The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20707 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

WPWW

Jefferson, GA

#13246 Jan 29, 2013
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Sir I have that saying copyrighted and if you get the OK for my saying being used I should get the W.P.W.W network for free and I will be happy, and here is another saying be right stay white 2016 Kingfish Esq.Clowns Rule and blacks are fools.Bwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013.The year of the juggalos
Thanks, ICP. I wouldn't want to be a plagiarizer like that woman beating, whore chaser, commie, so-called coonservative Martin Luther King.

Stay White, Stay Strong, You Won't Go Wrong.
Be Right, Stay White.
2016 Kingfish Esq. Clowns Rule and Blacks Are Fools.

The following advertisement is brought to you by the ICP Clown Memorial Museum. Visit our historical site as we show you the immortal Gawds of Clowndom. You'll see and learn about Bozo the Clown, Clarabelle, Juggalos, ICP, and for you Aperican Americans and kuntanigras we even have a HomeyDClown exhibit. 1212

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

#13247 Jan 29, 2013
I hate all dopey big foot clowns and if I had my druthers, I would lock them up in a damp dungeon.I also think they are racist crackers.
Insaneclownposse

Florissant, MO

#13248 Jan 29, 2013
Kallarik27 wrote:
I hate all dopey big foot clowns and if I had my druthers, I would lock them up in a damp dungeon.I also think they are racist crackers.
Hey why don't you smoke a blunt and s.t.f.u. before I bluntly go upside your head with my 32oz.Louisville slugger and make you see stars,you better listen when I'm talking to you wighetto wannanobe.7734/2013 Clown Rule now you have been schooled!! I will slap the taste right out of your mouth.

Detroit, MI.

#13249 Jan 29, 2013
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Hey why don't you smoke a blunt and s.t.f.u. before I bluntly go upside your head with my 32oz.Louisville slugger and make you see stars,you better listen when I'm talking to you wighetto wannanobe.7734/2013 Clown Rule now you have been schooled!! I will slap the taste right out of your mouth.
All clowns have big skid marks in their bloomers and they reak and I hear they are preverts.

Since: Nov 11

Charlotte, NC

#13250 Jan 29, 2013
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Here we go again K-FECAL your mouth is like a sewer full of sh!t,here is a question for you why do blacks resemble primates? I will be waiting on an answer now I told you to stay off the tire swing when I'm talking to you do you hear me well do you tree hugger.7734/2013 Clowns Rule!!! and your just a dumbazz fool.Big Dummy

Look if I say no to your question you'll still call me a liar so I see no point in answering your question. Nevertheless, to keep little albino chimp entertained I'll throw you a banana. I don't think black people look like primates. We are beautiful people just as much as whites, or asians, or hispanics, or any other "race." By the way, keep make fun of a fictional comic book character. I laugh everytime I see what you miscreants come up with LOL!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#13252 Jan 29, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahbahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahabhahahahahaha hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa a......man your stupidity brings tears of laughter to my eyes....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! Soon you're going to start saying Whitey invented the Atom the human brain, the human body, the four fundamental forces of the universe......bla bla bla...sorry pal...whites are not Gods among men. No matter how much you want to delude yourself into believing that. If anything, your statement proves what I've always said. If you trace the human family back in time "races" as you know it disappear. We are all of the same human stock. By the way, you never answered my questions...

..... yoYO YOyyoYoo!! kalJerk. iz kfc da grEatEst INvenShuN $iNsE $liced wateRMelon oR WhaT?`~~~~ HOw wE riide ON dhA SOUthsiiDe `*?!

Spartanburg, SC

#13253 Jan 29, 2013
Kallarik27 wrote:
<quoted text>
All clowns have big skid marks in their bloomers and they reak and I hear they are preverts.
So I see KingKong has decided to use his puppet again to speak in "place" of me. You know what, I think I'm going to be a creep pervert and decide to make an avatar and name it: KingTrout da Turd. Sound like a plan?
Black momma

Temecula, CA

#13254 Jan 30, 2013
Before I go a little comic relief come on man that is some cold shit white folks NOT THE CHICKEN WINGS say it isn't so not the chicken I promise I will never vote for another black prez not our wings. Take lil Wayne, Oprah,Al Roker not the chicken,
WPWW

Jefferson, GA

#13255 Jan 30, 2013
Ladies and gentlemen OUR next POTUS, Kingfish esq!!! Let's make the White House White Again!!!
WPWW

United States

#13256 Jan 30, 2013
WPWW KKK

United States

#13257 Jan 30, 2013
WPWW wrote:
http://imgur.com/SKILzpF
Amerika!
It started off with anti-immigrant/anti-black/anti -Catholic feelings right after WWI and was heavily active throughout the early 1920's. Yet, after the National Origins Act of 1924 was passed (Which reduced immigration), the membership saw a drop. They lingered around in a much smaller group after that. Now they're just Evangelicals.
The KKK was actually most dominant in Indiana in its second wave. The KKK also had a presence in the Michigan town that Malcolm X lived in when he was younger influencing his racial views.
Insaneclownposse

United States

#13259 Jan 30, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Look if I say no to your question you'll still call me a liar so I see no point in answering your question. Nevertheless, to keep little albino chimp entertained I'll throw you a banana. I don't think black people look like primates. We are beautiful people just as much as whites, or asians, or hispanics, or any other "race." By the way, keep make fun of a fictional comic book character. I laugh everytime I see what you miscreants come up with LOL!
Attention: The W.P.W.W network will be holding auditions for the new game show called Chimps Gone Wild. K-FART you are invited as a special guest host to keep you're pack of uncivilized tree swinging primates under control as they compete for prizes like a years supply of bananas free cellphones and last but not least just like your good Reverend Jessie Jackoffson stated every black chimp should get a free laptop,I Know it's hard for you to admit that your people look like primates but I call a spade a spade just ask your aunt Ester the truth shall set you free you fish eyed fool.7734/2013 Clowns Rule!!
Europium

Los Angeles, CA

#13260 Jan 30, 2013
The United Apefrican College Fund (UACF).

Felony scholarships are in their DNA.

Spartanburg, SC

#13261 Jan 30, 2013
WPWW wrote:
Ladies and gentlemen OUR next POTUS, Kingfish esq!!! Let's make the White House White Again!!!
Ladies and gentleman this coward cannot answer any of my questions! I guess they require too much brainpower which clearly this thing does not have.

Detroit, MI.

#13262 Jan 30, 2013
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Attention: The W.P.W.W network will be holding auditions for the new game show called Chimps Gone Wild. K-FART you are invited as a special guest host to keep you're pack of uncivilized tree swinging primates under control as they compete for prizes like a years supply of bananas free cellphones and last but not least just like your good Reverend Jessie Jackoffson stated every black chimp should get a free laptop,I Know it's hard for you to admit that your people look like primates but I call a spade a spade just ask your aunt Ester the truth shall set you free you fish eyed fool.7734/2013 Clowns Rule!!
Smell me long and hard, you clown prevert and do your bozo crap someware else.
CPWW

Riverhead, NY

#13263 Jan 30, 2013
I think that there is faulty reasoning even deeper in the discussion than i have seen discussed. There is some sort of assumed superiority of Western culture over African tribal culture. It might be true that Western culture is capable of dominating militarily and economically but I do not see that as a reason to think of it as a superior system. If you think that having healthy relationships with oneself, one's family and community and a sustainable healthy relationship with the environment there are reasons to believe that a tribal system is superior.

The average person in Western civilization has been a serf or a poor peasant subject to the whims of an overlord. The development of a middle class is a new thing and I for one am not sure that it is something which will last. Just one major catastrophe such as a major volcanic eruption causing a several year cooling trend and failed crops and the American system would fall apart.

Many people spend a lot of money to go fish and lay on the beaches in Hawaii, the Hawaiians did this throughout their history as a matter of course. Much the same can be said for the Indians of the American west or with the tribes of Africa. Many of Africa's current problems stem from colonial systems designed to extract mineral wealth and labor from the average person.

Detroit, MI.

#13264 Jan 30, 2013
I have to admit that the white race has some really good looking attractive people like, Janet Reno, Bea Arthur, Janet Nepolitano,Roseann Barr and some really handsome men like Ed Asner, Jack Klugman, Jimmy Durante,Ernest Borgnine and most of the other Hollywood Yidd folks.
Black Hood NoCal

San Francisco, CA

#13265 Jan 30, 2013
Ha, check out the topix from Eureka Ca, the wiggers are overtaking everything with their meth and heroin.... It's surreal.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/eureka-ca/TMU...
Insaneclownposse

United States

#13267 Jan 30, 2013
Kallarik27 wrote:
I have to admit that the white race has some really good looking attractive people like, Janet Reno, Bea Arthur, Janet Nepolitano,Roseann Barr and some really handsome men like Ed Asner, Jack Klugman, Jimmy Durante,Ernest Borgnine and most of the other Hollywood Yidd folks.
I have to admit that you Zulus are some of the most ugly fecal critters that need to be flushed down the toilet just like a big brown turd,and your musky smell that you primates give off is pure discussing now get back in you're cages and I will have the zoo keeper hose you down and throw flea powder on you old azz w.e.t.s.u.I.t monkey. Bwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 Clowns Rule!! You philthy animals
Europium

Los Angeles, CA

#13268 Jan 30, 2013
Apefricans "Still Lookin' For A Handout"

www.musictory.com/music/Johnny+Rebel/Still+Lo...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 35 min Chosen Traveler 32,607
Fake Pennies Placed By Bank Worth $1,000 Each 3 hr Dave 2
News To combat crime, Santa Cruz council members con... (Jul '10) 6 hr All of Santa Cruz 63
News Armenian organized crime grows more complex (Oct '10) 6 hr DogFartian 804
No Ethic From JUST PAWS PETS (Arcadia, CA) - sa... (Dec '06) 20 hr Cali 124
News Heroin Highway - Map of heroin traffic in Santa... (May '10) Tue Tourist in Anaheim 26
Review: Westwood Legal Tue P Wilcoxson 15

South Pasadena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages