shoulder anti-White raycisss. It HAS NOW BEEN SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN THAT CAUCASIANS WERE THE TRUE NATIVE AMERICANS. Use google as your friend to find out about this discovery that is at least more than a year old. So you can stop the who Injuns bees "Native Americans" and dee Wite mens done took dey land bullsheet. Mexcrements aren't even a race, dipsheet. Mexcrements and other Latrinos are mixed race. American Indians or the former so-called Native Americans, actually despise Mexcrements. Don't believe me, just go find an American Indian and ask him how he feels about Mexcrements. P.S. For every decent Black person like Thomas Sowell or a Reverend Jesse Peterson you have 100,000 Reverend Al Chimptons and Je$$e Jackoffsons or Poop Doggs and Two Pack Sugars. Sorry taint enuff decent Black folk that would warrant them as a asset to have in a White nation, kneegrows are a complete liability to the White man and having them in White nations doesn't benefit US at all.
Hahahahahbahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahabhahahahahaha hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa a......man your stupidity brings tears of laughter to my eyes....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! Soon you're going to start saying Whitey invented the Atom the human brain, the human body, the four fundamental forces of the universe......bla bla bla...sorry pal...whites are not Gods among men. No matter how much you want to delude yourself into believing that. If anything, your statement proves what I've always said. If you trace the human family back in time "races" as you know it disappear. We are all of the same human stock. By the way, you never answered my questions...
Europium

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahbahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahabhahahahahaha hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa a......man your stupidity brings tears of laughter to my eyes....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! Soon you're going to start saying Whitey invented the Atom the human brain, the human body, the four fundamental forces of the universe......bla bla bla...sorry pal...whites are not Gods among men. No matter how much you want to delude yourself into believing that. If anything, your statement proves what I've always said. If you trace the human family back in time "races" as you know it disappear. We are all of the same human stock. By the way, you never answered my questions...
Apefricans are demons' waste among Satan's toilet, in other words, TURDS!
Insaneclownposse

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
"Stay White, Stay Strong, You Can't Go Wrong."
Excellent sayin, ICP! With your permission we will contact our presidential candidate and next POTUS, the one, the only, Kingfish esq and see if he approves of this as OUR campaign slogan for 2016!!!
If the Kingfish gives it the go ahead we will gladly give you a year subscription to the WPWW network for free and send you 3 trial issues of our new monthly magazine TNB and Crime in America which features up to date and current Black and Mexcrement crime and criminal activity in America, and shows how you can protect yourself and love ones from "flash mobs" "urban yufes" and "chimpouts." If you decide you wish to continue with your subscription of TNB and Crime in America, we will offer the special price of 1 year of 12 monthly issues for only $12.12. That's is a little more than one dollar per issue. If you were to buy this magazine elsewhere it would cost you $53.72 for 12 issues.
Sir I have that saying copyrighted and if you get the OK for my saying being used I should get the W.P.W.W network for free and I will be happy, and here is another saying be right stay white 2016 Kingfish Esq.Clowns Rule and blacks are fools.Bwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013.The year of the juggalos

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Europium wrote:
<quoted text>Apefricans are demons' waste among Satan's toilet, in other words, TURDS!
Well I guess it takes one to know one eh Whoreopium??? LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLL!
Insaneclownposse

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahbahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahabhahahahahaha hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa a......man your stupidity brings tears of laughter to my eyes....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! Soon you're going to start saying Whitey invented the Atom the human brain, the human body, the four fundamental forces of the universe......pop Herebla bla bla...sorry pal...whites are not Gods among men. No matter how much you want to delude yourself into believing that. If anything, your statement proves what I've always said. If you trace the human family back in time "races" as you know it disappear. We are all of the same human stock. By the way, you never answered my questions...
Here we go again K-FECAL your mouth is like a sewer full of sh!t,here is a question for you why do blacks resemble primates? I will be waiting on an answer now I told you to stay off the tire swing when I'm talking to you do you hear me well do you tree hugger.7734/2013 Clowns Rule!!! and your just a dumbazz fool.Big Dummy
WPWW

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Sir I have that saying copyrighted and if you get the OK for my saying being used I should get the W.P.W.W network for free and I will be happy, and here is another saying be right stay white 2016 Kingfish Esq.Clowns Rule and blacks are fools.Bwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013.The year of the juggalos
Thanks, ICP. I wouldn't want to be a plagiarizer like that woman beating, whore chaser, commie, so-called coonservative Martin Luther King.

Stay White, Stay Strong, You Won't Go Wrong.
Be Right, Stay White.
2016 Kingfish Esq. Clowns Rule and Blacks Are Fools.

The following advertisement is brought to you by the ICP Clown Memorial Museum. Visit our historical site as we show you the immortal Gawds of Clowndom. You'll see and learn about Bozo the Clown, Clarabelle, Juggalos, ICP, and for you Aperican Americans and kuntanigras we even have a HomeyDClown exhibit. 1212

Detroit, MI.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

I hate all dopey big foot clowns and if I had my druthers, I would lock them up in a damp dungeon.I also think they are racist crackers.
Insaneclownposse

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Kallarik27 wrote:
I hate all dopey big foot clowns and if I had my druthers, I would lock them up in a damp dungeon.I also think they are racist crackers.
Hey why don't you smoke a blunt and s.t.f.u. before I bluntly go upside your head with my 32oz.Louisville slugger and make you see stars,you better listen when I'm talking to you wighetto wannanobe.7734/2013 Clown Rule now you have been schooled!! I will slap the taste right out of your mouth.

Detroit, MI.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Hey why don't you smoke a blunt and s.t.f.u. before I bluntly go upside your head with my 32oz.Louisville slugger and make you see stars,you better listen when I'm talking to you wighetto wannanobe.7734/2013 Clown Rule now you have been schooled!! I will slap the taste right out of your mouth.
All clowns have big skid marks in their bloomers and they reak and I hear they are preverts.

Asheboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Here we go again K-FECAL your mouth is like a sewer full of sh!t,here is a question for you why do blacks resemble primates? I will be waiting on an answer now I told you to stay off the tire swing when I'm talking to you do you hear me well do you tree hugger.7734/2013 Clowns Rule!!! and your just a dumbazz fool.Big Dummy

Look if I say no to your question you'll still call me a liar so I see no point in answering your question. Nevertheless, to keep little albino chimp entertained I'll throw you a banana. I don't think black people look like primates. We are beautiful people just as much as whites, or asians, or hispanics, or any other "race." By the way, keep make fun of a fictional comic book character. I laugh everytime I see what you miscreants come up with LOL!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>

..... yoYO YOyyoYoo!! kalJerk. iz kfc da grEatEst INvenShuN $iNsE $liced wateRMelon oR WhaT?`~~~~ HOw wE riide ON dhA SOUthsiiDe `*?!

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Kallarik27 wrote:
<quoted text>
All clowns have big skid marks in their bloomers and they reak and I hear they are preverts.
So I see KingKong has decided to use his puppet again to speak in "place" of me. You know what, I think I'm going to be a creep pervert and decide to make an avatar and name it: KingTrout da Turd. Sound like a plan?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

South Pasadena News Video

•••
•••

South Pasadena Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••